Chinese Army to plant 60K trees. Total area the size of Ireland

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-tree-plant-soldiers-reassign-climate-change-global-warming-deforestation-a8208836.html

China's pretty fucking based. Feel like a strategy like this in the US, appealing to the military boners that people have and telling them the military could be used to build up the infrastructure of the country could actually work.

Attached: chairman-xi-jinping-my-daddy-my-hero-17488305.png (500x397, 77.6K)

those are fake trees
t. CIA

How is this not imperialism?

WE MUST CRITICALLY SUPPORT HEBEI PROVINCE FROM CHINESE ECO-FASCISM IMPERIALISM

keep going

Good on them, glad to see someone cares about the environment.

I see Xi Jinping has finally read the Manifesto.

Attached: communist-manifesto.jpg (800x1196, 280.64K)

China is going to BTFO Trots and libs very soon. By 2030 we'll all wish we learned Chinese.

Why not learn it now user.

For real, learn Chinese. Hell, if you just learn how to speak it without trying to read it, it's actually fairly easy to learn because the language is super direct without any filler. Plus you can become in English teacher in China without a teaching degree of you know the language.

have I fallen for western propaganda? everywhere I search, everyone says mandarin is one of the hardest languages to learn.

It might be difficult learning to read and write but even then that is a simple rote memorization problem. Regular repetition is all that is needed. Speaking and listening should be pretty easy.

Google translate will make learning languages nothing but a hobby/philosophical endeavour. Just go for Spanish if you're a burger, imo.

I'd rather we didn't, though.
Building more reverence/domestic presence for our military is a bad thing.

This tbh
We should use the idea for the American Red Army but as of now it'll only help put a happy mask on imperialism abroad

*Baidu translate

Indeed.

Sorry to break it to you rest of the world but we aren't paying $100 billi a year for global RiskĀ® to beautify your nations.

Attached: us-personnel-chart-military.jpg (1070x1732, 456.53K)

Based, he is literally remaking the 100 acre wood.

Based China

Attached: xi.jpg (420x420, 34.95K)

Don't have much of a sense of humor do we?

top fucking kek

Some butthurt people are going to spin this into some shit about poorly trained soldier.

I see Russia Chinese relations hitting a new peak. (Mongolia never really mattered)

AHAHAHAHA

yes, but the real question is:
Is it the shape of Ireland too?