The Coincidence at the Heart of the Russia Hacking Scandal

"A new indictment charges that Russians tried to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails on July 27, 2016—the same day that Donald Trump publicly asked them to do so."

“I will tell you this: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Attached: Russia if ur listening...webm (854x480, 823.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/russia-hacking-trump-mueller/565157/
space.com/41110-russia-launches-superfast-cargo-ship-to-space-station.html
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-tv-to-air-launch-docking-of-russian-cargo-delivery-to-space-station/
voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-comey-russia-hack-dnc-clinton-trump/3776067.html).
consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/).
consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/russia-hacking-trump-mueller/565157/

God, I miss the cold war

the cold war never really ended

So you're telling me Trump stood in the middle of 5th ave, shot someone, and didn't lose any voters? Hillary must really suck then. I don't think he even needed those Russians.

The article you're linking to itself said Hillary sucks donkey balls and if she did get hacked it was her own damn fault for not following proper government security protocol and she should probably "lock her up"ed as a result.

And vis a vis if she did get hacked than that means her disregard for information security put government secrets in the hands of the Russians.

What point are you even trying to make here OP? Jill Stein or Gary Johnson should have won?

Yes. US would be better with Jill Stein or Gary Johnson as president

It's pretty obvious that the russians are fucking with the US in many forms, and even the EU has had meetings over facebook subterfuge with Brexit. Apparently Jimmy Doore acolytes care more about shitting on the deadhorse Democrats that we already hate than worrying about their country being compromised by a foreign (capitalist, imperialist) power. If the US becomes a puppet government to Russia that doesn't mean US imperialism stops, it just means anyone living in any other part of the world will get double fucked.

Attached: Judy welp.png (319x409, 171.47K)

Attached: shut the fuck up liberal.jpg (1200x508, 306.24K)

Attached: 6f4941b9349e95fd06c488cfb8e2409585300793096ca82d853235f80fc93080.jpg (891x536, 63.14K)

That movie was deeply disturbing. There's something deeply wrong with Vegan psychotics and the worlds and zUtopia's they envision. Even more so that character was the most deeply disturbing one in the whole film and the fact that you identify with her says some really fucked up shit about you.

For:

I mean she has more Sanpaku going on in that photo than Charles Manson for fuckssake.

Attached: Manson.jpeg (1252x938, 212.22K)

space.com/41110-russia-launches-superfast-cargo-ship-to-space-station.html
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-tv-to-air-launch-docking-of-russian-cargo-delivery-to-space-station/

Russia just brought us some more Tang and Borsch to our joint Space Fort six days ago, does that make you feel better or worse?

You do realize that this whole election bullshit is just a charade. Russia is our fucking business partner yo. It's all just good cop-bad cop. Don't let the routine freak you out so much.

Attached: russiadelivers.jpeg (660x371, 21.97K)

Shhh, it's our role as leftists to advance Russia's national interests

Yupp we're surely doing that from the 5th most popular board on delisted from google image board for leftists. Surely.

Then prove it, don't just post shitty memes. Every news source says otherwise and don't pull a Zig Forums-style "all sources that disagree with me are wrong!" bullshit. I have no idea why so many here are choosing this hill to die on, the hackings were reported before we even knew the outcome of the election, Trump has been contacted by russians and had private meetings with Putin, we've had nerve gas attacks on people in europe linked to Russia. I would think it'd be more believable that a country that's already attacked Ukraine and Georgia are making moves against western powers instead of the entire english speaking world (from media outlets to foreign governments) all rallying just to protect the Democrats. I have no idea why "leftists" or "progressives" like Kyle or Jimmy or anons on this board will defend russia as a didndu, it's so fucking bizarre to defend such a shitty country that hasn't even pretended to be communist in over 2 decades. I'm willing to accept world wide conspiracies if you have some fucking evidence. and no, I will not do research to defend YOUR position, proof is on the claimant so cough up some sources

Attached: where are the proofs.jpg (382x491, 39.61K)

You greentexted me but I wasn't the poster or posters who posted the "Shut the fuck up liberal" images. Anyways, moving on.
They saw the potential writing on the wall for Hillary and wanted a fail safe to blame for why one of the bonafide establishment lost to the straw man candidate she herself intentionally, deliberately, and carefully got nominated for the top GOP ticket. See image number 1.
So? Emphatic celebrity Clinton voter and surrogate George Bush Jr. stared deeply into Putin's eyes and saw his soul. This was 2001. Does that mean Putin got Bush elected to his second term? Hillary Clinton gave Sergei Lavrov the reset button in 2009, does that mean Putin helped get Obama elected to a second term? Maybe Putin's just a charming guy, all our President's and Secretaries of State sure do seem to love him. Or maybe he's been pulling the strings in America since he's been in office. He is a master manipulator chess master genius.
Yet no formal charges, no trial, and no conviction.
I think you messed up a word or something and I'm having trouble parsing. Could you rephrase? I'll say this to you though, do you even know how that situation even 'supposedly' happened. Ukraine was making moves to join NATO and it was like the reverse version of The Cuban Missile crisis for Russia. But once again The Cold War ended and I don't even believe Russia and America are even diametrically opposed. I think we'd invite Russia to join NATO if it wouldn't call into question the very perpetual existence of NATO itself.
It's Dindu and it's a racist Zig Forums meme you know right? I don't know ask them.
You sound like a hateful person.
Yet you have yet to provide one credible source that unequivocally ties who ever 'hacked' The DNC to Russia. If you're counting facebook memes as hacking like congress does, ask yourself seriously: "Do you really think that ESL speakers from Russia really created the memes that had any measurable effect on the outcome of the election?" Until you can link #pizzagate back to Putin you have nothing.

Attached: BushPutinChemistry4.jpeg (945x655 88.72 KB, 101.97K)

Fucking image limit. Knew I should have broken it into multiple posts.

Attached: DefinitelyARussianIndianMan.jpeg (474x317 21.06 KB, 21.75K)

Also if Obama was so against these things why did he make nothing but flaccid 'attempts' to stop it?

All my life i was taught that USA is powerful, the most developed country…and in my short lifetime i have witnessed 9/11 and now Russia can change the outcome of the elections through cyber hacking the system kek.
Pick one USA…you're either very powerful and wealthy, or you're a pathetic country that anyone with 3 hour of flight simulator can steal a plane and hit it against the twin towers.
Which is it?

Your next line is something along "Our Democracy TM" you fucking hypocrite. America cannot help but fuck with nearly every countries internal affairs, even allies.

So Putin supposedly
We gave him a firm tongue lashing, then the next President gave him the ol'Russian Reset. Where's the fire? How is this not par for the course?

Attached: RussianResetCU.jpeg (217x218, 33.77K)

Funny way of saying "bought $150,000 in facebook ads."

There are a lot of rich people in America. That is it. This country is so class unconscious, the bourgeoisie of this country don't even understand their own class position. They also have bought into the same propaganda they regurgitate. The last president who understood capitalism was Franklin Roosevelt. He acted in the proper way the bourgeosie is supposed to in order to avoid revolution via the New Deal. I guess it is good for us the bourgeoisie are so dumb now they can only act like fucking cartoon villains accelerating us either to our extinction or revolution.

I took all this time writing you a long reply with a lot of different points and you're probably not even going to reply before this thread hits the bottom of the catalogue. Shame on you liberal.

No doubt that the Dems drummed it up to alleviate the blame, but that doesn't mean the russians didn't hack her (note: they/Guccifer also hacked GOP servers but never released any of those emails). It was a convientient scapegoat, but you're trying to avoid the main issue that russia is actively trying to get into US party's computers.

Classic whataboutism, don't bother trying to respond but simply throw blame somewhere else. I don't care about previous elections, I'm talking about the here and now.

Well it's hard to charge and hold a trial for someone in another country that won't extradite them.

I was stating that is seems odd the entire world is trying to invent a russian conspiracy simply for the sake of saving face for Clinton. Every time it's mentioned here or on Doore's show the main complaint is about the democrats using it to hide losing the election, which doesn't negate the fact that it's still fucking happening.

And that gives them the right to invade a sovereign country? Ukraine was making no threats of nuclear war (or war of any kind) against them, and seeing as russia invaded them for a political move I'd trying say joining NATO was a smart move.

Attached: bad opinion juice.jpg (720x678, 49.79K)

The FBI never actually examined the serves that were allegedly hacked. The DNC refused to let them and instead had a private firm Crowdstrike conduct their own, and they insisted they knew for sure it was "the Russians" but have provided no real evidence. Crowdstrike itself has links to the Atlantic council and a Ukrainian billionaire who gave millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign, and has also been caught fabricating stories about Russia hacking their software used by the Ukrainian military (voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-comey-russia-hack-dnc-clinton-trump/3776067.html). There is evidence the DNC emails, which contained 100% true information, were leaked by a disgruntled employee, not hacked (consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/). Mueller's indictments on Russian businesses that were supposedly linked to the hack were designed to be ignored, which is why his team was so surprised when the defendant's lawyers showed up and demanded to know the evidence against their clients. Instead of providing the evidence the prosecution dumped terabytes of social media posts in Russian without any translation. In short they have nothing, and the entire investigation is designed to go on indefinitely without any resolution or even concrete claims beyond "Russia hacked the election and Trump wanted them to".
There really aren't a lot of "facts" to debunk because Russiagate is built on suspicion, innuendo, and circumstantial evidence. The "Russia hacked the election" narrative was hatched by Robbie Mook and other senior Clinton campaign staff days after the 2016 election and has served mainly to cover up malfeasance and incompetence in the DNC while manufacturing outrage against Trump, outrage that's directed against a foreign adversary rather than the web of interest groups, corporations, and American oligarchs that actually run the political system. Russiagate's adherents don't even know the bare facts about the case because they're so thin. Instead they repeat their own fanfiction about what they're sure took place as gospel, and the media is happy to lead them further down the rabbit hole.

Basically agree - the Trump White House (via Jr., and later the ousted Breitbart Guy) already leaked their own stuff about meeting people from the Russian gov. about dirt on Clinton. It's extremely unusual for the alphabet agencies to do their scheming in direct contradiction of (and opposition to) the executive branch, and in this case the supposed fabrications implicate the White House (and possibly a man who literally paid off a massive fraud lawsuit days after the election). The US and Russia fuck with eachother and the rest of Europe. I've seen a lot of people coming to Russia's defense by pointing at the DNC, but ignoring the evidence of criminal activity by the actual existing White House.

Russia is absolutely being scapegoated with regards to responsibility for the election's outcome - because it's inconvenient for the two major parties (both of whom were apparently subject to hacking and attempted breach, not just the DNC) to blame it on the decidedly partisan (and technically not even constitutional) way states partition electoral votes. "Winner take all" EC policies determined this outcome, but the DNC prefers to blame the voters (or the Russians) rather than having to compete with independents and third parties in national elections. Likewise, both parties prefer to have the primary focus be on the Russians at the moment so they don't have to constantly discuss the underlying accusation that the sitting president committed treason during his campaign - and of this last crime, there is ample evidence.

Whether or not the Russian meetings (which occurred with the promise of "dirt" with or without hacking) affected the outcome is a non-issue to me. In fact, most of the "reasons" for the DNC loss discussed in the context of Russia are beating around the bush. The Democrats are shit, but they still had a ridiculous 3 million+ lead in the national popular vote. They could have carried more votes with a good candidate and still lost. That part of the entire discussion is completely irrelevant - even if Clinton had won (like let's say in a hypothetical universe where she wasn't involved in numerous invasive foreign interventions and hard neoliberal policies that helped solidify her evil in the eyes of Green voters in the north), the Trump campaign would have committed probable treason on the way to that outcome.

>consortiumnews.com/2016/12/12/us-intel-vets-dispute-russia-hacking-claims/

I'm nitpicking here - I don't know the other names, but Mike Gravel is a guy who I mostly know from a "presidential candidate match" survey in '08. Given this, I'm not sure how much I actually trust this group. America's center-left would-be presidential circle seems to be gawking at the gaps and ignoring the consistencies.

It's our role as leftists to not give a shit about which set of porkies is currently on top in their power games. Even if the hacking, etc. claims are true (last I checked there's still nothing other than the Crowdstrike assertion) all that it means it that of the billions of capitalist dollars that went into manipulating the election, 0.1% or so came from Russian porkies. This is the same mindset that afflicted the parties of the Second International during WWI, when they urged their members to march into battle behind France, Germany or even the fucking Tsar in the name of "democracy" instead of fighting the capitalist system that was behind the war to begin with.

A news article is not proof of a crime yo. Where is the proof that the news articles are based off of. Get me that.
China said it? Shitty Western European 'democracies' saying it is hardly the whole world. Also everything I said about the scape goat angle applies to them as well. That Brexit shit happened before Trump and they wanted to blame that on Muh Putin as well.