American Renaissance Embraces Marxism and Admits Failure

Sam Dickson advocates a Marxian guerrilla movement against the deeply triggering and problematic establishment. He seeks to recruit members of the establishment to form a revolutionary vanguard. Besides the irony of a Southern reactionary dealing following Marx’s model it is actually more devastating than that. By acknowledging the need to recruit a revolutionary vanguard Sam Dickson has implicitly acknowledged that the White identity movement is without effective leadership. Considering that he has been a leader in the movement for 30 years and is a personal friend to most prominent White Nationalists this rebuke is quite incisive.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgDoWvQmRKM
hooktube.com/watch?v=WgDoWvQmRKM

Who do you think is most likely to leave the elites to form the revolutionary vanguard of the white nationalism?

Attached: Sam Dickson 2.jpg (500x333, 40.56K)

wow, nazis really are leftists

Attached: dab_emoji.png (427x211, 104.78K)

Marxism is not compatible with white nationalism.

A true nazbol. I support this.

Attached: images (1).jpeg (455x674, 52.78K)

White nazbol, black nazbol, all should unite to defeat the racial imperialists.

Zig Forums BTFO

Where does he mention Marxism?

Splitting the elites in inherently Marxian, if not Marxist. Any revolution of the thesis element against an anti-thetical element requires both a crisis and a revolutionary vanguard. They believe that the wave of populism in the West is the necessary crisis. However when he suggests splitting the elite that's draws upon Marx by suggesting that dispossessed elites form the leadership of the revolution, the revolutionary vanguard.

So American Reneissance is National Alliance 2.0? Are any bank robbers going to donate to them? Will they start making hate music?

Tormented myself by watching most of it. Here is a quick rundown:

Also, de-kulakization proves equality is wrong Marxism isn't about equality for you newfags

Successful wordfilter is successful

5/10 I laff'd

What was National Alliance? Jokes aside I don't think we really have bank robbers like we used to. We used to have Pretty Boy Floyd now we have people sticking up banks and demanding $1 so they can get arrested and receive medical care in jail (no really this happened in North Carolina a few years ago). That and the robbers are more like the banks and speculators themselves, foxes in the henhouse.

a lot of nazis hate dugin, they think he's an deeply triggering and problematic "judeo bolshevik" based on stuff like this and his support for putin (who they also think is a jew)

I don't use Zig Forums much anymore but I've never heard that one. Most support Putin

They already do that. We anti-semites, y'know.

WHITE KHMER ROGUE NOW

Marx says none of this. Marx said that educated members of the working class would come to naturally lead the movement but the idea of a “Marxian elite class” is Gramsci and he was referring to intellectuals.

not so much on Zig Forums but the ukrainian and baltic nazis call him one

the KR were already fascists

Reminds me of the liberals who call Putin a communist. Fishhook theory is real

Attached: fishhook.jpg (320x213, 6.69K)

Attached: Chad Quoit Theory.jpg (1200x490, 82.54K)

They just want to replace the Elite with something of their own.
Something more mild than Soviet Russia, but similar. But in the end nothing will happen anyway. First of all, because white nationalism will not gain traction and second, because it would be/is already subverted by the Elite.

Now THIS is fuckn LARPing