What intellectual European leftists think about Turkish people and their government? Are they bad as they seem?

What intellectual European leftists think about Turkish people and their government? Are they bad as they seem?

Attached: girr53ajs1h01.png (1115x578, 96.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotic_Party_(Turkey)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doğu_Perinçek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KARA
BOGA

well, memes aside, turkish qts are pretty alright on interpals

Peniçek is NAZBOL.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriotic_Party_(Turkey)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doğu_Perinçek

Turks are European. Deal with it.

Eh
FUCKING ROACHES

Attached: 9d5582a9b8caec9b2433bc9f1aafe9b9568456b6709651dab47005363b008694.jpg (671x960, 67.41K)

pretty sure there are more anti-zionist israelis than pkk sympathizer turks.

Nothing wrong with many Turks, but their goverment is shit tier.

Attached: 17342893_1860899270854691_511622282321612965_n.jpg (480x342, 34.89K)

subhuman

They are turning into radical islam and fighting Kurdish imperialism so Erdogan is totally /ourguy/.

Attached: 1507854866340.jpg (428x368, 26.12K)

Pick one and only one all joking aside if ur really anti-Zionist and Israeli you should move and renounce ur demon citizenship. You’ve lived in that state for max 70 years so you set have fam that can help you start life anew somewhere else.

Eh you can stay and remain, I know AAM White South Africans who remained and fought.

Some had literally all of their family eradicated.

useless?
good at destroying societies
bad at building them

best kept avoided
the more valuable things you develop, the more you are better off at avoiding turks

yeah i dont know turks are best left avoided, you go ahead but im not dealing with that shit

Please go on

He is a good bloke: he is a preist who trained black vicars and ofc this was highly illegal (whites and blacks weren't allowed to share the same communion, let alone train to- fucking -gether). The black section of the anglician church was a important pillar of resistance to the apartheid regime and later actually was also important in the reconcilliation process that stopped SA going full "kill whitey". He moved to the UK because he has roots here, he retired a few months ago and now lives in Spain.
There is one thing I remember him saying though, he went to The Holyland and he told me that what the Palestinians go through is just loke what he saw (mind he didn't say they were the same, just comprable). That is what truely turned me to the Palestinian cause a few years back.

Pic related.
Dunno about the people.

Attached: a1cc8cd099002d9e997c4409aee3729dcc4f4784b87fa6df8f0ebaaa63404e99.jpg (697x539, 41.99K)

treaty of kars was a mistake

Government is shit even if the origins of the turkish state are pretty progressive. I knew a kurdish girl who was a big fan of Ataturk.
Unfortunately turks are often reactionary as fuck and leftists here don't dare to point it out, basically granting the right a monopoly on critiquing undesirable aspects of the turkish community.
Turks are pretty insular here and the pro-Erdogan ones are basically fifth columnists. Friend of mine recently received some anti-PKK booklet in the mail by turkish nationalists. It was your usual "bolshevik kurds massacring innocents" garbage. I know this based turk who's an atheist and hates Erdogan though. But being open about that gets you isolated by other turks.

Don't give a fuck about the people, so long as they're class conscious