Why is it that television is permeated with these unfunny, smug, rich neoliberal talkshow hosts? Its super strange...

Why is it that television is permeated with these unfunny, smug, rich neoliberal talkshow hosts? Its super strange, they all have the same talking points and unfunny liberal jokes.
Anyone got a marxist analysis on them? Or at least any marxists debunking their shit?

Attached: Um9_cK2y_400x400.jpg (1200x1324 80.14 KB, 90.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4O_NnRn5IN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1496628243179.webm (640x360 3.84 MB, 3.66M)

Samantha Bee is, by far, the worst of the bunch.

She literally gets paid to be a mouthpiece for Time Warner. At least the others seem to have something resembling actual opinions and convictions, however bourgeois and disgusting they may be.

Actually, Noah is about as bad as Bee. I briefly forgot how steeped he is in liberal identity politics and that he unironically uses the word 'woke'.

Also she apparently opposes school integration IRL.

I swear to God, upper class white liberals are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet.

Michael Lind gang when?

what's wrong with opposing school integration? Isn't that the whole point of things like the GATE program? To take the smart kids out of the classes full of dummies, so they don't get stuck with a teacher who regresses her teaching to the mean?

Because she's a hypocritical NIMBY bitch that wants to keep NAM kids away from hers, but would happily do a segment on why charter schools are a WN conspiracy to keep blacks away from white girls

Why ? Its just one more PSYOPS tactic. It's a science reserved only for the elites. By using ' comedy ' as the delivery vechicle the target audiences guard is down. Less critical thinking is done, so key ideas important to to propagandist writers can take hold. And then its just - Repetition - Repetition - Repetition

What dis mean?

He means racial integration, which is still a hot button issue because school districts tend to be controlled by well-off people that don't want their precious snowflake kids to have attend schools with multiethnic student bodies. American right wingers see these schools as containment zones for inherently dangerous types of people.

Non Asian Minority (aka blacks and hispanics)

It started with Jon Stewart getting popular mostly naturally (probably) and then these other shows are kind of a doubling down by the establishment on the liberal ideology that Stewart's Daily Show first capitalized on.

at least that's how I remember it

And I second this. I wanna barf everytime I see Bee. Stupid Hillary-styled talentless cunt.

righties just think they're soulless economic imperialists instead of dangerous monkeys

This. I think almost all these cunts are his successors in one way or another (IIRC Oliver and Bee were regulars on his show, and Noah is his actual successor).

Still, they'd much prefer their kids to be around soulless drones than dangerous monkeys

Actually I'm not so sure, right-wingers have a weirdly-fetishistic obsession with asian immigrants (and their descendants), what with the whole Conservative Values™ schtick in that they tend to be small business owners and/or professionals with high-achieving kids

why indeed /leftycuck/

Pretty sure literally none of the people in the OP are Jewish.

Colbert too but people tend to forget that since he had a decent show between working on the Daily Show and becoming another bargain-bin late-night drone.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (636x440, 119.25K)

Standard Zig Forums

Attached: 1528768274170.jpg (400x400, 63.86K)

nah moar like the standard directory listing of any major media company

shit man just pay attention to the credits at the end of any of these shows

"Tel Aviv phone book"

he's not lying

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (433x602, 77.39K)

Hmm… i dont know user

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Germans🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

so there are a lot of jews in new york, yeah?
This still hasnt demonstrated that its an ethnic conspiracy rather than the material interests of rich fucks in a rich fuck city in a rich, imperialist country(except the third world poor parts)

ohhhh boy imagine being this much of a blue pilled goy

Most rich Jews have no serious interest in the Jewish religion, so, yeah. It really does end at money.

Proliferated media used to propagate bourgeois ideology. Fuck, there is no way to escape

Jon Stewart's brother is literally a wall street banker

Jewish writers!? Working in comedy!? This is unbelievable! This is outrageous! We must do something about this immediately, comrades! Immediately!

youtube.com/watch?v=4O_NnRn5IN4

Attached: mel-brooks-and-robyn-hilton.jpg (900x516, 238.77K)

I've never heard of a jewish comedy writer. Is that even possible?

I think it's funny because most of the south asians in my county are poor and often in gangs

the stereotype isn't true in america either, it's just that the right wing loves it because it makes them look less racist if they have a "model minority"

Honestly never heard of Mel Brooks? Heh.
If you are british you know the works of David Baddiel and David Schneider.

Becoming a talkshowhost causes you to become an unfunny liberal. Trevor Noah and Jim Jefferies both do clearly corporate-written jokes in their shows, totally unbefitting of all of their previous work. Once you become such a host, you are basically forced to make smug, neoliberal, unfunny liberal jokes so that the petty bourg of america can feel smug and affirmed in their beliefs.

In short, Jon Stuart made a show based on simultaneously parodying and analysing 24/7 news stations, in a format that resembled opinion shows like Bill O'Reilly. He had sketch artists act as his 'reporters', some of their names were Jon Oliver, Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert ect. Jon got tired in 2015 and quit, but instead of wrapping up his prodegés basically just copied him and made thier own shows without the wit, news parody element or his style of making 24/7 news look fucking batshit.
In short he sort to ridicule something, but the very genre of comedy he birthed became the beast it tried to slay.

isn't this basically what the simpsons did? (with a good mix of incoherence as well.) start out taking the piss out of the boring, staid, moralistic family situation notionally-comedies of the then-recent past, then slowly devolve into the same thing with a few bouts of complete incoherence for good measure as all their good ideas ran out.

miss me yet?

Attached: Karl Eduard von Schnitzler.jpg (1280x720, 49.41K)