I think that the sexual revolution of the 60's was not something good since it occurred under liberal capitalism...

I think that the sexual revolution of the 60's was not something good since it occurred under liberal capitalism. This reshaped sexual relations more into something like a capitalist market and now the sexual bourgeoisie have sex all the time, the sexual petit bourgeois have sex some of the times, and the sexual proles dont have sex at all. This creates sexual alienation, frustration, and violence towards themselves and others.

technology that allows women to make sexual selection easier like tinder and higher wages for women will exacerbate an already shit situation for the sexual proles

If you are physically repulsive, or poor, there isnt much you can do to appeal to women. At best you are a ghost, at worst a figure of mockery or pity. Never a sexual being. Emasculated and dying.

I think there is something to studying masculinity, sexual relations, and relationships under a neoliberal capitalist system. Unfortunately most incels seem apolitical or reactionary. And feminists and the left just blindly dismiss their plight. The both of them being pawns in the bourgeois culture war rather than uniting and helping each other.

Discuss

Attached: questioning.png (473x454, 5.89K)

if you actually "worked" for sex you wouldn't crap out this incel whining

"I think x…"
I've seen kids in year 7 write better than that, maybe it's why you can't get women to touch your willy.

I didnt say im incel, and are you implying that normally people dont have to "work" for sex?
Not to mention that its the capital that usually places you as a sexual petit bourgeois or sexual prole as it decides about your environment, your sexual market value etc…

So what? Im not a native english speaker and i dont really care about creating "pretty" worded posts, substance > style and i think i written down what i meant pretty alright.
Nice implication

maybe it's because i had decent looks
maybe it's because some girls confused my mild autism with being a "cool and mysterious deep thinker"
but no, i never worked for sex, i just walked into it
there was no effort made other than being a "nice guy"
and after having dropped women i can just wave my ass around and get some even rather average but attractive guys to tap it

Are you a homosexual? Well if so then its no surprise you can get sex easily as homosexuals statistically are more sexually active than hetero
Then you are lucky or maybe just (sex) class unconscious

bisexual
didn't have dick for a year now, and doesn't explain my scores with girls
you could say i was "unconcious", but "not desperate" is a more accurate description
and let me tell you when you start getting into some cultish theories about why you can't get your dick wet, that's being desperate
nothing more unattractive, being on the receiving end of this now has shown me that
it's one of the major reasons why i'm staying away from dating

Then try to answer or refute this statement

are you willing to date a girl that you consider "physically repulsive" or you think will grow dependent on your income?

Im not willing to date anyone since im a Volcel, i just noticed a problem prevalent in todays late capitalism society ie. sexual class divide

What is this crap? Tell me, how do incels create (sexual) value? How is their value appropriated by the (sexual) bourgeoisie? Can the value be capitalized into fixed sexual capital? How does the value reproduce throughout cycles?

Stop painting your sexual frustration red without having even a faint notion of Marxism.

Attached: b5dfd808a16a9550c4c20e32a33c43344ace93e9649547aefeffa6cd1a297540.jpg (600x532, 40.19K)

Sexual value is inherent value (attractiveness, character, charisma) + capital (money, upbringing, net of social contacts)
Sexual bourgeoisie has inflated capital sexual value as defined earlier therefore deflating sexual market value of the less fortunate people.
Yes as stated before
Its inherited or acquired trough better upbringing/early life

This is total nonsense. You define value as something that is inherent and fixed, with some people having lots and other few. This has nothing to do with Marxist notions of value and value appropriation.

An incel does not do anything that is useful to the Chad, he is totally superfluous. The Chad takes nothing of him, and does not need him.

Your conception of the world is simply aristocratic: there are those who are naturally superior, and those who are inferior. At least have the courage of your convictions to own up to that framework, in stead of peddling faux emancipatory schlock.

Just like in current capitalist society, prole is worthless to the big fish since they can always replace him

Attached: f6d778254a59c8d342d4b5300b032aee0d34a44289d57836d3d3d9fb8e5d53cf.jpg (446x1000, 82.52K)

but prole does the work and creates the value

And sexual prole has a value that is part inherent and part acquired

a celibate creates nothing though, thus no value

Yet you never explain how that happens.

I mean, please, lay it out: how does a chad take from an incel? You babble about deflation some (and meant inflation because you are a retard who does not know what words mean), but that does not involve any extraction. It would in fact imply that it is the chad who creates all the value and floods the market.

Pedo posters and Incel posters in one day, sure must be a boring sunday

OP it's clear you read houellebecq. don't just fucking command me to "discuss".

I don't think that OP was right in looking at it from bourgeoisie/proletariat terminology, but I think that it is productive to look at sexual relations as another system of differentiation like money. It's not a matter of personality, making yourself look better, etc. The sad fact is that for better or worse there is a whole 'class' of people unable to enter the world of sexual relationships, who have been cast out of life's feast. I am not talking about reversing sexual relations, but this is just a natural consequence to be reckoned with.