White nativist Trump or liberal Merkel?

White nativist Trump or liberal Merkel?

No, really, I'm not trapping you with some lesser evil bullshit. Which government or ideology provides more potential to agitate and advance our cause? Because besides Corbyn in the UK and a potential Sanders run (and even they have flaws) we are lagging behind.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10.17K)

Every ideology that does the following:
Make people jobless, homeless and makes them woke to the problems of the poor
At the same time wastes money at spooky shit (religion, imperialism)
And the more they hate the leftist the better

Also we are not "lagging behind just most leftist ,while intelligent, are autistic faggots that talk like soviet killer robots rather than politicians.

They are the same: they are capitlist, imperialist, and anti proletarian. You do not choose, you do not make alliances: you fight and build. I am lucky to live in Britain, and the United Workers' Front that has been built here must be an example for others. We see in France the same with Melenchon, and even Varoufakis is attempting to do it on a Pan European scale. So do not give in to either of them, build seperate from them. If a former proletarian movement can be coopted, good, if not then start your own.

nativists easily because Zig Forums will do anything if it's for the white race, including killing other whites they believe are traitors

liberals are too wishy-washy, won't commit to any specific policy and just want to feel comfortable while they are exploited

I don't know about practical politics, but weirdly Merkel would actually seem to be more amusing than Trump despite Trump apparently being the wacky fuck it burn it all down for a larf candidate in 2016. Macron, however, is the king of the amusement stakes. (Though to be fair that's easy when you're also god of the sky and king of the gods.)

This, she's just racist to Italians ans Greeks.

I'm still hoping the EU has potential so I gotta go with Merkel.

It does, but it won't be Merkel who saves it…

Attached: article-urn_publicid_ap.org_8528627ed3a3413abf9f917566178ae0-6WgfYUtBl-HSK1-154_634x422.jpg (634x422, 68.51K)

That much is obvious, but I'm alright with her inoffensive christian democracy until our lord and savior takes over.

Trump is useful because he is too stupid to be a Machiavelli, and his character makes him a national embarrassment which helps motivate apoliticals.
Status quo liberals are dangerous because in the short term, they know how to avoid crossing lines. Even the migrant crisis could have been much worse.

I prefer trump. he's proven himself to be the least imperialist president we've had since jimmy carter, despite his 2 strikes in Syria. He's also shown himself to be anti free trade, hostile to NATO, and has shown a willingness to cooperate with anti imperialist countries.

If he ran on his current platform in the 90s the left would sucking his cock, but because it's chic to care about migrants nowadays he's satan incarnate.

why are there so many pictures of Varoufakis on the phone? Is he like always on the phone?

It doesn't make sense to choose, they are not alternatives. The choice is always between Merkel and some other European, and Trump and some other American. If you transplant Merkel to the Us, it doesn't work - she doesn't have a southern Europe to strangle.

Attached: 90af40c3a88822fa6199b81a6a44d7facfaf7186685f3099d5fa2298d83d2ea7.png (500x327, 51.51K)

So, the far left is no longer apart of the dialectic. That actually really hurts.
But it makes sense since you can't overthrow a transnational world order with gilded age and cold war revolution strategies.

Attached: hitler take the pen.jpg (750x744, 63.51K)

True, but this is only because the two parties are a false competition between halves of the same neoliberal blob. Obama was a textbook GOP leader.

He is always busy trying to save the EU

He is making η κλήση.

It is
He is making a κληση