So now that the internet left has made an enemy of Mr Elon Musk...

So now that the internet left has made an enemy of Mr Elon Musk, what will you all do if Ole Musky proves hes not a hack and lands a ship on Mars, whilst giving people around the world access to cheap satellite internet and making electric car somewhat mainstream?
Will your opinion of Elon Musk change?

Attached: spacex-falcon-heavy-elon-musk-china-europe-esa-nasa-mars-sls-boeing.jpg (2400x1350, 343.27K)

no

Attached: 1482516208998.png (529x588, 415.07K)

Nationalise Tesla and SpaceX.

inb4, "back up planet while we wreck this one". Yeah sure, like there won't be people inhabiting plastic islands working for martians.
so poor people can use facebook now? awesome.
what? you mean my prius is not actively rewinding global warming already?? what is this even good for.
absolute brainlet

Attached: ocyJGCJ.png (576x566, 297.04K)

So Musk is the new whipping boy now? What happened?

Have you been living under a rock for the past few months? Hes been the internet lefts whipping boy since the start of the year.

And probably longer if youre apart of the Chapo fag house crowd

i dont get it, when did musk steal from the workers?
i think this retardation plays very well into the hands of right wing propagandists who mislead the public into thinking that leftists just hate the rich out of envy and nothing else

just a reminder, musk has an advanced physics degree, spends his time designing his rockets and cars, escaped from south africa with nothing, and built some kind of an internet company to self finance all his other projects
he is a worker that built his own fortune without exploiting anything and even now when he has factories he uses automation

if hating musk for no reason other than being honest and successful then fuck the left

"what is wage labor"
"what is not allowing workers to unionize"
don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out

Attached: 1472925647475.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

???

Attached: boy-scratching-head_shutterstock_68533339.jpg (1000x716, 216.14K)

A porky is a porky no matter what business he is in. And it's not our fault this fraud's ventures are unprofitable, his promises unreliable, and his products shoddy. His entire business model only ever had one pillar: nerd hype.

Come Q3 it will be good riddance.

You know all of this took billions of dollars in public funding and so has all space travel ever yes?

he won't do any of this
the SEC is already gearing up to take him to buttfuck land after Telsa collapses after Q3 and SpaceX collapses next year

I don't really have political opinions of my own(I'm too ignorant to have any), but he seems to be doing the space travel thing way better than the American state is. I guess he should at least receive some credit for that?

Is there a reason do leftists hate him, besides perhaps the fact that he's a capitalist?

No.
He is still an anti-worker asshat.
And if he is going to take all his rich friends off this dying world to mars to escape I am going to blow up his ship, he is going down with us.

Attached: MuskianHighPriest.jpg (929x741, 109.86K)

He's only able to do that because of the billions in subsidies he gets from the American state, after him and others have lobbied the American state for decades to gut NASA. We'd be living on Mars now if it weren't for parasites like him.

Attached: - I -.png (540x227, 52.38K)

Who is we?

The reason why NASA is garbage now did not happen in a vacuum. Musk will exploit space purely for profit. There was no (direct) profit to be made by the moonshot, but America did it. However it was done as a dick measuring contest with the Soviet Union. Also get that identitarian shit out of here, it is such a simplification, we hate capitalism because of what it does not just optics. Pushing techology and science actually forward, not just new ways to sell you shit, is not immediately profitable. Capital stagnates innovation.

Spacenoids, the true future of mankind who are no longer held down by Earth's gravity.

So you can drop a colony on me? Not in this timeline, Zeek scum.

Attached: mlo3nc.jpg (1280x720, 535.51K)

R8 My Masturbation fantasy

Attached: 241122.png (847x744, 179.69K)

true/10

Look sometimes to achieve human evolutionary transcendence you have to crack a few billion eggs by dropping titanic space cylinders onto them, okay? Read Bordiga.

You didn't hear about the video leak of the tesla "factory floor" the other day?
They weren't even producing model 3's, they just had them sitting on the line to look like they were producing them

fix

He's a union buster and takes $4.5 billion in taxpayer-funded subsidies.

Lad, you've bought into the meme, his family in SA owns Emerald Mines, he moved to Canada through his Mother's Citizenship, attended uni there before transferring to UPenn then his family paid off Stanford for his admission which he promptly left 2 days after joining. He's never completed anything other than a Bachelors Degree and he's a Silver Spooned midwit.

Mostly because he actively works to prevent his employees from unionizing. That's to be expected for a capitalist but at least people generally acknowledge that its shitty when places like Wal-Mart or K-Mart do it, while this guy's legion of cultists will trip over themselves to defend him.
There's also the fact that his businesses are only able to stay afloat thanks to huge piles of taxpayer money, and even then they're struggling and will probably go bankrupt before too long. Don't get me wrong, renewable energy and space travel are great, but there's no reason for this parasite to line his pockets in the process. Hell, he didn't even start Tesla Motors himself, he just bought the dang company. And then there's his history of political lobbying and "campaign contributions"…

Attached: 70c869eae9536b77108936592830e82d0760d8648c1f65ccf035ecefe43c0ed2.png (947x899, 265.23K)

leftists have always been at odds with muskie, idiot, only radlibs love him