How do you legitimately claim race is a spook/not real, but class is?

How do you legitimately claim race is a spook/not real, but class is?
Race is biological, literally on your genes and apparent to the eyes. There are spectrums and degrees within it, of course (just like there is a bourgeoisie but not all are billionaires), but I don't know how you can't claim it doesn't have a material basis when it's the most real aspect there is.

Not a bait thread btw, I legitimately want to know what your arguments are.

Attached: 1528743177508.jpg (2836x2000, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
iremember.ru/memoirs/minometchiki/orlov-naum-aronovich/
militera.lib.ru/research/dukov_ar/index.html
web.archive.org/web/20060614230605/http://www.iremember.ru:80/artillerymen/shutc/shutc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People look different sure and I don’t give a fuck.

Attached: 002C9069-D877-481C-895D-852105F81E6D.jpeg (430x604, 85.04K)

class is based on different material and monetary conditions. race is based on ???. fuck off, Zig Forums your "scientific racism" has been BTFO'd many times.

The spook of race is that it is considered to be an all defining trait of a person. That the proletariat of any race share the same material relation to production and see similar oppression. Racism is used to divert attention from class conflict and maintain the status quo. Such as white plantation owners in the south justifying keeping poor whites poor, by using slave labor. "I'm white don't you see I have your best interest in mind"

We never fucking said race doesn't exist brainlet. There is a spook about race.

I'm not sure if your serious or not but you just posted a picture of a soviet soldier executing German "aryan" kids.

Yes……and?

Attached: 9C188A29-41D1-4B11-8D94-C1BAEB0605FC.jpeg (702x572, 187.94K)

class is a spook but society doesn't act like it is. We've mostly de-spooked the west on race – class is next

Wow you're scum.

Sorry that your white feels got hurt I guess.

Attached: F5E92D83-0325-479C-9782-BBBFE7C92675.jpeg (683x1032, 661.71K)

That is one tiny fucking plane.

What do you mean white feels you ignorant retard? Your deliberately showing pictures of things that never happened.

Nazis are hilarious.

Personally on majority of identity politics I subscribe to mainstream opinions. I don't want to get accused of 'cultural Marxism'.

Yep no differences between Australian Aboriginals and Europeans. If only we didn't have eurocentric Imperialism that kept their material conditions down we would see such a proud group flourishing.

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

Funniest thing is that the allies, mostly didn't do that, including the soviets who had more than one reason to exterminate Germany.

Marta Hiller was initially a devoted Nazi and admits it, but the problem lies in that the film basically omits this and focuses only on the rape victim perspective whilst ignoring the other important points such as the fact that she considered the soviets victims as well and while not justified, the rapes were understandable, Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.
Unfortunately her original publication was not received well. There was a review of Hiller's diary in a German newspaper in 1959, soon after it was published. The author of that review wrote that "Anonyma brings shame on a German woman" by publishing this diary and that "These abominations are not worth reading" - just because Marta Hiller described things how they were, without dividing people in Germany in 1945 for "disgusting Soviet persecutors" and "innocent victims", like many other Germans did.
Hiller admitted in her diary that:

"If Russians did with us, what we were doing with them, soon no German would survive."

I think the soviets did it more out of anger and that they finally had a break from all the fighting, it was time for some fun.

There are differences, sure, but that does mean we should treat them like shit, gentrify them, discriminate them and try to fucking eradicate them you cottage cheese skin headmaster boi

Attached: BCCDCC60-DBD0-4FEA-BE0C-A04524306254.jpeg (800x800, 95.42K)

O shit nvm ignore my response I completely misread your post lmao

Attached: ED8A9914-42CC-4DF3-BD2F-17115CF0AA0D.jpeg (596x596, 54.25K)

different cultures have completely different interpretations of "music", I literally see nothing wrong with this. Of course it sounds like fucking shit to you, but these guys would probably get an aneyurism after listening mainstream american music.

Ah yes that fateful video about how they're so stupid, ignoring the fact that humans are shaped by their environment and ability to interact with other humans, as well as the fact that Autism Level tests are idiotic and their measurement of intelligence is very narrow. Which is why GENIUS Stephen Hawking dismissed them, the same genius, whose theories were key in the understanding of modern physics alongside Einstein and who in Nazi Germany would have been sterilized and/or euthanized for being a cripple… As would Christy Brown, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and a hundred other geniuses that BUILT the "western civilization" you gloat over.

Except that they didnt even do anything on a large scale:

Victims, Victors: From Nazi Occupation to the Conquest of Germany as seen by a Red Army Soldier; by Roman Kravchenko-Berezhnoy
Here is an excerpt from a review of the book by T. Kunikov:
"As much as some like to think that the Red Army was a barbaric 'horde' encouraged from Moscow to plunder and rape the Germans, that popular image does not match with the author's experience. The author did see Soviet vandalism but also witnessed an execution of a Red Army man charged with looting. He also describes how he translated for a German woman who stated that she had been gang raped. The author is certain that she indeed was raped by soldiers of his own army, but he cannot testify about a rape spree. He does not dispute such a spree outright. He simply can't provide any personal evidence to support that image.
As with other incidents like looting, rapes occurred sporadically and at an individual's initiative, not as part of any Red Army policy. One has to keep in mind that war is war and no one involved in a war comes out with clean hands. While this doesn't justify what the Red Army did, and nothing should, it does put it into perspective and into context. One should recall that everyone was drafted, from the boys that just turned 17 to hardened criminals who were being given a second chance."
another excellent book is The War with Unfeminine Face. In it Sophia Kuntcevich, a medical instructor, describes:
"We crossed the border of our homeland. I thought that when we get to Germany, I have no one German will be worth of mercy. So much hatred I had accumulated in my heart ! Why should I feel sorry for his child if he killed mine? Why should I feel sorry for his mother, if mine was hung? Why should I not touch their homes if they burned our houses? I wanted to see eyes of their wives, mothers who gave birth to their sons. Would they have the face to look in my eyes without shame? …When we came up to some settlement, I saw German kids running around – hungry, ragged and miserable. And I, who had before swore to hate all of them, I gathered some food from soldier ration, added several pieces of sugar, then gave it German children… No, I have not forgotten, I remembered everything they did… but I could not look without pity into these hungry children's eyes " [Aleksievich C. The War with unfeminine face. Minsk , 1985 . Pp. 301-302.]

Interview with Naum Orlov, a soldier of a Soviet mortar battalion, who fought in Eastern Prussia, voicing the opinion of one of the supposed "rapist army"

iremember.ru/memoirs/minometchiki/orlov-naum-aronovich/

“… When we entered some German city, we were dislocated in the local homes. Then suddenly appears some "frau" around 45 years of age and asks for "Herr Kommendant". We took her to Marchenko. She said, that she was responsible for the city district and that she had already gathered 20 German women as volunteers for sexual service of the Russian soldiers. Marchenko spoke German and translated it for our political agent (an officer-like position in the army which is subjected to the NKVD directly, not to the head of the army unit - PS). The reaction of our officers was furious and full of swearing. The German woman was chased out along with this "team" already prepared to go at it…”
“… All in all, German voluntary submission was shocking for us. We were expecting from Germans some partisan activity, diversions. But for this nation order - "Ordnung" - is above everything else. If you are a winner, then they will jump through the hoops for you, doing it by their own free will without coercion. That's their psychology…”
“… A little further on, at a railway crossing just before the village, we came across a “post for the collection of weapons and watches”. I thought I was dreaming: the civilized, prosperous British have been taking watches off German soldiers who were covered in dirt! From there we were sent to the school yard in the centre of the village. There had already been gathered there a lot of German soldiers. Watching over us, the Englishmen rolled chewing gum between their teeth – that was something new to us – and boasted to each other with their trophies, raising high their arms, studded with wrist watches”

militera.lib.ru/research/dukov_ar/index.html

by Alexander Dyukov. Cited in Dyukov's book is the reminisces by a Berlin woman I. Dietz about the situation:
"His name was Nikolai Semyonovich Silnev. We met in Berlin in May 1945. I was 20 years old and I lived with my mother and sister. Our village is near a forest, from where Nicholas appeared. We had very little contacts with the Russians as the war had just ended. Once Nick came to town with the field kitchen, he sought someone with a clean pot for cooking. We were in the garden and he spoke to us. It was terrible, but we helped him. As a token of gratitude we received soup. He tried to have a friendly talk with us, but we were still afraid. Then he came by every day, just happy, and sat with us in the garden. I liked him, but he never approached me. He followed me when I was sick with pneumonia. He laughed a lot, which helped to free us from fear. His openness and humanity led us to become friends despite the language barrier, poor conditions of life, different backgrounds. He greatly influenced my spiritual healing and, of course, influenced my future. I thought a lot about him and wanted to say that I am forever grateful for the brief time we spent together."

Another experience written describes of the problem of restraint, in the memoirs of a soviet artilleryman,
web.archive.org/web/20060614230605/http://www.iremember.ru:80/artillerymen/shutc/shutc.html

“It must be said that beyond Netze the population in the radius of 20 km ran away, abandoning hungry farm animals. So our commanders were pushing us to pillage. Although, this ceased shortly because an order of the Front Commander Zhukov came out, saying something like: "We are a liberator army, which brought liberation to the German people, and we must treat the German people same as our own." But try to explain to simple Russian soldiers, who had relatives hanged or shot, houses destroyed, that they must forget everything at once?! It's impossible! The men were indignant: "Why am I supposed to forget what the Germans have done with my land, my relatives?" This transition was very painful. Because from the very Stalingrad to Germany's border we were advancing under the slogan: "Kill a German!" I still see Ilya Ehrenburg's articles in front of my eyes. You also have to keep in mind that the replacements in my battery by that time were mostly criminals, released due to amnesty. There was a case when my soldier, a criminal like that, raped a mother and daughter in a cemetery. I had to defend myself, write a report, SMERSH (stands for "Death to Spies", wartime military counter-intelligence organization - trans.) got interested, and he was put before a court martial. But there weren't any mass cases.”- Gennadii Shutz, Artilleryman

oh hi rafiq

I'll add

1) these are VERY old people lacking medical availability, good food or shelter. Music is not the first thing on their minds in life

2) Aborigines are people who, because of the harshness of the environment were forced to live continually as hunter-gatherers. Europe and other areas that were far more connected and with more available resources took a long time to develop its technology, and only got ahead after it re-discovered its discarded discoveries of the Greek era and added it to the Chinese tech of the time. It's very easy to then take this tech superiority made available by geographical location and then arrive in a desert and establish "civilization", You're hardly building from scratch and if you just dumped these people with all their knowledge but without the supplies of the world at their fingers iI doubt they could do any better. Its nothing about race and all about the individual and the situation.

Brilliant fucking comeback right there innit?

I think that was a compliment mate

Calling someone rafiq is a compliment?

NVM I just googled it and after doing a search it means comrade. I'm sorry, I was unaware. Gomen.

check this thread you won't find answers on google

Rafiq qas a poster who made extremely long and detailed effort posts.

Thred

Ahhh, ok. Sounds like a good guy.

Iiiimm pretty sure the kid is a nazi
Its not the size if the plane that matters, its how you use it.

scroll down I already realized that with his other 2 shitposts, and gave him an answer he can't defy.

these portraits always make me laugh slightly. It's so over the top, like some metal album cover.

tbqh race only affect's us biologically while the way of thinking is affected by the culture of the individual and his personal life experiences ,to say all blacks are inferior and they are all criminals is not exactly true, black people do more crime ,yes! but why?its because their economic situation and their gangster culture are pushing them to do it .
>listen all his life to rap pushing more towards gangster culture
also blacks are more tougher and physically superior to whites because in africa their acenstors had to have a pretty good physique to survive

Attached: 5ea766b9c57d1c3fbdfc2c3011f3193a9597e4be7938fc309ae0d802e515e73d.jpg (248x255, 22.78K)

Do people here really not believe in evolution?

Right, blacks have a different (and superior) physical structure than Whites, but their brains are exactly the same. Exactly. Makes sense.