What's the worst experience you've ever had with cops at a protest, rally, or event...

What's the worst experience you've ever had with cops at a protest, rally, or event? Have you ever been approached by a pig? Have you ever been arrested?

Don't reveal anything you're afraid to reveal, just expose how cops fuck with leftists.

Attached: ACABguide.png (700x1000, 626.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3TiRfORy6o
youtube.com/watch?v=A-QLZNTjqOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BJF-wVW1F2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga are you serious?

Attached: pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson.jpg (555x350, 35.87K)

People in Democrat Cops of America have tried to get me to come to their meetings.

I'm aware this board is 99% armchairs.

your point?

Nice try.

Attached: giphy_new_3.gif (480x360, 8.86M)

One time they while driving, they waved me to the side of the road.
They asked for my drivers license which I gave them.
Then they asked me to blow into their alko-meter. Which I did.
Then they gave me my license back and gave me "have a nice day".
The end.

I'm hispanic and I got stopped in Phoenix for "looking illegal". What a shit state, I'm not sure how that is even allowed.

I asked a cop for directions once.

better than waiting for a Utah ABC store to open and having a cop question me about my sexual habits because I "look like aids". I'm still not sure what to think about this.

I think the law is called SB117. Cops can ask for your papers if they *think* you're undocumented (AKA you're Latino).

Not sure if relevant, but I was once so drunk policemen came, took me to the forest and beat me up with batons. I probably deserved it. It hurted for more than a month, but I had no visible injuries, which goes against theory I heard about baton beatings.

In most parts of the world policeman can come to anyone and demand his ID card without reason. Nothing strange about your story

i've never been asked for my id by cop in my entire life

not really a personal experience but the shit that happened during the Ferguson protests and the 2015 Baltimore riots permanently turned me off to policing in America

Attached: 140813_POL_FergusonCops2.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.png (590x421, 552.9K)

A friend of mine got asked for his ID during May Day a few years ago. He gave his driver's license to the pig but nothing else, e.g. no phone numbers, no FB profiles, nothing. Apparently, cops will do this just to fuck with activists. They keep records of who's who.

I like how OP's image features only instances of white protesters getting shit upon by police. It's almost as if that's what it takes to get people talking about police brutality.

Wew lad, tone down your idpol before you start spouting unironic "we wuz kangz" rhetoric.

Attached: toxic feminism.png (765x1006, 833.13K)

Yeah really. White people don't care at all about anyone who gets shot by cops even if they are white. Remember that unarmed white guy who was executed by that manlet veteran cop for not crawling towards him properly? White Americans just shrugged and went on about their days. Cop worship is strong in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3TiRfORy6o
Hey, its a hard job okay?

better vid
youtube.com/watch?v=A-QLZNTjqOQ

That's an unfair generalization. I'm sure yellow and brown Americans are by and large also bootlickers. Only the blacks are conscious in this regards.

So once I went to a protest against a fascist rally and me and my affinity group along with other groups went of to block the road at a certain point. For some reason the pig got told where we wanted to block and so they suddenly showed up half way. We tried to pass the police line and the cops got nervous so they kicked me and a comrade of mine in the back, gave us a load of pepperspray (is this a thing outside of Germany) and arrested us at gunpoint as we "started resisting" (in Germany the police is allowed to arrest you for resisting if you literally move while they beat you). We got out the next morning thus they are only allowed to arrest you for 24 hours without bringing you to court. That was my first arrestment.

Ive never had a problem with cops because i was born petit-bourg

Attached: you_are_sentenced_to_have_your_peepee_taken_away.png (211x269, 21.01K)

I never had a problem with cops at protests I tend to stay out of their way. Being stupid and always in the fray is what gives the cops a reason to arrest you even if the reason is absolute horseshit. However, I did get arrested on my 21st birthday going on a road trip with some friends for a gram of weed. The cops were fucking assholes and it definitely solidified my hatred for the police. They strip searched us and everything while laughing and posting shit on facebook. I remember one of the cops called his wife and told her he got a "big drug bust." Honestly, if cops didn't have their authority from the state they would just be pathetic low life bullies.
One could say I have a certain aversion to the police.

Attached: please cease your faggotry.jpg (202x267, 20.46K)

Cops will arrest anyone for opposing the established order, even if they are doing nothing wrong (other than perhaps violating the law, which isn't bad under capitalism.)

I should have clarified

I got followed once by a cop car in my own neighborhood probably because I look like I don't belong there. I know he was following me too, because I was purposefully going down side streets that no one really uses. He eventually turned off and went back down the side streets.

Ive actually had worse experiences with shop owners. Been accused of stealing on several occasions

Attached: 17a48731adac94c325ed7f4e8c7aaffe28c4b707dc379455cfebc2139824deb6.png (599x387, 324.41K)

white peopleā€¦

I've been hating cops but personal experience really does solidify hatred. Also seeing my non-white friends being harassed by racist cops makes me hate police that much more.
Now take your level of discourse back to reddit or left twitter. Anywhere but here shitposter

So tell me then; what should be done about abuse done by law enforcement?

kill the pigs
Or abolish the police as an institution and do direct-democratic community policing and mutual aid work. People work best when they work together. We don't need lone cowboys and gangsters patrolling our streets
Realistically in bourgeois democracy we will punish criminal and killer cops to placate and to quell working class rebellions Also to possibly heal race relations albeit on a superficial level since capital demands the division of labor and the proletariat.

Attached: a hot one.png (753x753, 832.63K)

I was taught if you're doing a demo where you're locking arms, to not have any loose thumbs because cops might try to grab and break them as a way of applying pressure. Also not a great idea to wear glasses either since they'll probably grab and break those too.

nice spin on the nigger picture, too bad it's based on nothing

old school Texas style: mandatory conscription into a local militia for three months of the year, underneath the command of an elected Sheriff

the community will police itself without needing people working as lawmen full time as a career

Can't see how that could ever go wrong.

Attached: lynching j washington.jpg (1044x630, 170.6K)

pigs are fucking dicks but i found a simple trick to having them leave you alone for good

youtube.com/watch?v=BJF-wVW1F2o

Change your attitude officer, change your plan, there will never be justice on stolen land.

Been peppersprayed
Been hit with rubber bullets
Been hit with pepper balls
Had friends arrested
Been visited at home by county & federal police

Got a taste of teargas one time. Thank God for street medics.

I was protesting in the street for trans rights and a cop literally eye raped me

Yeah because police can never have prejudice.

You must not live in Southern burgerland

lmao

good advice

reading about tsarist russia there was something called the "rule of the fist" which meant local deputies being sent out to enforce the law in these random villages all over the empire and just acting like petty tyrants mostly.

american cops are probably some of the most authoritarian in the world but it's also a reflection of their effectiveness, i think. call it the "rule of law" or whatever you like (granted, there are some inconsistencies in how that's applied) but dealing with U.S. cops is more like dealing with a machine or a system. i mean, you can't even bribe them! at least if you're a regular schmoe. what's up with that?

So is leftypol anti-police?

If so, what sort of law enforcement agency would you want it replaced with?
If any; What measures would be taken to ensure that this new agency pick up the same real and perceived bad habits which the current system have?

I guess the question loops. In general, how would you wanna fix problems with the current police-situation?