Can we get just a democratic party thread going?

For those cultural leftists who hate the trumpublican scum but also believe in social capitalism and open borders

Attached: nopelol.jpg (780x1591, 663.17K)

umm no sweaty :*

don't forget to sage and report, lads!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (273x185, 9.03K)

Yeah, it's bait but if you seriously belive this shit or use any of these words irl kys

anyone who knows anything about economics is a capitalist

ever consider not everyone is an extremist?
and maybe proper taxation and allocation of those funds by our government is a more realistic path to prosperity rather than tearing everything down just so you can experiment with communism again

KillYourselfMyMan.jpeg

Now this is a great opportunity to say "Fuck off, liberal". Take notes, comrades.

Attached: f82aa7b8e5a922e76f6d71dd39b4d161515e29f64d9df4e9ef3ba02bbaea9dbd.jpg (528x800, 99.04K)

so this is basically just a board for putin loyalists then

well, have fun living in squalor you poor misguided fools

Attached: liberal.jpg (963x682 44.73 KB, 127.35K)

Attached: laughing putin.png (400x320, 218.37K)

This.

Attached: IMG_20180509_135808.jpg (954x537, 104.79K)

I'am taking the bait, fuck it

Social Capitalism is an oxymoron and you only need to open the borders because of your imperialist wars, also, on a side note, you dont accept refugees as a humanitarian thing but just because you need more work forces you can exploit

Why do you hate liberals Zig Forums? Do you really want a white ethnostate where women, nonwhites and gays are oppressed?

If there is anything that is a pipe dream it's fucking this. A white ethnostate will never realistically happen. For fucks sake just look at European history, white people have been killing each other for millennia. The idea that whites can coexist under one singular state is immaterial and ahistorical
I know this is bait but fuck it I'm bored

YES, NAZBOL GANG COMETH

Attached: DZosas-W4AEMotM.jpg (808x539, 72.86K)

oh man people are using my mediorce insult. That's pretty cool

I saw it and laughed pretty hard. I'm stealing it user, it's just too good of a phrase to pass up

Capitalism is extremist, communism is the middle ground.

Attached: Brecht.jpg (921x612, 146.57K)

But that's wrong.

Even if you disregard the LTV (which would be absurd, because it is to date the only theory that can properly explain the market value that emerges when supply and demand are held at an equilibrium), the inherent contradictions of capitalism are still irrefutable.

Even the most bourgeois of bourgeois economists accepts that the boom-and-bust business cycle is both existent and highly destructive.

Additionally, even if you reject the LTV there is still no way to ignore the fact that capitalists have vested interest in lowing wages while workers have a vested interest in raising wages. This is a diametrically and irreconcilably opposing relationship that is at the heart of capitalist social relations.

no thanks

It's -consumers- that want low prices while also demanding high wages.

New idea we just refuse to acknowledge the existence of the democratic party and insist the us is a one party state. There is no practical adverse consequence to this line of action

Now you're getting it. There is no democracy under capitalism.

Consumers don't care about wages. Workers care about wages.

Now, most consumers happen to be workers (and vise-versa), but that's beside the point. The wage-worker has a vested interest in higher wages, while the consumer just wants to buy the best quality at the lowest price.

I find it hard to believe that any liberal would find themselves here and think this thread would have a positive response.

This format is really not working out for you, Zig Forums.
You should just go back to baboonposting

I think it's more accurate to consider them two competing parties of the same class.

They have a shared class interest, but one would have to be blind to not see that the GOP and the Dems are attempting to appeal to very different segments of the population (bourgeois and prole alike).

The GOP attempts to appeal to primarily rural Evangelicals, small business owners, domestic manufacturers, and energy companies. The Dems attempt to appeal to primarily ethnic, racial, and (recently) sexual minorities, petty bourgeois 'progressives', the labor aristocracy, and media and tech companies.

Both parties also try to represent international banking and finance, pharmaceutical companies, defense contractors, agriculture, and multinational manufacturers. This is where they are similar, but the differences are also quite substantial and are reflected in their respective 2016 platforms.

even gorillaposting was better

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (432x406, 305.52K)

How many people itt have told you to leave, and you didn't?
Could we get a ban for this liberal?

just end yourself already, your worldview is so warped we can't help you anymore

Original Gorillaposter was a really cool Zig Forumsyp imo, knowing his questions were babby tier he humbled himself.

Attached: 1420037700925.jpg (514x438, 63.14K)

Hang yourself.

you get the bullet first, snake

Gorillaposting was useful for getting basic concepts clear for newfags. This thread is just pic related.

Attached: 0abb7c1c4534b755fca6966a60845be0cc1dff022d6c113374c44c2d33cd3420.jpeg (500x281, 14.56K)

I wish we could get some Gorillaposting threads back.

Those were actually some of the best places for people to discus genuine ideas in good faith with one another.

Attached: american.png (883x1200, 1.88M)