SKorea news agency: NKorea threatens to cancel US summit

SKorea news agency: NKorea threatens to cancel US summit

apnews.com/8f52ea892e204b9f9d8b6b84cf513597?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&__twitter_impression=true

Who will blink first?

Also, are we done with news threads now?

Attached: 5d49ec33efeb4a279f84fa2244809e3a_18.jpg (800x450, 44.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/996579621595475973
youtube.com/watch?v=QWWQYsvuHk0
cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/us-failed-aegis-missile-test/index.html
mobile.nytimes.com/1993/08/19/opinion/the-star-wars-hoax.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god. Juche is working, they just need to push on a bit longer until China reaches US levels of production and the capitalist system collapses.

NewsAnon doesn't post if they don't have free time. It looks like they're just having a busy week right now.

Kim you fucking political mastermind.

literal fucking 6d backgammon

Slanty eyed bastard.

Attached: executive time.jpg (400x502, 53.94K)

I need a big brain Kim wojack and I need it fucking stat.

seriously, Kim is a lot fucking smarter than I would have ever thought.

somebody get on this.

Attached: coolstory.png (1420x946, 1.24M)

You look a lot smarter when your opponent is a political toddler.

Attached: trump done.jpg (952x536, 73.23K)

Also, let's not forget that Trump has been hyping this summit since he announced it, putting pressure on himself to come through on it.

He literally fell into Kim's hands on this one.

He will continue military drills and see if Kim will blink. My guess is that Kim will blink.

Why would he? He's the one that's offering peace and goodwill. In the stage he's set, the US are the aggressors, not him.

Besides, this is clearly a probe to see how committed the US is to the summit, giving Kim and indicator to get he can get out of them.

Comrade Kim has been on a fucking roll hasn't he?

I think SK will step in and ask the US to stop, Trump might actually oblige because he wants to cut costs. SK want peace to continue and will be far more amicable towards stopping a militry deal to gain good faith with NK.

devilish

Attached: 256f7c4869f337a4fc1b7285578a6ab34696b6a162b9a7df86b96a85c8bd5958.jpg (299x346, 38.54K)

Bolton won't.

He's flicking his bean over covering the Korean peninsula in blood and fallout.

b-but muh mcdonalds in Pyongang

Attached: 1.jpeg (300x168, 4.08K)

Is this actual 4d chess? Wtf

I am going to love how his supporters will spin this

Attached: 1qicr9.jpg (643x418, 31.98K)

Ask and thou shalt receive.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1035x508, 465.14K)

I don't think he understands that the big machine is hungry đŸ˜‹
The military-industrial complex want to get rid of its old inventory and North Korea is playing with Fire.

Nice impression of a trumptard, got me for a second.

Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some small crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business.
- Michael Ledeen, holder of the Freedom Chair at the American Enterprise Institute

Yeah but those were never nuclear armed countries…

Do you actually believe Americ*ns will try to play that game at the risk of getting literally nuked?

Hence the building of a nuclear deterrent which is too large to reliably disrupt, thanks to diplomatic maneuvering.

Burgers have been sun tzued.

I have to wonder if Trump actually thought dealing with North Korea was going to be easy.

I don't think North Korea has any working nukes.
If they had them, they would have made a big demonstration, mushroom cloud and all.

South Korea confirmed it with seismic data. They've been recording shock waves of nuclear tests and calculating the Mega Ton of the weapons. US intelligence is also pretty sure they have nukes iirc.

Lel

AEI is cancer

BREAKING: North Korea official says country has no interest in summit with US if it's based on 'one-sided' demands to give up nuclear weapons

twitter.com/AP/status/996579621595475973

TRUMP IS GETTING PLAYED

janny nanny boo ban me

Attached: IMG_0253.JPG (1000x1243, 771.79K)

What is this meme?

Kim Jungian, eh?

Attached: Peterson.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

All Trump has to do is push the decision onto Seoul. The only thing Trump won't budge on is nuclear disarmament but this is also a thing China can handle. Kim isn't playing Trump anymore than Trump is playing him, this is pretty much how everyone expected this to end peacefully. Or not, Kim could just say No to disarmament, cancel the meeting, then get bombed when he tries testing a missile again. The real angle to watch is China because they have the most influence in NK and don't want a major war happening on their doorstep because having a reunified Korean peninsula would be a massive embarrassment for a country that built the DPRK in their image.

All that does is give America a legitimate reason to build Anti-Ballistic Missile systems, things that affect the effectiveness of Chinese and Russian nuclear arsenals. See where the real power lies now? Neither Moscow nor Beijing want a nuclear armed DPRK and they will go much further than America to prevent it should Trump begin building his own SDI.

stage II ape

In the age of chimpanzees I was a monkey, eh.

…

lol

Trump is in over his head. Ballistic missle defense is much further away than you think. Both Koreas are interested in not dying. SK knows America will kill everyone.

Big Daddy Lobster is playing the chair like a pussy fiddle.

so much damage control in one post

Seoul is also aware that a nuclear armed DPRK makes US intervention inevitable, especially if Sino-American relations continue to sour. Their goal is parochial but reasonable: no nukes on the Korean peninsula and establish formal diplomatic relations with Pyongyang.

At any rate even if ABM systems are decades away, Trump already has all the parts for them since Reagan began it in 1983 with SDI itself. All he has to do is cobble them together a thing which both China and Russia do not want because it would render their existing arsenals obsolete.

If my penis is america and the chair is North Korea, eh.

Then what, bucko?

The entire peace process is damage control from a conflict that ended over fifty years ago. Nobody really wants war, not even America (if America wanted war they'd have done it already without asking like they did with Saddam).

War is a Jungian archetype, eh.

Only surprise would be North Korea actually giving their life insurence away.

man Reagan's anti ballistics plan were horseshit mixed with wishful thinking.

Has Zig Forums lost their mind?

Attached: pol star wars.png (800x427, 362.74K)

did somebody seriously fucking post that?

Attached: orbitingsides.jpg (586x580, 126.82K)

Never underestimate burger chauvinism. The idea that the burger military and its wunderwaffen are nearly invincible is very pervasive, and will continue until they suffer a very spectacular setback (one that looks impressive on tv, so even boomers get it). I'm putting money on a botched invasion of Iran and a burning supercarrier.

They are well trained, and well eauiped, but not at all invincible.

Not really. They are indeed well equipped and huge. The Navy is larger than the next ten largest combined.

North Korea: We will not end like Libya or Iraq! [English]
youtube.com/watch?v=QWWQYsvuHk0

dont hooktube, comrade deserves some attention

Fire up the laser beams.

This tech is already proven to work at sea level, making it work at high altitude (at it was originally designed) is trivial. This is not a thing Russia nor China want to deal with because it would mean having to upgrade their arsenals.

Understand the point I'm making here, it's not a "duur muriga #1" but that an arms race can occur with the DPRK as the spark. This is not a thing Russia or China want and having Kim dismantle his nuclear weapons is a quick way of stopping it before it starts, because America's leadership has the attention span of a goldfish and wouldn't develop expensive ABM systems if there is no active threat.

This isn't chauvinism. That's not my point. My point is that the DPRK has the ability to cause bigger problems for larger countries like Russia and China. Even if ABM systems are easily defeated it requires reinvestment in nuclear weaponry and delivery vehicles, things that Russia and China haven't done since the early 80s when SDI was first proposed by Reagan.

Attached: Laser_Weapon_System_aboard_USS_Ponce_(AFSB(I)-15)_in_November_2014_(05).JPG (1200x798, 205.4K)

There is no fucking chance in hell that they have actually been working on their tech. The American military is a paper tiger that manages to lose footing against a bunch of ragheads out in a fucking desert. Their ballistic strikes on Syria have proven to do absolute fuck all. It should be noted that around January. America knows that it's defense systems are absolute garbage that they sell to nations such as Israel and Japan because it's ran by a bunch of grifters.

Source: cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/us-failed-aegis-missile-test/index.html

Goddamn I haven't posted in a while. I apologize for that.

sounds like a reason for a preemptive nuclear strike before the USA develops an immunity to it

For what benefit homie? The US is getting more irrelevant by the moment. There is absolutely no reason to use their damn nuclear weapons at the moment.
I am worried that Kim isn't going to be able to get the yankee troops out of the peninsula though. It seems like the white house is already starting to rethink things.

No, the US military won every engagement in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Every single military operation there was a success. Where things failed was on the civilian side, where the newly formed Iraqi and Afghanistani governments proved incapable of governing (for example firing the entire Iraqi military to cut their budget, directly creating the insurgency in the first place). This was tolerated because Bush was a moron who made his state department picks based on campaign contributions and not merit. See "Imperial Life in the Emerald City" for an in-depth look at this.

Israel doesn't really need American defense systems outside the F-35, see the Iron Dome and Tavor as two practical examples (the same can be said of South Africa with Armscor). The only reason they need the F-35 is because newer Russian missile systems can successfully hit their F-16s, a situation which came about because America upgraded all their F-16s to be used against Iraq and Afghanistan.

Which is my point here: if things continue America will build ABM systems forcing both Russia and China to engage in an expensive upgrade program of their own, an arms race. Russia and China have better things to spend money on and don't want to deal with this, yet Kim's missile program is forcing it. Russia and China also do not want American ICBM launchers on the Korean Peninsula either, since it threatens them directly. They have more reasons to want DPRK disarmament than America.

You don't need electricity in North Korea.
North Koreans glow in the dark, eh.

The dirty little secret about nuclear defense systems is that they exist only to defend against a retaliatory strike. No nuclear defense system can be robust enough to intercept a country's entire nuclear payload after launch has been detected. It can only be used after a preemptive strike, when their missile capability is severely reduced. So in other words, you only see countries developing nuclear defense systems if they have a preemptive strike on the table. The second dirty little secret about nukes is that defense against them is completely pointless. Even if we have a one sided nuclear war, with only one country being wiped out, the nuclear winter will be enough to kill everyone on the planet. So basically if anyone decided to do anything we are all fucked.

Attached: 800px-EKV_prototype_launch.jpg (800x1254, 217.88K)

Then nuclear winter will solve global warming, eh.

it'd lose relevance much faster with one of their bigger cities turned to radiating dust. if the imperialists don't leave, giving them more time to prepare an attack, which they'd eventually carry out naturally, would only make it worse for the DPRK by having missed the opportunity to cause any sufficient damage

also i really really wanna see dead americans and how they cry and bitch about it
that shit always cheers me up

Yes and that's why Reagan proposed SDI in 1983 as a means to expand it into a fully fledged check against ballistic missiles. SDI was only discontinued in 1993 when the Cold War ended negating it's purpose as the arms race came to a close with the START talks that capped the amount of nuclear weapons America and Russia could own. If SDI were restarted this would cause a problem for Russia and China as they'd then have to spend money on ways around it (low altitude ramjet missiles, stealth bombers, etc) which they don't really want to.

As if Trump cares. America and most of the west can afford to mitigate fallout, it's the third world that would get fucked here. Though this applies more to an Israeli strike on Iran's nuclear reactors than it does America hitting warheads tucked safely away into armories or flying high above the pacific in space.

9/11 tier events are funner because they divide people whereas clearly state sponsored attacks just result in a bombing then people forget twenty minutes later. Compare the Gulf War to 9/11, for example.

Remember, never slurp cum.
Gently slick it clean.

Attached: IMG_0269.JPG (854x480 536.64 KB, 1.29M)

SDI was a massive failure/hoax and cost taxpayers billions of dollars.

mobile.nytimes.com/1993/08/19/opinion/the-star-wars-hoax.html

dunno man, nuking a US city isn't something we've seen before

that isn't how it works. "america" is not a monolith. there are factions and interests that want war, and there are factions and interests that do not. there also needs to be a reasonable casus belli for the public to accept

meant for

lol. These fucking goons are talking about invincible America is while using a fucking haux.
Don't fall for their bullshit, the porky ain't stupid but he isn't a god either.

Jesus

Attached: stock.jpg (1300x1100, 198.94K)

Only because it was a 20-year program that was ended halfway through. It was envisioned as being the next step for the Dept. of Defense after GPS, which itself took about 20 years to build.

Why exactly would China want a major war right on their border?

Attached: 2018-01-22 09.07.00.png (854x480 2.05 MB, 1.29M)

this is funny because in 1992 Bill Clinton campaigned on killing SDI

Clinton campaigned on a lot of things.
Also, JANITORS COME OUT TO PLAAAAY!

Attached: Peterson.webm (1389x887 1.29 MB, 2.01M)

A reunified peninsula means no American presence on it genius

I was laughing more that this part:

Not anymore. America only accepts war hawks and unbridled nationalism.

The DPRK wouldn't have existed if not for Chinese assistance and Chinese guidance on how to successfully operate a communist revolution. It was also the threat of Chinese intervention that prevented Truman from continuing the war and not forcing the Armistice while forcing MacArthur to resign. If China was weak then America would have just used nukes on Beijing like MacArthur himself wanted.

JANITORS COME OUT TO PLAAAAY!

Attached: Peterson.webm (720x405 1.29 MB, 13.49M)

i mean the years leading up to the iraq war was literally whipping up war hysteria through media organs. they couldve invaded earlier right?

confirmed history brainlet. you're extrapolating entirely on what happened during the Korean War and ignoring the following 40 years in between, which you obviously have no clue about. The Chinese and Soviets tried to depose Kim in the 1950s and after the Sino Soviet split, Kim didn't align with either of the powers but had relationships with both and Kim mostly received aid from the Soviets not the Chinese, which is why the collapse of the USSR hit them so hard and why Chinese couldn't magically prop the regime up with aid they had hitherto never sent before.

yes and it's why China is so quiet while the theatrics play out.

that wasn't the point of contention. if was your assumption that NK is made in China's image

Yes!

BASED KIM JONG-UN
CAN'T RIM THE KIM

Attached: 9c98afb5694669f933f808a951990b64--chinese-propaganda-propaganda-art.jpg (450x600 80.13 KB, 808.74K)

inb4 the U.S. throws a tantrum and just nukes them, spiraling the world into ww3

NK offical statement.

Attached: IMG_20180517_132557.jpg (1221x711, 317.6K)

The Un don't run.

It is chauvinism, you do the same thing when it's about trade war. It's this permanent comforting fantasy, experienced as pessimism,
that the US has not even begun to fight - they've had one hand tied behind their back all along. All the factories will come alive again and China will collapse into instability when they can't pay for their own SDI anymore.

Meanwhile the reality is that the US does not contain as much fixed capital as it used to, has rotting infrastructure and dated telecom grids, and already spends an inordinate % of GDP on defense. Yet somehow this country, so lacking in physical capital investment, somehow has room to spend even more and outgrow their foes through an arms race? Doubt.jpg

Attached: 90a2e40f6c464f167f911e9f76720c9a69cd90a21845a1630c473e382d492f23.jpg (3243x2432, 358.3K)

Stop teasing me.
Come Armageddon, come nuclear war.

Attached: IMG_0281.JPG (1145x1480, 754.43K)