Sargon of Akkad, Count Dankula, Paul Joseph Watson joined UKIP

Apparently Carl Benjamin, Paul Joseph Watson ,Lauren Southern and other semi famous alt right walking memes are joining UKIP with plans to radicalize the party.
dangerous.com/44678/hostile-takeover-of-ukip-by-britains-fed-up-free-speech-warriors/

Attached: nazis are gay.jpg (800x540, 81.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=libralist
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/nigel-farage-vows-leave-uk-brexit-disaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R.I.P

Attached: ukip.png (1293x840, 568.11K)

Why are you hiding your name, thought?

So did he join it and then was thrown out? What about other scum like watson?

I mean they fucking won't: UKIP has no democratic infrastructure as it was originally founded to literally exist to exit the EU, then became a mouthpiece for Farage so a grassroots member has no impact on it.
Despite that, UKIP is hemorrhaging competency, outside of Farage they had some decent MEPs who were good at their job: most of which have left. Tbh it is perfectly possible they win it over from the original lot, but the problem is they will have an empty shell with a brand and actually loads of debt: that's it. They may take Stalingrad, but it wins them nothing.
Also Count Dankula, a Scottish Nationalist, joining UKIP is kinda funny ngl.
Also p sure Southern can't join, she is a Canuk.

I got this off twatter.

if anyone ever deserved the title of living meme it has to be S*rgon

e-celebs, and that is all these losers will ever be, go in leftytrash

youtu.be/pWdd6_ZxX8c

What's even the point of UKIP now that Brexit passed?

Attached: really makes me think.jpg (800x652, 37.65K)

>joining UKIP with plans to radicalize the party
What happened to "no i'm actually on the left" and all the shit he used to say?

Why do we care? The only reason Dankula joined and associates with those others is because the dumbshit UK government and twitter SJWs attacked him over a practical joke while the right came to his defense.

He's literally joining Ukip just to trigger the libs.

I imagine you are a yank but every made this take like 2 fucking years ago and we all agreed "there isn't one".

You're right, I am a yank, which is why I was asking.

carl and paul in total have almost 2 million subs.

That is actually a good point. carl with his pals have massive online presence, they could just easily make own large party.

UKIP is fucking irrelevant though?

Yeah but if they did that they'd expose themselves as the know-nothing scam artists that they actually are; joining UKIP and pretending to do things whilst piggybacking off their dying support makes them more patreonbux and then when the party dissolves and goes tits up since UKIP has no reason to exist anymore they can wash their hands of it bearing no responsibility because it was going to happen anyway.

The only interesting facet of this is that Dankula works as a real world demonstration of SJWs ascension to becoming the dominant voice of the left is pushing the population into the arms of the right. Otherwise this is boring bullshit equivalent to stating "right-wingers join right-wing party".

the libralist party

Attached: b5dfd808a16a9550c4c20e32a33c43344ace93e9649547aefeffa6cd1a297540.jpg (600x532, 40.19K)

You reckon Zig Forums and the aut-right at large would call the lads in that picture "soyboys" if they were no-name nobodies?
I think so, the winds are fickle.

They most likely do, whenever any one of them go against their BASED hive-mind.

Attached: Mika.png (707x765, 461.08K)

The current point of UKIP is to ensure Brexist is fully completed. “We aren’t out tell we’re out” -Nigal. Brexit takes two years to be completed. Once that happens it’s likely they’ll disband.

No it doesn't. It shows that people who teach their dogs to do nazi salutes as a "joke" ironically are actually very far right wing and should be ignored whenever they complain about muh censorship.

Attached: 1529424129823.png (698x674, 72.68K)

The dog thing was a joke, and a very funny one. Take you Catholic anti-humor bullshit up your ass.

Attached: GayPope.jpg (551x482, 54.68K)

My take is that anyone who calls themselves "Count Dankula" is a turbo faggot.

There's like a 99% overlap in their viewer base and most of them are retarded burgers who think anyone with a British accent must be a genius

That's what I said. A "joke." Everyone knows that nazi humor is always ironic and in no way reflects any actual hidden beliefs or anything. Just look at Zig Forums. They are always ironically joking about Hitler over there and they aren't nazis.

Attached: 7c6e65edd2e3c23ddabb8338cd63ed097c22fc27399dfca3c48d7b705faa2e8b.jpg (750x741, 97.44K)

Paul Joseph looks like hell.

They're going to be forced to go into the sea.

These days UKIP has fewer MEPs than Labour does, despite winning 4 more in 2014.

Kill it with fire.

Tumblr, plz go.

Attached: fritzlol.jpg (224x423, 38.66K)

This is true in some intense, but not with Dankula.

Apparently real thing

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=libralist

but isn't nigel out of ukip and out of politics?
Besides how weak is that? Let's leave EU and then you are out of your own…
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/29/nigel-farage-vows-leave-uk-brexit-disaster/

Ah, I see you're a man of culture aswell

Hopefully they will drown

There a single issue part. That’s what happens when single issue parties get there way. They disband. which is good because most of UKIP’s voters were Labor voters, not Tories. And UKIP now disbanding is helping Labor. As seen in the recent British election.

Count Dankula did absolutely nothing wrong.

Yes UKIP sucks, but perhaps things would be different if the left didn't try to throw him in fucking prison for a joke.

No doubt he's joining to transform UKIP into a revolutionary centre left classical liberal party.

what part of the left is the UK court system?
he was fined, not thrown in prison
he repeatedly shouted "gas the jews" in a video he published.
they split the tory vote, if they hadn't collapsed the Tories wouldn't be polling higher than ~35% right now.

literally every part of this post is wrong

Most UKIP voters used to vote Labor

I think they want to try and push against immigration as much as they can using the party as a platform. I also think they are powerhungry and want more political influence. They believe they can make it viable . .

I used to feel for Dankula, but he purposely associates with all the twats on that side of the spectrum, so my sympathy wears thin. Yes the dog case is stupid. but people use that one case to try and legitimize everyone else. Also Americans have zero understanding that free speech is not the same in every country. The UK has always been more prone to tight censorship as far as I am aware.