A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist:

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist:
The Video

youtube.com/watch?v=LquIQisaZFU

Attached: JUST.png (592x512, 57.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadalandshow.com/how-jordan-petersons-fame-affected-his-private-practice/
thestar.com/opinion/2018/05/25/i-was-jordan-petersons-strongest-supporter-now-i-think-hes-dangerous.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Untitled.png (219x284, 43.72K)

Cringe.

oh god the comments
the cult is insane

Listen, it is easy to make fun of these idiots. But I am really scared actually. Like, how can people this brainwashed and idiotic exist? How can we even reach out to people like this? Are people now simply too stupid to have class consciousness?

this kind of shit happens throughout history, reactionaries love to bullshit people

Attached: 1416559405722.png (482x436, 216.15K)

I am definetly not Peterson fan but I thought was atleast enought of a genuine intellectual not to associate with a right wing fake internet university.

Attached: fpMN13U.mp4 (500x260, 183.03K)

Can someone sum up the video? I aint touchin that shit

Attached: adc0ced22f811feb0b86faaa9f6baf5efeaebc4652fb6b4d7f10989da1474042.jpg (337x372, 37.77K)

I thought the JUST haircut and eyes were photoshopped in that pic but its real.

The irony is lost on these fools

Attached: firefox_2018-06-11_18-06-15.png (532x112, 10.8K)

Jordan Peterson is an incel who is mad that his female students won't fuck him anymore. There's nothing else that is genuine about him.

He's genuine about using Carl Jung to justify le epic trad lyfestyle

While I obviously disagree with him on capitalism, I don't really see how anything he's saying on idpol is wrong.

Jordan Peterson is idpol for white suburbanites.

Why did you post this cancer.

canadalandshow.com/how-jordan-petersons-fame-affected-his-private-practice/

Attached: yyb3qc9qorq01.jpg (640x360 212.11 KB, 2.49M)

literally only (republican) amerimutts believe this, stop getting butthurt about a fringe minority

wut???

this post can't be real. i mean
is probably what most normies "think", i'm not even talking about republicans. this is most definitely not a fringe minority.
i really want to live in this magical place where you're from

I literally did not say that. I said nothing like that. Please stop proving him right by being like this.

It's true though.

peterson is such a malicious, vile piece of shit. he can utter the most insolent lies and look straight into your eye.
i hope zizek doesn't debate him. it's a completely pointless waste of time. even if zizek would "win" he would still lose, since peterson does not deserve a single serious argument. peterson knows very well what he is doing. him, peter thiel and their ilk are evil, are aware that they are evil and are comfortable with it. their followers are a lot dumber, but basically genuine pricks too. the true definition of lumpenproletariat ("lump" means "bad person" in german).

Zizek already said that he probably wouldn't debate Peterson. He said that he saw "12 rules for life" in a bookstore, read a little bit of it, and thought it was complete garbage. He made fun of his basic self help advice and Jungian nonsense too. So yeah, I think he realized that Peterson isn't worth debating.

Source pls

good

There was a YouTube lecture by Zizek called 'Forget Zizek' released recently where he says these things. I was pretty underwhelmed by the lecture though, it's def not one of Zizeks best. But I was very glad to see he was back to relative health with regards to his face (yay!).

Posted from my iPhone.

That's exactly why he needs to do it, to stomp his dumb ideas into the curb once and for all.

how come youtube's retarded algorithm isn't capable of realizing that I don't want to watch the new prager "u" vid or the newest blackpigeonspeaks tirade

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (439x487, 75.85K)

I'm convinced Peterson really believes his own bullshit. The man's just out of his damn mind, period.

Did anyone here read that op-ed piece by one of Peterson's former associates? The picture painted of him is not a pretty one, he really does come off as a loon getting high off his own success.

Youtube is already is a right wing haven.So of course retards like Kermit Peterson will be popular there.

Attached: 1460392670347.jpg (577x720, 93.87K)

Attached: 1452098323543.jpg (529x697, 11.18K)

sauce plox

This shows how scared the bourgeoisie actually is. They invest so much effort just to denounce marxist theory. They are scared as shit.

is this supposed to be a political compass meme

fuckin lol, it does kinda fit

FUCK
HOW DID THEY GET A HOLD OF IT?

Attached: sweaty pepe.jpg (480x454, 42.06K)

thestar.com/opinion/2018/05/25/i-was-jordan-petersons-strongest-supporter-now-i-think-hes-dangerous.html

Americans live in a reality bubble. Anticommunism is literally fundamental to their concept of reality, to such a degree that they do not even see any hypocrisy or contradiction in claiming to support freedom and liberty while demanding that far leftists be jailed or killed. These videos are mostly watched by people who already believe what is being said.

Attached: spiral.jpg (736x1085, 252.55K)

I keep getting these CRTV ads that have this clip of that stupid Gavin McInnes crying about how people complain about manspreading, that Duck Dynasty old dude going on a soliloquy about ducks being protein in the sky, and stuff like 'oh can they say that?!' 'is your media weak'? I just want to stab the screen every time. Shut up, my god.

The post modernists, neo marxists, critical theorists, nihilists, social justice leftists are responsible for the rapid decline of moral and humane ideals in the West. They bring their toxic ideas into our colleges, media, and our education system to indoctrinate our people to believe their evil thoughts

T. Kermit Peterson

Attached: Muppets-Video-New-Kermit-The-Frog-Matt-Vogel.jpg (600x314, 18.89K)

Attached: R8gNHkG.jpg (500x281, 52.26K)

Nice, they are no longer even trying to hide the fact that they are fascists.

that's putting your tenure on the line
holy shit