1849: We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes...

1849: We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror. ~Garl Mards

2018: NOT A SINGLE CRIME, STALIN NEVER HURT A HAIR ON A POLISH OFFICER'S HEAD,

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1849/05/19c.htm
exhentai.org/g/1027268/90da3e9d71/
nhentai.net/g/187320/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gimme sauce and I promise I'll make a meaningful contribution to the thread

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1849/05/19c.htm

A healthy kek

I think he was referring to violence and terror during revolution, which obviously undesirable, is necessary.

Just lemme see the gosh-danged boy take it up the ass and no one gets hurt, OK??

God damn the man could write.

I need sauce on that pic

I'm pretty sure the deranged ☭TANKIE☭s that deny anything bad Stalin did are not against the terror and violence in principle, they're just skeptical of the accusations made against Stalin, and they just happen to be skeptical beyond what's reasonable

seconding, gib sauce

I have sauce

Do I have to fucking pay for for it? Sexual favors?

Attached: 14367896754.jpg (450x617, 54.05K)

oh here u go
exhentai.org/g/1027268/90da3e9d71/

Got an nhentai link?

No christfag. youshould be jerking off to the bible

based

nhentai.net/g/187320/
Here you go chistanon, fairly mediocre imo but i hope you enjoy :3

I love a happy ending!

Attached: Kay_Profile_Pic.png (1178x1184, 1.24M)

SUPER ☭TANKIE☭ MODE ENGAGED
STALIN PERSONALLY SIGNED THE ORDERS FOR EVERY SINGLE OFFICER
POLISH DESERVED IT

Attached: Bloody tankies.jpg (397x355, 95.48K)

OP's image

Attached: ak_envy.png (465x465, 217.29K)

Poles deserved it for 1920 though

"Anti-Stalinism" is the sneakiest form of anti-communism lad. Educate yourself, read some books that use actual sources and not what your liberal teachers or your smelly "comrades" in your squat told you.

Tbf, when Furr says, "not a single crime" he makes it pretty clear in his books that one's definition of crime depends on what one considers to be moral/criminal. So, for Furr, Stalin didn't commit a crime by going along with the purges or fighting in the Civil War because revolutionaries should fight against reactionary infiltration and for the revolution.

He's saying that the evidence that the Russians did Katyn just isn't there even tho I think he's with the rest of us in wishing that they did

people bash furr without even reading his work. and i get liberals, but when i see self-proclaimed "communists" (trots et al) repeat liberal propaganda it really hits a nerve

pretty exhausting tbh, in another thread people are defending shooting defectors at the border. stop making excuses

Thank you

Jokes on you I'm Catholic

What about the documents provided by Yeltsin?
Why doesn't that coun't as evidence in the same way Göring's Green Folder or the copy of the Protocol of the Wansee Conference provided evidence for the Hunger Plan and the Holocaust?

Attached: 8dd3af5084faddb06dfece0269efd48278d144c3df074addf34ecb4a46717641.png (212x238, 4.52K)

the Katyn massacre might've happend,Stalin din't like Poland bc in the revolution he was tasked with quelling the polish uprising in Russian occupied Poland ,but failed for a number of Reason ,so he might've done that out of frustration and other reasons,but that massacre is small and way smaller then what the germans did,
Pic unrelated

Attached: 6abf7dfe85e10c7360c12e19f85c316090986a7ee45eb732d0c1df66fc1cd792.png (586x522, 42.85K)

Noone is saying any such thing. We're just denying that a) they're "innocent victims" and b) the inflated numbers.
The terror that did occure was in reaction to the one brought upon by the white guards and the interventionist armies and later fascist hordes.
Stalin did nothing wrong.

Attached: Sentence Length.JPG (942x567 259.3 KB, 184.91K)

And saying that there were no crimes doesn't mean that reactionary scum didn't get what they had coming. It just means that those actions weren't crimes, but historic necessity.
That's not making an excuse for it happening, it's putting it into the correct perspective. No need to apologize for punishing utter scum.

he only got an aks-74u then, huh?

I think it had more to do with Poland being a quazi fascist state and the Polish officer corps was full of the same sort of reactionary nationalists as the German military, or the Soviet military. People give Stalin shit for the purges of the Russian military, but what happens during Barbarossa? The Red Army gets betrayed by a general with White Army sympathies who was working with the German high command to funnel them information on the Soviet military.