Attached: 872_001.jpg (720x503, 84.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/draper/1966/twosouls/3-marx.htm
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1875/letters/75_03_18.htm
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1872/10/authority.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberté,_égalité,_fraternité
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are those quotes from?

First one is an announcement made by the Communist League after they elected Marx a leader
marxists.org/archive/draper/1966/twosouls/3-marx.htm

Second one is from a letter Engels wrote critiquing a draft of the political programme the SAPD/SDAP during the merge of the two:
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1875/letters/75_03_18.htm

Tankies BTFO'd!!!

meanwhile everyone ascribed to it is laughing at you

Thanks OP, everytime some reactionary or liberals claims that communism will blend us all into the same homogeneous mass I will show them this

Literally all of the Critique of the Gotha Program. They have no idea what Marxism even is.

if you really think a "CULTURAL MARXISM NO FREEDOMS" shouting right winger has the brain power to even understand the grammar in that quote let alone the nuances and meaning then lol

Attached: 1518124552011.jpg (720x960, 89.62K)

if you actually study marxism-leninism you will know ☭TANKIE☭s want real freedom.

the freedom from exploitation, dictatorship of the proletariat and full communism is true freedom in every sense of the word

this

Attached: marx magic.png (357x615, 104.37K)

So Lenin was Leftcom?

Can someone tell me what's up with this gif?
Why am I seeing it everywhere?

You fucking retard you just set yourself up.

SPURDO GANG DOES NOT BULLI

NO BULLI PLZ

BUT HE FELL FOR IT
HE CLEARLY SET HIMSELF UP TO GET BULLIED IF I DIDN'T BULLY HIM FIRST
HE WAS ALREADY D E A D

But I havn't posted in this thread.
Is there a joke I'm missing out on?

this is one of those things taken too far out of context and doesn't conflict with anything Marx said
just like OPs quotes the context is important, it doesn't suddenly undo anything else he wrote about class struggle

So, strictly speaking, your first quote is not from Marx/Engels. Also, Draper doesn't provide the source for that quote (who exactly said that) and no other sources verify it upon a google search – the term "liberty" is indubitably American, alarmingly so: not associated with Europe in general at that time, Marx's milieu, or Marxism.

Your second quote is a good one, though mostly useful at critiquing liberals.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1872/10/authority.htm

Attached: glasses, no.jpeg (271x186, 9.38K)

Who wrote what in the name of the Communist League was secondary, because publications in the name of the League had to be approved by a group that included Marx so had to be within the spirit of the league. The Manifesto was written under similar circumstances. But sure, not strictly his quote, although it reflects his ideas.

google.com.br/search?q="We are not among those communists who are out to destroy personal liberty, who wish to turn the world into one huge barrack"&num=100&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=bks&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ9sD3gKvbAhVETZAKHc8IDb8Q_AUIECgB&biw=1517&bih=718

As it says in any of those, it's from the Kommunistische Zeitschrift, a journal published in 1847 by the league with only one issue.

A simple search on the pdf file for 6th volume of the collected works, which cover the period between 1845 and 1848, has the word used almost a hundred times, mostly in a political context.

Be better at research man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberté,_égalité,_fraternité

Attached: liberte_egalite.jpg (600x355, 40.45K)

Attached: 36.png (983x465, 466.55K)

Joking aside, great progress was evident in the last Congress of the American "Labour Union" in that among other things, it treated working women with complete equality. While in this respect the English, and still more the gallant French, are burdened with a spirit of narrow-mindedness. Anybody who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without the feminine ferment. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex (the ugly ones included).

That's right. Native German speaker here. There is no directly corresponding word for the concept of liberty in German. The closest we have is Flugzeugsexplosionsüberraschungstannenbaumrektalpfählung, meaning to be rectally impaled by a fir tree as a surprising consequence of your plane exploding, but alas, planes didn't exist back in the day of Marx.

very, very underrated

MLs won't admit it but yes.