How will the new revolutionary society deal with braking up the sexual free markets with their reactionary nature...

How will the new revolutionary society deal with braking up the sexual free markets with their reactionary nature? Will there be distribution of sexbots throughout the society or will we have unionized sex workers working for labor vouchers?

Attached: mg_5728.jpg (800x1200, 176.59K)

You're not entitled to sex.

Attached: 0afc6a1a1fb5c23b57fd1e81c3c58315b12eec9a9a849a86a6fcd7cd20b7626f.jpg (480x416, 29.1K)

Attached: pussy.mp4 (640x360, 5.55M)

b-but what about seizing the means of reproduction?

Attached: images.png (239x211, 10.41K)

I fucking hate you all

Attached: C477F989-72C1-4E53-82C4-8929C3B8D3C5.jpeg (384x500, 41.15K)

why me? :DDD what have I done? :–DDDD

Attached: L6pJclJR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.13K)

The means of reproduction are owned entirely by the individual to use as the individual wishes.
Sexbots will be bought for labour vouchers and will come with a free ticket to a social adjustment camp (where one is trained to not be a pathetic fucker who relies on a machine for completely emotionless sexual intercourse).
Sex workers will not be paid because the pleasure of partaking in sex is payment enough. If you don't enjoy it, why do it at all?

Attached: 21.jpg (753x786, 334.27K)

< tfw communist society lets me make a hobby out of being a total slut

I could get behind this. Would we get the option of listing our numbers on a public registry?

Attached: blushy.gif (540x303, 505.41K)

extremely would, even though the shame I would feel later would be enormous

How else could we deal with the libido of so many people?
If sexual tension and the deprivation of sex causes issues, then the logical solution would merely be to provide the means of easily having sex voluntarily. If they are rejected because they are smelly or incredibly ugly, then obviously there must be institutions in place that aid in the self improvement to avoid further embarrassing situations.

Attached: 17.jpg (992x880, 157.09K)

You're not entitled to muh private property.

Attached: jewishgoblin.jpg (565x555, 90.43K)

Nah.

Generally, yes.

FUCKING
THANKYOU
finally someone used it

The idea that sex needs to be "equally distributed" implies that women are literal objects. Incels deserve death.

Sex is a literal commodity, women are people who own the private means of production that is called sex.

No.

Women are people who can own private property, same as men. Women have commodified and commercialized sex in order to make a profit from it. Prove me wrong.

I have never paid for sex.

You've either never had sex or never went on a date. Going on dates and paying for a woman's dinner is profit for a woman.

I've had plenty sex and I've never been "on a date".
Yeah sometimes I've bought my lady a kebab or whatever and sometimes they've bought me one. That's just being a good friend, not buying sex.

wtf i love communism now

Betaaaaa

Just educate your partner in the need for illegalism as a solid praxis then go dine and dash at all those fancy places you want.

Attached: Nech.jpg (600x440, 39.62K)

Unironically this. There is nothing wrong with promiscuity, and our society getting over it's puritanical view of sex would be a great thing.

If you want a monogamous relationship, go and find someone who wants a monogamous relationship. If you want to fuck a different person every night, go and fuck a different person every night. No judgement.

Has there been any writings on capitalism's effects on sexuality? I bet it'd be a pretty interesting topic.

ugh