Jews are long nosed shekel goblins

Do they actually believe this stuff?
Why does Zig Forums keep shilling their race bullshit?
Why do they keep telling themselves "its the jews"?
What's up with their obsession with fucking magic and shit?
They can't all be merely pretending and their ideology has to come from somewhere.
What makes nazis tick?

Attached: aXm6924xjU.jpg (650x650, 35.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29760212
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
nature.com/articles/nature06611
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-health-racial-disparities-va-20150922-story.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=Rockefeller jewish
circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2015/09/18/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.015124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder that there have already been genotypes found which correlate to antisocial behavior, and are distributed differently across human groups

Interesting.
Got links? How heavily do they effect behavior?

It's easier to understand when you realize that Zig Forums is largely a mixture of European antisemitism and American racism.

Europeans hated Jews because the church let them operate banks and financial institutions, without realizing how important both those would become with the rise of mercantilism, industrialism and capitalism. Hitler was the ultimate expression of this era 1933.

Americans consider blacks to be genetically inferior because in America blacks were specifically bred in the same way any other livestock is, then kept deliberately dumb because the south was always a poor backwards shithole that couldn't do infrastructure before the twentieth century. Following the civil war blacks then came up north to take industrial jobs where they competed against immigrants, which was like mixing oil and water. The result of this was everyone hating blacks for being stupid and segregating them off into their own containment zone. While other immigrants improved and assimilated blacks couldn't due to a lack of education. This only changed after WW2 when Truman desegregated the military while the Supreme Court desegregated education.

To that end, remember that in the American educational system race is a huge factor in determining college placement. A lower-scoring black can get into places the highest scoring asians cannot based purely on the overall performance of their race. This is justified under diversity policies aimed at ensuring equal access in compliance with the civil rights act. Highschoolers are usually told about this in their senior year, around the time Zig Forumsyps are created. It's no mystery, this situation is why France doesn't allow schools to collect racial data in the first place.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 181.94K)

Reminder this started with Nixon, who wasn't exactly known for being honest with his actions.

Why don't you try reading som eo fthe empirical evidence for some of these claims ?

I was reading some U.S. government counter-terror org study of Islamist and right-wing extremists, and two of the most common background features among the right-wing extremists was having racist parents who divorced.

Can't recall the link and your guess is as good as mine as to why that is. They inherit the views of the parents but then take them to a more extreme form. If you had racist parents who stuck together and built up wealth then they'd probably just become normie conservatives.

Such as?

Most of them are just kids being edgy. When you're young, you'll believe whatever you're told as long as there's enough social pressure to reinforce it (i.e. other edgy kids).
As for whence it all originates, I think
puts it best.

'low activity' MAO-A is the one I am most familiar with.
Here are some quick primers. Attached is more in depth academic work
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29760212
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Certain variants of the gene seems to cause people to be extremely violent and antisocial, particularly after being exposed to stress. I expect many more genotypes like this will be found in the future as our understanding of specific genotypes increases exponentially.

It started under Nixon but wasn't a directive from him, it was a decision by the courts who decided on desegregation without Esinhower's consent in the first place. Originally the courts forced busing students from one area to another to ensure compliance with mandated racial quotas, as a result of this white schools suddenly had massive gang problems between their new 50% black population while white students found themselves being bused across their district to an all black school where they were promptly bullied. To alleviate the problems the category of "latino" was created rather than dumping all hispanic students into the "white" category (which had to happen as the law does not allow them to self-identify as native americans as they are not citizens of recognized tribes). This didn't stop the problems and eventually the courts stopped mandating busing or racial quotas, though colleges still had to prioritize black students over all others (except native americans).

If this sounds stupid, complex and self-defeating it is. Teachers and counselors avoid talking about it until students are ready to send in their college applications which is when bank loan officers mention it since they won't issue loans to waitlisted students unless they are black because they won't get in otherwise. Of course, black students tend to be the poorest and require the most student loans too.

I know, right? I mean, why would they even, like, think that?

Attached: jew rockefeller memoirs.jpg (488x317, 38.75K)

Jewish actions make them tick. They dont attack, for example, small group of Inuits for the sake of it, they dont care. But jews do their supremacy thing and are hated for that, quite naturally.

for all the talk about "self-reliant Americans" the country sure is reliant on banks.

And how is this relevant?

It goes beyond that. Why hate jews specifically when it's zionists or some shit doing the supremacy thing? It's like hating whites for the KKK.

Credentialism and credential inflation is the real problem imo, not unequal access to education and/or the woefully inadequate attempts to address the that gap in access.

Reminder that under US law, businesses that ask applicants to have credentials not required to perform the job are guilty of discrimination. Unfortunately, πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§porkyπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ never attempts to enforce these laws and the consequences are horrible for the working class.

Rockefeller wasn't Jewish. He was πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§G*rmanπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Isn't that just tied in to porky trying to avoid the declining rate of profit and cutting costs to the bare minimum of employees he has to hire?

The only issue being that these represent non-predictive correlations, given the epigenetic nature of the so-called 'warrior gene'. This severely limits the statistical capacity to measure the MAO-A through pure heritability - plus a great many other indicators

Do we really need TWO containment threads?

This one is more genuine interest.

It has more to do with putting the burden of training on employees themselves rather than shrinking the workforce at a particular firm. It is also a legal way of discriminating against workers of a particular race if employers choose to. It shouldn't surprise anyone that Silicon Valley and other industries in STEM fields shield themselves from accusations of discrimination by using credentialism. The reason the "racial imbalances" in these industries probably wont ever be addressed is credentialism.

The end game of neoliberalism's commodification of identity is basically to substitute a class war for a Nazi masturbation fantasy. That's how desperate porky is.

Hangon, this explains the SJW phenomena perfectly, white folk who get into tertiary education are set apart are being told by this that theyareverysmart and special, furthermore they're being told that their fellow students who are non-white are charity cases

It's like a caste system, where white niggers are untouchables are absolutely forbidden entry, other whites who might have gotten in are their undeserving inferiors, and blacks who get in are charity cases, with the white college student being the Brahmans destined at least in their minds to become masters of the universe

Rockefeller was white, dumbass. I stand in awe of the feats of mental gymnastics you clowns are able to perform in order to justify your worldview to yourselves

Attached: 0dfdaed31a922c545f02fbc996e1ecd7e4036a0e6b1cdfcb442bd770440a9bd4.jpg (368x475, 30.2K)

Lel, is epigenetics the final frontier of the increasingly frantic null hypothesis?
Even if there are epigenetic factors at play, these genotypes are still socially significant, and not equally distributed across human groups.

Palestinians can hate zionists, Europeans hate jewish 5th column taking over control and wealth from them in their own countries.

European jews are all white, they just dont care about that identity, prefering the jewish one.

Does that explain why blacks are genetically superior to whites?

The issue I have is that these genes can be found in all races so generalizing races for being inherently violent doesn't make sense.
In the same sense it's idiotic to treat whites like hey all have skin cancer, it's stupid to treat Vietnamese like they're all autistic or blacks as all violent.

Higher rates of MAOA 2r and 3r are not particularly desirable one's genepool in my humble opinion.

Also, with genetic engineering slowly becoming more mainstream, why not just edit out them violent genes?
Why would race even matter at that point?

I mean that whites are more prone to disease.
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Don't link fox m8

well duh that's exactly why SJWs come from college campuses and generally stop existing once they get their degree and have to start paying taxes and their student loan debts

The existence of genes like MAOA prove conclusively that there are psychobiological differences between groups. Obviously no single gene tells the full story, but this example shows that different environments around the world at some point selected for different socially significant traits.

It is idiotic to ignore the increased risk of skin cancer for whites. Clearly the sensible thing to do is to prescribe them higher SPF sunscreen.

yes, that is the dream.
in the meantime though, I'd like liberals to chill it with immigration from the developing world and affirmative action

I think society should optimize for harmony, not for minimizing the risk of incredibly rare genetic diseases. Of course, eliminating genetic diseases is also nice, but shouldn't be the #1 priority.

i typed out a response to you but halfway through i realized you are schizophrenic… no one said that you shouldn't change prescriptions based on new information and advancements in medicine, or that society shouldn't be optimized for harmony

How much do these genes effect one's behavior vs environmental factors?
I doubt it would be necessary to segregate an entire race because some of them might be more violent, especially when such treatment may make them more violent.

I just liked the title. Other studies say the same thing, btw.
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-health-racial-disparities-va-20150922-story.html

More like another killing blow to the statistically improvident theories of genetic segmentation by ethnic or racial groupings, who seek refuge in ideological auxiliary axioms.
The inability to render a singular, reducible variable without postulating a number of invisible variables to account for the massive inconsistencies (+/- 25% prob. occurrence for 1 confounding variable (Parents SSE status accounted)) in data.

rude. We were having a rare polite and intelligent conversation on this topic. Perhaps my last post was unintentionally confusing. I'll explain what I meant.

My sunscreen example was an attempt to give a counterpoint to your metaphors.
Yes, it is dumb to treat whites as if they all have skin cancer, but it is certainly not dumb to bear in mind they have a higher propensity toward skin cancer. I think this principle should be extrapolated to other group differences that we find down the road…

The other user(?) suggested that Blacks are genetically superior to Whites because they have lower rates of genetic diseases. I mentioned social harmony in order to argue it is a more important metric to optimize for than frequency of genetic diseases (which he was suggesting is THE metric of genetic superiority)

Hard to say. We are only just beginning to identify genes like MAOA. We probably won't know the full picture several decades.
In general, it has been found most traits have about %50 heritability within a population, but this varies greatly depending on the trait.

duckduckgo.com/?q=Rockefeller jewish

They aren't jewish, like seriously Rockefeller's are not jews

I humbly suggest to you that the reason πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§RockefellerπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ feels so right, is [Pic 1 Related]

Nice dubs, but scientific reporting is a joke, and things like scihub exist

Papers please

Attached: 1430747763729-1.png (647x533, 120.14K)

Not the only one, blacks are also cooler than whites.

I'm aware journals are more rigorous than magazines or newspapers. But the dumbed down write-ups do generally link to the original papers.

tldr europeans have a bit of founders effect and more genetic diseases than africans

Blacks are also blacker than whites. Really makes you think.

Oh, never really used echoes before, that's a clever replacement

It's clever because both jews and anglos are massively overrepresented among the obscenely rich and powerful and those that aren't have close ties to both historically, so that echo pattern hits just as well for them as for jews

Guess what ethnicity the Rockefellers are by and large

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§BushπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Hillary))
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ClintonπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ObamaπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§TrumpπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§SaudiπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Benjamin Di'IsraeliπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

They should, but sadly they generally don't, often the breathless reporting doesn't even mention the paper by name, and if one can be arsed hunting it down, one must hope the researchers are named which happens far less than it should

And the news reporting of the research paper is so inaccurate, at the most charitable, one can at best assume the reporters don't understand the research in the slightest that simply reading it makes one stupider and more ignorant

Thanks muchly

Title of the paper, maybe the journal and authors, by any chance?

No hurry or obligation, I'm just curious

circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2015/09/18/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.015124

But if white people had a centuries old book of KKK shit that they still expected the world to respect like it was some enlightened guide to morality. Then you read the book and all it says is "Kill niggers, White god, The one creator of white people loves them because they mutilate themselves and murder degenerate nigger woman and children."

Now just replace niggers with Phillistines(Palestinians) and you have the Tanakh.

Attached: JewsonPedophiliaa.png (3744x2160 359.42 KB, 514.71K)

Cant believe no one mentioned he wasnt a communist either.

Disraeli was Jewish you idiot, he even has Israel in his fucking name.

Maybe he's saying Bush, The Clintons, Obama, Trump and The Saudis are all as Jewish as Disraeli?

Like they keep it on the downlow but America is more ZOG Occupied Government than we realize?

Spot on about the jews, but blacks being bred to be kept dumb? That's some retarded conspiracy theory shit.

because there isn't any

Except there were educated slaves working in industrial production prior to the american civil war you ignorant gump

Attached: bible6.jpg (224x184, 12.67K)

fascism is spiritual just like how communism is scientific
Evola wrote many books about magik and was also an adviser to Mussolini.

There is a facet of fascism thats really into the occult and eastern religions.
Oddly hitler himself despite all the nazi occult shit was not really into the occult and viewed it as lazy, he preferred actual action over being some nerd chanting spells

Attached: evoal.jpg (322x499, 52.48K)

Magic not real though.

β€œMagick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will.”
― Aleister Crowley, Magick in Theory and Practice

Did anyone actually read these? That first article is garbage.

The sample they collected didn't have enough white people with the 2-repeat allele, so white people were excluded from analysis. So right off the bat we aren't talking about race anymore.

They report non-significant findings as significant, multiple times. They don't even try the "muh marginal significance" that social psych loves to do, they just say a p = .098 is statistically significant.

For some reason they think a negative binomial regression is appropriate for Likert-scale outcomes?

The only significant finding in their primary analysis was using a summed composite score of the personality scale they used (dichotomous such that those 1.5 sd above the mean were coded as a 1), a dichotomous indicator of arrest, and a dichotomous indicator of incarceration. And they treat it as a continuous variable. This is shit stats.

Finally, by simply investigating arrests and incarceration in general, we have no insight as to what kind of crime is being committed. It does not investigate whether someone has a higher propensity for violent crime.

I might dig into the second one later, but this is shit science so far.

It's kind of funny that they hate DAH JOOS when they should equally hate manipulative whites, right? Maybe there would be a way to turn them into black nationalists.

-Whites then butcher their way through the world, completely subjugate it, racially segregate themselves.

It's all one big exercise in hypocrisy.