We won!

We won!
Are we tired of winning yet, fellow anons of Zig Forums??
am i fitting in yet?

Attached: 1f544fbf6906d53fc2d532fb0d97c6d70bde490b8bdc36263c12e868a6b7e4f5.jpg (640x452, 86.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiyyWiO-IKY
youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU
youtube.com/watch?v=wDOvmhqvIA8
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6l9bmg/vice_blocks_archiving_websites_to_take_a_stand/)
archive.is/KeMBR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im unsubbing from Vice

Why is it that the baiting from Zig Forums is of a such a shitty standard? You realize that your gross display of willful ignorance on basic leftist values does not help your cause in any way?

I miss when VICE actually did good documentaries. Now its all idpol & irrelevant shit.

What's your stand on the cap though?

Such as?

This is literally like saying houses are right wing because right wing people often live in houses.

I thought it was cool that they shed light on how easy it was to purchase nuclear warheads on the Bulgarian black market.

- Paraphrasing the seller.

Confirmed for not watching Vice. I'm pretty sure infiltrating a war torn city on the besieged side is "good documentation" by any standard.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiyyWiO-IKY

>inb4 I get accused of shilling for reactionaries Islamist

were they the ones who documented ISIS from behind the front lines or was that someone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=TUzlmWWdjEQ - UK's Scariest Debt Collector

youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8 - Suicide Forest in Japan (Personal Favorite)

youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4 - Inside North Korea (Its a 3 part series.)

youtube.com/watch?v=gMh-vlQwrmU - Slaves of Dubai (Work Slavery in the Gulf States.)

youtube.com/watch?v=wDOvmhqvIA8 - The Nepalese Honey That Makes People Hallucinate (Actually very interesting.)

Im sure there's some other good ones I missed.

Of fucking course a trot would think houses aren't bourg.

use hooktube, shill

Are commieblocks sturdy enough to count as fortifications?

Attached: 1429876807225.jpg (195x255, 18.78K)

omg I can't even
:vomitemoji:

Dunno how disconnected you have to be to think waybackmachine is a fucking right wing plot tho

I watched that one. Love how the fat guy is visibly upset he can't get ""weirder"" footage like the ones he gets in his DANGEROUS documentaries about africa.

Attached: vice.jpg (540x532, 107.36K)

Attached: cat_DAMAGE CONTROL DigiPak cover.jpg (400x371, 157.78K)

Of course not! Khrushchyovkas are of the great revisionist traitor, and thus are compromised by capitalist tendencies.

Check out "The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia" if you want your next post-apoc tabletop RPG setting.

I watched that one. Journo seems more concerned on looking badass by crossing DANGEROUS malaria infested swamps piggybacking on a DANGEROUS war criminal, than informing me about Liberia.

Seem pretty accurate to Liberia to me.

sure thing shawn

This is What Winning Looks Like is easily one of the best documentaries of all time

These are all fucking terrible though. Extreme chauvinist, sensational nonsense. Vice was always cryptofash.

We must support General butt naked in his struggle against UN imperialism

I recognize this nonsensical form of brain flatulence anywhere….Phil

Since when are VICE /ourguys/?

I want neo-Zig Forums to leave.

vice are liberal idiots

This image is nearly (if not more than) a year old, and probably originates on Reddit reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6l9bmg/vice_blocks_archiving_websites_to_take_a_stand/)
It is also probably fabricated, and is demonstrably untrue by the fact I just archived this random article from 3 days ago (and the fact you can go archive their articles yourself):
archive.is/KeMBR

Why do Zig Forumstards feel the need to consistently slander their political opponents?

it was kino

the citizen kane of journalism

If you can't recognize a bait post, then that speaks volumes

read the thread retarded nigger, people are defending VICE past the OP

Zig Forumsyps are basically everything they accuse DA JUICE of being

I tend to agree.
You know of any way to get land and cement at a cheap price in the states ? I guess in the middle of nowhere is good but it has to be aritable land.

As if lefty cunts browse Zig Forums. There heads would explode from the first 5 posts. This board is a fkin oxymoron

Saying they make good documentaries does not equal saying they are leftist, or good as an organization.