How inept do you have to be to unironically believe germany din do nuffins...

How inept do you have to be to unironically believe germany din do nuffins? Are these people in denial or being paranoid schizos?

Attached: Screenshot (77).png (1057x503, 432.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism_in_Its_Epoch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Collective delusions can go a long way. There's enough ☭TANKIE☭s on here who believe equally unironically that everything that's ever happened under Stalin's rule was justifiable from a Marxist viewpoint. It's not as insane as holocaust denial but it's baffling to say the least. I've even seen people defend p*l pot. If you really want to frame things in a specific way that fits your narrative, you'll always find some way to use and select the available data accordingly.

this video is still one of the best things to come out of /intl/

Attached: german history.webm (640x360, 7.95M)

this whole germany din do nuffins shtick is really exceptional though

I think these people are literal trolls or the mentally-impaired.

Anyone who has read the communist manifesto and understood it would understand Stalin was a dictator with no intention of a stateless society

They make it look like Hitler was the victim by ignoring the fact that he started it.
Yes Jews did a ton of anti German shit to Germany but Hitler pretty much already began bullying them by then, everything they did was entirely justified against the Nazi's. It's like that one image of Hitler sperging out about Britian declaring war.

Is this shit posting?

OPPOSE ANGLO IMPERIALISM IN ALL IT'S FORMS, INCLUDING AMERICAN-FUNDED USSR FORCES
CRITICALLY SUPPORT GERMANY IN IT'S STRUGGLE AGAINST BRITISH AND AMERICAN IMPERIALISM

Well done proving the OP right

You fucking retard yes it did for years on end before Rome and others came along and fucked them over.
Cultural differences and breaking eggs to make an omelet and get by aren't justification to exile and kill millions.
Literally because of capitalism
No it wasn't, the German's deserved it.
They can be systemically although if you personally ask me I unironically advocate for race mixing on a mass scale. Nothing against whites but race unironically needs to stop existing, even if no one else on the board, or leftist internet for a matter of fact agrees with me.
It wasn't backed by science you moron, they were just spooked.
There I refuted you. Now follow your leader.
Also
Back to /r/TheDonald with you.

Attached: lenin.jpg (544x544, 58.3K)

t.angry-german-having-haplotype

Okay the History of Germany webm references are getting old and unfunny please stop.

Lol the first fucking response is a pathetic false equivalence. Just go rot in Zig Forums already you revisionist slime.

the serious discussion has become a joke though

Attached: anon-kun is this bait.png (800x600, 91.27K)

Serious discussion was always a joke reatard.

you may say this but I worryingly see more and more unironic stormfags/nazis on twitter these days, this autism-induced genocide defending needs to stop, but i see no cure in sight

Unironically turn them into SJW's.

wew lad

Why do you pathetic anarchildren always try to sneakily push your agendas? Like every thread you have to denounce stalin like he's your personal devil.

Nice comrade
Finnaly someone banned him
He used the same retarded shit again and again in many threads
Sage shity bait

Nigger I'm honest to god too tired to deal with this bullshit right now, someone tag in.

wat. Jews aren't a bloc. A majority of Jews were pro-German. In central AND eastern europe

Not post WW1.

Because humans are many times more complex and don't have as short a life span as domicated animals to practice selective breeding. also mental traits are way more harder to identify than physical traits bred for in animals

No. German Jews were overwhelmingly pro-German. A tiny minority were "anti-german" (whatever that means) communists. Ironically enough, Eastern European Jews welcomed the Nazis in Poland initially because of they viewed them as liberators from the Anti-Semitic Polish government and because they had served the Germans in WWI as translators in their Occupied Territories.

Im not that guy but if you dont think genes work on people for some reason like they work on everything else, how do you explain the Chinese government actively carrying out human genome experimentation and achieving legitimate results, unrestricted by western political correctness when it comes to race? Chinese not only dont give a shit about modern westerner political correctness when it comes to race, even Chinese biologists and anthropologists also fully embrace 20th century European take on it, back when it had eugenics and everything.
Stuff taking few decades longer to do doesnt make it principally impossible. Some parrots and turtles even live longer than humans, and eugenics achieved results on them as well.

Wait what

I never said that. They work the same. Selective breeding based on physical traits is entirely different from identifying and modifying genes. The former was for most of history done UNWITTINGLY. The latter is a very complex and imperfect science that has future potential but is not a reality yet.

Inter-war Poland was authoritarian and increasingly anti-semitic over the 1930s.

So then, why did Hitler invade?

Because of geopolitical ambitions. He actually had an alliance with Poland signed in 1934 but international dynamics and contingencies put him in conflict with Poland.

Hitler didn't sympathize with countries solely on the basis of their having anti-semitic laws- most of Eastern European countries implemented such laws in the 1930s…

Poland wasn't anti semitic, but unwelcoming of jews: kinda like France. The jews in Kresly were reportedly welcomimg of the Soviet troops for the USSR's pro yiddish policies.

Its the same effect with Stalin/Mao din du nuffin wrong he a good boy.

Unwelcoming is besides the point. Poland had the highest Jewish population in Europe (3 million).
And, yes, it was anti-semitic. It banned jews from universities, from working in state jobs and passed a whole host of discriminatory legislation against Jews.

You really gotta look into Chinese developments into this. China is actually working hard on this, its much less of a 'future potential imperfect' as you put it, and much more of a functional technology already.
Chinese, unafraid to scientifically look into genetics and race, unrestricted by any politically correct whatever, are basically discovering all sorts of relevant data, and they are not afraid to publish that different population have different genes and that these different genes impact different differences differently.

AKA races not only exist and are not equal, but they have zero scientific reasons to be equal. Explaining races with science is easy, explaining racial equality scientifically is basically impossible.

Why was WW2 such a cluster fuck on Hitler's side.

Sorry for the fucked up posting mods banned me for my controversial opinions again, this time it wasn't even that bad I just said decolonization was a mistake.

You're making a lot of uncited claims. I don't doubt the Chinese are making progress, but the rest are sweeping conclusions. Have you actually read the research yourself, in the Chinese? Have you analyzed and verified the data? I'm more than willing to admit sub-species (races) exist based on superficial phenotypic differences but you're insistence that there are profound differences in intelligence sounds like nonsense. Even if they did exist, it's impossible to disentangle from ideological and prescriptive judgements and solutions and make it into effective policy. I believe that we'll need decades of study before making disinterested judgements on such matters.

judgements and assumptions*

History is messy. The road to WWII is a lot more complicated than "Hitler was evul", though that accounts for most of it. The particular road it took weaved and winded and not even the Nazis expected war to break out over Poland or that they'd end up conquering it like they did.

always relevant

Attached: fe5bdb4e9987151a2623e81089dad934d959dbcfc43c7df9e86b9ada0400cc91.jpg (719x1024, 136.07K)

It is. Because of political correctness. That Chinese dont suffer from. Not everyone is afraid of discussing race freely. This is only taboo in the west. Your worldview is too westerncentric if you think Chinese are also too afraid to say that blacks are less intelligent than whites and Asians.

China is completely not afraid to make a 1 child policy, or to make various soft eugenic or fully eugenic policies, and it is also completely unafraid to make genetic engineering mandatory for all Chinese.
And they have ALL THE REASONS in the world to do this. This shit has OBVIOUS economic implications. And military implications. And public healthcare implications.

Have you ever thought that racism also exists in China too, and this underlying assumption might hinder effective research? I think you're misunderstanding the cause and effect here. You're also making your own set of "eurocentric assumptions" when you pigeonhole the entire population of China as the mindless amoral ants that comes from Cold War propaganda.

i do love pretending britain played any significant role in the war and churchill wasn't a genocidal tyrant of his own

It wasn't a well thought out social engineering project. On the contrary, it was very poorly thought out and based on erroneous assumptions and if I'm not mistaken on charts that were actually measuring for Rocket projectiles and not human populations. Really makes you think regarding "technocratic social/eugenic engineering"

I dont know about my eurocentric assumptions being Chinese myself, but all I am saying is, while making a statement such as "blacks are less intelligent than whites" might cost you a job in the west and this is basically a sacred cow, a taboo, a political suicide, and the lynch mobs are ready to assemble in split second of any authoritative westerner saying this, in contrast most Chinese biologists, anthropologists and geneticists have zero problems stating this. Racial equality is purely a westerner sacred cow. No one but the modern westerners think races are equal. Science on it is clear, in fact science of racial equality is unclear, why would people with such different circumstances not end up differently is beyond me.

Again, racial equality is purely a westerner taboo sacred cow, and all of east Asia and all other continents (I think in Arabic countries word for slave is the same for a word for a black, and that Ghandi also spent some time among blacks and concluded the same thing) do not believe in racial equality.

[citation needed]
First of all, define "black" and "white"? Black pigmentation evolved independently in multiple African populations, for example. Whiteness is also an extremely vague category.
I also doubt your Chinese. I suspect your LARPing as one to make some rhetorical point.
It's taboo for a reason. In a multiethnic society your belittling other "races" is going to upset people and from a capitalist perspective tarnish your "brand". At this point in time it's simply bad politics. I agree it is taken too far though.
Is that why the Japanese begged for a Clause on Racial equality during the establishment of a League of Nations at Versailles in 1919?
Plenty of westerners clearly don't. It's government and corporate policy at this point though.
Again, even if differences existed and proven beyond doubt (which I highly suspect isn't the case), it isn't clear that it should be the basis of sweeping social engineering. Not in the present, at least.
So this is incontrovertible proof for black inferiority lmao…

the nutsaccs over on Zig Forums like to beat their chest about how IT TOOK DUH WHOL WERLD TO TAKE US DOWN but they never mention how the whole world was pissed off at Hitler for transparently breaking agreements in a barely-restrained greed for territorial conquest while simultaneously whining about how the world was being unfair to him because of muh versailles

Thats not the point.
The current narrative is :Germany did du sumfin and therefore we must all feel guilty and become huge cucks
This isnt a very healthy mindset so the first step towards removing this guilt is to come up with another story, even if it is ridiculous. In the end it will erode with time anyway.

And it took all of Europe 7 fucking tries to defeat Napoleon but I don't see nutsacs extolling the virtues of the republic. They're so keen to pick and choose it's laughable.

This isn't a "healthy" mindset either. Think for yourself.

Easy to say when most people dont even consider an alternative.

That's bullshit too, it took the Red army rearming to take them down.

Seriously, why do you care? If people were to drop this once misconception they'll simply pick it up for another. The majority of us are filled with stupid ideas this is simply one among many. The fact it is one inculcated by the state doesn't make it any better or worse. Once this notion outlives its usefulness they'll implant some new concept to control people. Stop choosing stupid battles to fight and, again, think for yourself.

No one seriously believes this outside of 500 antifa squatter beanpole punks who think screaming deutschland verrecke at riot cops is revolutionary praxis. Even most SPD/Linke voters know that most of the syrians will eventually have to be returned to their home after the war is over

this is the only defensible take on Nazi Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism_in_Its_Epoch

I thought it was from KC.

If you're a fucking idealist maybe.

hitler did nothing wrong

1) the globalist jews were pissed off at hitler, the support for hitler among non-jews was phenomenal in the USA and the UK. only the leaders wanted war, the people did not.
2) every country in europe broke agreements and the agreements were built to cripple germany more than other countries.
3) russia invaded poland at basically the same time as germany, yet 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧UK🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 declares war on germany, why? because germany was controlled by whites and russia by jews.

wew nice filters
* the j.e.wnited kingdom

It was or maybe some ylilauta troll made it but dont expect newfags to know about old kc (rip in piss)

There was an agreement between the U.K. and Poland that the U.K. would only help if Germany, not the USSR, invaded.

No.

People would just scream and whine about Germany having a historical responsibilitywhen it comes to refugees/migrants and no one will get deported or send back.

Not so much about hitler and then nobody knew what a retard he was also
kys

this to and btw Britain did anything to make ussr go to war with Germany while Stalin attempted to make an anti-nazi alliance after hitler took power

lmoa what a brainlet, there was some support from certain manufacturers, such as Ford, who despised jews.

which is because the UK was controlled by jews of the City of London and Russia was controlled by the jews of Wallstreet, City of London and the bolshevik party.

Attached: wall street bolsheviks.jpg (642x591 276.1 KB, 88.65K)

jewbs :D

1st pic is more fake than holomodor
2nd HHAHAHAAHAHAHA
PIC RELATED

Attached: wall-st-front-cover.jpg (247x400, 15.02K)

yes, because a book that needs to advertize itself with letters made to look like cyrillic is totally not sensationalist nonsense!

the first image literally has the sources listed you dribbling moron and, as I said, a select number of WHITE men from wall street funded Hitler, such as Ford. the bolsheviks were almost exclusively funded by globalist the jews, baruch, warburg, schiff etc, who the went on to found the EU 'united states of Europe– something that was proposed by Trotsky in Pravda years before.

Attached: jewish forefathers of the eu.png (1168x1017, 170.98K)

ww2 was jews vs whites, do you not understand this yet?

This can be parried fairly easily. Yes Germany has a duty to help refugees when they can. Yes refugees deserve help. Germany has borne the brunt of the problem by accepting over a million refugees. Germany accepted them as refugees not economic migrants, and the purpose of accepting them is to provide them shelter until the conflict is over. Provide them with some assistance in relocating with the recognition that trying to integrate that large a cohort of immigrants all at once would put an intolerable strain on social services, likely create ghettos and saturate the labour market

first image has been debunked numerous times
but honestly do continue, arguing with reactionaries is easymodo when they're openly antisemitic :^)

Attached: muhjewishbolsheviks.jpg (1423x2332, 1.15M)

Attached: virgin.jpg (1280x720, 134.49K)

yes it does. especially when you need to add "remarkable true story"

Yes but the first pic is lying
Jews just had more equal rights in USSR than under the tsar .
And there only one or two rich jews that funded the soviets(and many whites so..)
And you use the retarded amerimut word "whites'' while being against eu
and most paneuropianist were not jews(kalergi,napoleon,mosley and almost all of them)
Stalin jews:the writer is a retard stalin was notoriusly anti-semetic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin_and_antisemitism
Bloodlands:A liberal book comparing Stalin to hitler ,i have read it and the only mention of jews was about the holocaust
ROBELT WILTON OMG
He was a proponent of blood libel, claiming in his 1920 book The Last Days of the Romanovs[3] that the execution of the Romanovs was a ritual murder by the Jews
Herman greife: a fucking nazi propagandist
Bolshivik propaganda:I think they talk only about america in this book

And this to

The sources in that image are dogshit mate.

Attached: 2017-06-24_03-23-01.png (1788x456, 163.94K)

In 1973, Sutton published a popularized, condensed version of the sections of the forthcoming third volume relevant to military technology called National Suicide: Military Aid to the Soviet Union after which he was forced out of the Hoover Institution.[1] His conclusion from his research on the issue was that the conflicts of the Cold War were "not fought to restrain communism" since the United States, through financing the Soviet Union "directly or indirectly armed both sides in at least Korea and Vietnam" but the wars were organised in order "to generate multibillion-dollar armaments contracts."[2]
W E W imagine actually believing this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_C._Sutton

Duh? Anyone here could have told you that.

HORSESHOE THEORY CONFIRMED

Attached: huh.png (367x152, 72.89K)

Prove it and by whom, a bunch of jews pretending that jews aren't actually jews? Where have we heard that before? The entirety of recorded history of jews.
The statistic in the image is basically identical the the percentage of jewish leaders in the german bolshevik revolution of 1918-19, over 80%.
"the jews changed their names and pretended that they weren't jews so they're totally not jewish :^)"
< lenin not listed as jewish in image
jej come on

whites is synonymous with european, it refers to the same racial group, arguing semanics when we all know what everyone is referring to is utterly spastic.
Kalergi was a mischling hapa. see images.
There's like a 10% chance this guy wasn't a genetic jew to some degree.
Funded by jews (until he exiled them all after he realized their tricks and a lot of them fled to the UK)
very different vision for europe than the hypercapitalist EU
Not really, the government was filled with so many jews that whomever he betrayed was a jew. Hilarious disinfo quote there about the bolshevik party being the goy party and the menshevik party being the jew party.
The romanovs were literally killed in a jewish ritual murder, revenge for exiling the rothschild family some 200 years prior.

You do understand how capitalists run controlled opposition, right? "Based" vladimir jewtin playing the role of opposition is the prime example currently. the cold war was almost certainly a giant hoax.

Attached: cro magnon 8.png (1920x3155 121.11 KB, 1.57M)

Attached: 1519415193804.png (1246x715, 345.5K)

Life isn't a high fantasy novel, pal. Seek help, seriously.

Attached: 1505751532764.webm (640x360, 1M)

Wow i guess Garl Marbs the famous jew was also a massive anti-semite then
They created communism, they weren't just arbitrarily involved with it.
Those are jews you retard, to compare to Kalergi's mischling hapa jew face. it's not just random ugly yids lmfao

not an argument you kike.
do you know what a VPN is btw?

Attached: karl on jews.jpg (850x400, 70.2K)

If you weren't a retard and didn't get your memes from .jpgs you'd know that the quote in your image doesn't mean what you think it means.

false equivalence, which you would know if you actually read the jewish question (or anything that isn't an infograph)
based
compare them to old whites and the difference becomes negligible

*didn't get your education from memes and jpgs

Just calling everyone and everything jewish isn't an argument either

Attached: 13481312502282.png (361x691, 207.71K)

Here, I'll even link you and save you the intellectual strain of trying to google it.
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/index.htm

Attached: 46a55228c744dd331ef09058b73358a7d8277b2856d96822c9d848cbf566b8c3.jpg (1219x749, 130.76K)

Absolutely hilarious. If I link a single Wikipedia article on Zig Forums I immediately get met with "Kikepedia can't be trusted" but it's fine when it fits your conspiracy narrative.

Was pretty cool until the dick sucking of the AmeriKKKan Empire.

So lets dive in to pos retardetion
< lenin not listed as jewish in image
was controled by ZOG Occupied Government

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

I actually talked with a polish guy that believed that the SU was the sole responsible for WW2
The more poles I meet the harder it is to not despise them tbh

What is that face?