Tfw I agree with Anarchism

Why do I have to pick? Can I just be a Marxian-Anarchism?

Attached: 0AA77F5E-BD1F-4F29-AD76-8A1F1427F376.jpeg (1014x1024, 69.17K)

Read DeLeon

Read Hobbes

For Marx, the state is an armed body of men

Why do you disagree with Marx about the state if you agree with everything else?

Neozapatismo user.

look into the situationists op

Actual, non-meme, non-liberal ancom.

Marxism is composed of quite a few separable, independently defensible ideas. This is what makes Marx's work impossible to ignore in modern times.

Sorry, it's really irrelevant whether you "agree" with Marx on the state, you may as well disagree with Darwin on evolution. Marxism is a science, if you disagree with the basics, you're just sticking your head in the sand.

They're not really separable unless you are a revisionist.

Read Engels

im pretty much in the same boat. i wish marxist-anarchism was a thing (i mean anarchists and marxists ALL called the paris commune the ideal)

I fail to see the problem.
Learn what you can and want just 'cause. Why limit yourself on semi-meaningless labels?

While some sort of DeLeonism or Syndicalism seems to fit your bill, you shouldn't choose to "become" something. Agree with what you agree and disagree with what you disagree, that's all there's to it.
After all, I see that an ideology or world-view should more often than not adapt to the individual, not the individual to the mould of ideology.

Attached: asdzxxx.png (250x178, 29.37K)

What the hell?
That wasn't the file I chose at all, it's not even in the same folder.

Polite sage due to double post

Attached: 118358c9.mp4 (854x480, 425.27K)

Read Stirner.

theres a difference between agreeing with something and thinking it sounds nice.

Anarchism sounds nice but in reality has become extremely ineffective

Kropotkin accepted Marx's economic theories, and then went on to develop his own political theories. That said, it is important to establish what exactly it is that you consider to be a state, since semantics might just be the source of your disagreement with Marx. Remember that he considered the Paris Commune to be an example of the dictatorship of the proletariat.

I think many modern anarchists agree with marx on most or all of his analysis of capitalism. Despite Marx hating the anarchists of his time most of his stuff doesn't exactly advocate for a hierarchical authoritarian hellhole, hell there are people who have interpretations of the DOTP that are not incompatible with anarchism.

Read Bakunin and Makhno

Read Bordiga

read Cockshott

Attached: ea229785101461a82217c55aafe3d244294acfb7332196d3be6de9076338373d.jpg (882x633, 332.45K)

Fun fact: that cats name is inkky.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-073723.jpg (318x313 346.84 KB, 12.7K)

Read Stalin

Attached: 8b4a9fd90b6eda01acbd728492c07c4c5b0c99ea831da12ae4cd92bb07de8958.jpg (600x450, 134.36K)

Read up on Zeoptapismo theory, autonomism, and maybe some Deleonism.

This is all good advice.

What exactly is your issue with Marx's promotion of a state? I'm an anarchist and Marx's conception of a state can be easily interpreted along modern anarchist lines (federalism).

apart from that first one where he claims that Marx made a completely perfect scientific theory in the first try and never needed any revision to make it a more accurate theory