So much for freeze peach on Zig Forums

I tested their limits and my thread got bumplocked because I triggered a bunch of right-wing snowflakes
8ch.net/pol/res/11642708.html

So it appears that free speech on the new Zig Forums is BS after all.

The right-wing keeps calling for free speech. But then when they are confronted with speech they don't like, they pressure the mods to censor people. And they have the audacity to call the left snowflakes.

Attached: ×512.jpg (512x791, 371.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11622450.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care so much about Zig Forums?

Wow what a shit thread.

Kek

>>>Zig Forums11642708

what's the problem here?

There is nothing in the Zig Forums rules that the thread violates.
No content illegal under US law.
No spam/flooding
It's on-topic

8ch.net/pol/res/11622450.html
I didn't violate a single rule.
A bunch of right-wing snowflakes got ass mad and mass reported the thread. And then the global 8ch mods (which control Zig Forums now) bowed to pressure. That's what happened.

Was it ever not?
Did I miss something?
Are you new here or did I miss some development where Zig Forums was sincere about something?

Yes you did. Zig Forums administrators took over Zig Forums recently. They kicked out the old BO. And they changed the rules of the board. But apparently in reality they will still bumplock you if you piss off their core audience. Even though there is nothing in the rules that says that triggering right-wing cucks isn't allowed.

the board isn't /b/
they still have some standards

"Free speech" has been established as a dog-whistle at this point, fuck them AND Roosh Rapist.

Dog-whistle for what?

Usually for muh white nationalism and fascism.

To be fair I called them out on their meta thread for their constant bumplocks.

ideas that make liberals piss themselves

Yeah right….How about we limit all Libturds like you from speaking?

I don't give a fuck what color or gender, noun, or pronoun you are. I just want to shut down your speech because I don't agree with it.

Sound familiar?

every hobby board is like them now. all ban-happy right-wing snowflakes.

Good for you. Doesn't change much sadly.

fuck off

lol does the right-wing have mods now

The internet brings up an interesting debate on what kind of space it is, and how to treat that space. Is it really public, private or a hybrid? I feel like some people think of it as if it should be a private space. Like your profile or your channel is property you have a right to; where you can say whatever you want , and free speech reins supreme.

However, now that the internet is practically ubiquitous , there are more people wanting to treat it as public space, where things are much different in terms of speech. Americans in general are much more loose with hate speech ….For example Westboro Bapitst Chruch isn't illegal. But discimination is illegal in businesses…So if a website allows hate speech is that discrimination? Also in public you can spread flawed information , but the internet kind of evens the field of access,and makes it harder to judge credibility.I can see why people would want to crack down on purposely false information, as the internet is quickly becoming a replacement for traditional education.

Basically, I think the internet needs to figure out what the hell it's going to do about this , and stop trying to be wishy-washy. Maybe certain websites should be 'public space' where you are forced to be civil , but you can still dissent and protest under certain guidelines…And others should be 'private space' where as long as the people running the site are okay with people saying x 'in their home' it is okay. I also think complaining that people blocked you is stupid, because if it is their space then it isn't against your free speech for them to kick you out.

The real issue is that on a website, lets say like facebook, all the different types of spaces we have in the physical world clash. It is a corporate space, it is public space, and it is a private space all in one. It is a huge clusterfuck.

I don't know….Maybe I am off base, but it seems like to me that people are coming at it with a different understanding of what the internet is in relations to reality. I mean you are sitting in your own room ,but interacting with people in a forum accessible by everyone. It's weird as hell.

false flag.

this
it's objectively a shit thread you made OP, don't deny it.
Now, if you made something acceptable but subversive, and you'd be banned, you might get some support. But even then that'll be limited to an invitation to here.