Debating politics with american kid I know from gaming

Attached: 1406393581744.gif (298x298, 767.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIxB2dUZ5ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right you know.

Why are right wingers so fucking inconsistent

there's your problem

We're in the age of privacy invasion sadly, everyone wants to sell your personal information to corporations.

Just link him a archive of the thing.

To be fair he could have been a liberal, it's not like conservatives are the only ones to refuse to read Marx.

archive + incognito mode = basically undetectable internet presence

Attached: 71f.jpg (511x767, 89.18K)

You would have to monitor online if you go incognito, whereas you only need to intrude once otherwise, so there's a lot to say about it.

He's right though. Everything on the american internet is recorded by the NSA.

Hence why the
faggots are delusional. Yeah you're still using the internet but, everything you say and do is tracked.

Why are normies so terrified of "lists"? Literally everyone who's used Zig Forums has viewed CP at some point involuntarily. As far as I know the site-goers aren't getting arrested constantly.

I have no clue why I go on incognito myself
actual Zig Forums is probably on the list, be we don't promote open acts of terrorism as much as 8/pol/ so

That's what I think too. It's not like they'll usually arrest you for being on some watch list that no one cares about.

the feds will already know he was sent the link, he's as good as McCarthy'd already.

Good job OP.

Attached: Government-hq.jpg (729x485, 51.19K)

Are you retarded? If you want to check what Marx actually said Marxists.org is the perfect place since it has all his writings. A-Z Quotes can be edited by literally anyone and yet Zig Forums uses it religiously.

good lord the retard is off the charts with this one

Dude, anything to get him to click the link.

Everything you do and say is tracked.
At least whatever I do on the computer is not sent to Microsoft's servers the moment I type.
You need to go offline for a while to know what I'm talking about.

Attached: df4a9a28c9c4b36a6ac4224a3fa7f27159607bc5c60b1802402b1765ec76502a.png (800x566, 316.9K)

What you can do is use Tor and Linux and make it more expensive to track you.

o k

No, it's just sent to NSA servers the moment you type. WOW what a BIG difference…not.

got any proof shill?
It's not showing up on my network analyzer.

Attached: hoxha-angery.jpg (1230x1229, 109.83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HIxB2dUZ5ZA
gonna have to back Zizek up on this one