Venezuala did nothing wrong, and if you don't support chavez/maduro you are a right wing misinformed shill

youtube.com/watch?v=_fV-C1Ag5sI

Venezuala did nothing wrong, and if you don't support chavez/maduro you are a right wing misinformed shill

Attached: 1516904212_283040_1516904540_noticia_normal.jpg (980x653, 32.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolivarian_Militia_of_Venezuela
youtube.com/watch?v=XPFrelG7B7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice gatekeeping

agreed, except the "did nothing wrong" thing, they should be way past the point of allowing bourgeois democracy and capitalist riots

its a really good video that just came out yesterday

The facts in the video are objectively true liberal

I'm still critical of Latin American petro social democracy,
but to deny the ambitions of the united states in the region (and Venezuela in particular) is beyond ignorant.
Nice video

I legit thought that was a colorized pic of Stalin for a second

I mean I know that it'd be dangerous to go full "totalitarian" when the whole world is already against you and making up shit about you but still

Attached: gadaffi.jpg (594x396, 55.03K)

Chavez is dead and Maduro isn't Chavez

Maduro's only crime is not being the Stalinist that western media portrays him as

Why, how much worse than already looming regime change and right wing terror can it go?
My guess is that he's just waiting for them to take that one step against the bourgeois legal systems laws so that he can unleash all the ruthless terror necessary to cleanse this filth from Venezuela.
I hope it's really just me being a comfy westerner that has no real experience in this sort of struggle and that they're more aware than we can see.
However i've seen situations like this go to shit through reading up on history and following the news.
Only time will tell.

t. Paula Klachko
Actually she co-autored with Katu Arkonada a very good book on the popular movements during the leftist governments in Latin America. Nice sections on Venezuela and Bolivia.

If it makes you feel any better, Maduro is arming the population and creating popular milicias which also support going further left. So a counter revolution is going to be pretty bloody.

chavez was good, maduro is a jewish plant(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

No fly zones, zero tolerance sanctions, boots on the ground. Gawd you are such a lib.

calling me a lib while pretending all of this isn't something they'd pull regardless?
you should get tested, i suspect you are actually retarded

t. dumb as hell lib

This is kind of what I was thinking. I was mainly just saying that I can understand why Maduro is playing it safe for now, but in general I agree with you that he's not really gaining anything by doing so

Source? I'm not doubting it I just haven't heard of it til now

no testing required actually, you really are clinically retarded

like the current situation is right now?
you are not even reading what i'm saying, you're just sperging yourself you fucking mongoloid illiterate little faggot

They were made by Chavez in 2007. In English they are known as National Bolivarian Militia of Venezuela and are served by civilians, they are currently on the process of expansion. They are not subordinated to the army and get their recruits from popular movements(like unions, neighborhood associations and such) and public servants.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Bolivarian_Militia_of_Venezuela
The wiki page on it. Al Jazeera had a nice video reportage on it, but I can't find it right now.

Oh, and a nice video in spanish about the military exercises showing the militias: youtube.com/watch?v=XPFrelG7B7A
As you can see they aren't exactly professional soldiers, rather common people.

China has been reactionary since the Sino-Soviet split and their alliance with american imperialism.
They actively sabotaged the revolution in the third world by advocating splinting and sectarianism with fellow communists .

Kek wrong Thread

If you are going to be a totalitarian dictator in a democratic country you are doing something wrong from the very beginning for not being honest with the people

Ey, Stalin was very honest about his type of ML, and everyone was supporting him, and not that trotsky faggot. Maduro will never have the proletariat so united as the soviets did.

Go back to pol

Hes ok but he cant do jack shit, i feel bad for them cause they cant go far enough and socdem reforms are worhless.