<Johnson released a brief snippet of body-worn camera (BWC) footage Sunday afternoon...

abc7chicago.com/police-give-update-on-fatal-south-shore-shooting/3769278/

Attached: c134c0556085f5dbab7b2571269cd6cb.png (1910x1000 72.09 KB, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why its important to have cellphones out at all times when dealing with these piggies

Attached: 159_715b8a1bd8709eb9cb0d0dcda39fb2caa731f550.png (1280x1572, 1.55M)

haha what the fuck, he was showing his credentials and they shoved him out of nowhere, I wouldn't even blame him for reaching if he just started getting heckled for no fucking reason

nice

it sounds cringey, but yeah you definitely always should have a video recording of your interactions with the police. it's really necessary

Even if he had the conceal carry permit or whatever he still probably would have got shot. I don't have a gun(yet) but if I did that shit would stay legally hidden in the car and i would nwever disclose it to the police lest I end up like Phillando Castille.

From extended personal experience consider yourself their captive at armed gunpoint the second they come to talk to you. Even if their shit is holstered.

Dog bless Ameriga :DDDDD

Attached: 1514598722837.jpg (1650x1250, 302.62K)

heh I know what you mean, I've had cops talk to me over the weirdest shit before
one time there was a crash outside my house and they questioned me with their hands on their guns with an accusatory tone
like I somehow had something to do with it lmao

fugg :DDD he dersberb id becaus he id darger than me :DDDDDDD
t. Zig Forumsacg

Attached: cop out.png (700x1000, 626.84K)

Hand out, palms forward, gesture with your fingers, ask for their clear permission to reach for anything. NO ATTITUDE! You might call me a bootlicker, but I say it it's better to lick another mans boots than get killed by that man.

look man, nobody is gonna call you a bootlicker for being scared of cops
you'd be called a bootlicker if you think they're in the right for all their shit

so kinda like this?

Attached: leninmacarena.gif (112x200, 192.2K)

First time I got arrested a latino cop pointed his gun at my face and told me he wouldn't hesitate to shoot me if I moved. This was after I was already having a calm conversation with a black cop who showed up on the scene first. Then after they emptied my pockets they left my wallet on the trunk of my neighbors car in the middle of the street.

agually the guy in this ebin meme is bretty pale :DDDDD
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/

Attached: 8fbd505e16b2f98b554eef2a40a1ebcd.jpg (736x760, 52.48K)

Attached: dzfzdbzdghzgnfgn.png (852x480, 551.69K)

You could have a hat/hair knife tucked away up there that you could whip out in an instant. Have you seen the training videos? I'm talking at about chest level, like a T-rex or a velociraptor. Of course if they tell you to interlock your hands on your head do that, but before they tell you to do anything just keep your palms open and forward like you're saying "no Mr officer I don't need any lead blasted into me today, I'm good, thank you."

haha :DD

Attached: 1503833705931.png (505x800, 39.11K)

so I checked leddit and there's so many fucking bootlickers talking about how he was "clearly hostile" even though they literally attacked him first
jesus christ someone glass america

k. tbf, if something like this happened to me, my first reaction would be to separate myself from the cops asap. Could then be shot for running away. c'est la vie i suppose

Attached: White_Shrugging.gif (256x192, 23.33K)

you'd think they'd eventually get sick of repeating the same racist shit over and over again

Attached: eba14092228578d2e6cfa49e9b4ef5fd.png (801x615, 50.29K)

like seriously these retards are looking at the same footage I am and they come to the conclusion "he was being hostile and attacked police" when they literally rushed at HIM

Most of these guys are also NRA nutheads and republicans, so their positions are even more contradictory.

Attached: proud-white-christian-man-suck-on-it-snowflake-moaon-aabe-31085286.png (500x603, 176.45K)

Attached: american fascism.jpeg (1554x1030, 496.44K)

I just had the cops called on me for rolling up a cigarette in my car and smoking it inthe parking lot of the motel I was staying at two weeks ago. So I rolled up the cig like I said then start smoking and walking around said parking lot. I ended up out of eyesight of my car and when I got back there were two squad cars parked behind with all their spotlights and flood lamps shining on it. I called out to them "are you looking for the owner of the car?" They came over and talked to me, asked me what I was doing, told them I was smoking a civ, I unwrapped it and showed them their was only tobacco inside. I asked them what was wrong, what was I doing that was illegal. They said someone had called in a report of suspicious activity. I gave them my ID and one of them went back to the car to run a warrant check on me and if it came back clean they'd let me go. It did, they thanked me for being so cooperative and halfway apologized, one of them said, "yeah these people here will call in anything." Murica land of the snitches.

good to know user rolls his own
also
yeah, real ironic when americans complain about "ebul totalitarian states" when all they do is report each other for minor shit
like who cares if you were possibly smoking weed, doesn't mean you deserve to be arrested

Yeah I never smoke preroll because they are legally requires to add stripes of fire retardent plastics to the preroll paper that they call "speed bumps."
I've already been arrested for that as well. Someone saw me hotboxing and called the cops, and they came and found me more than a half hour later a few miles away. First officer came up asked me if I was smoking weed, I said no. I'd been smoking cigs to cover the smell, and even the officer said he couldn't smell anything, then he said, we have a K9 unit on the way though. FUCK. K9 gave them the go ahead and they proceeded to search my car and found 2 grams of medical weed I had legally purchased in another state. Impounded my car. Took me to local jail got me into one of those classic black and white stripe prison jumpsuits, then they had me change back into my clothes and took me to county jail. I was there waiting for more than 36 hours to be arraigned by teleconference because it was the weekend. Got to play the no sleep game in nonstop light and frigid temperatures and they'd alternate us between a nasty bullpen and a large lobby where we had to sit in a row of plastic chairs sized for children. We'd have to alternate every three hours night and day, whenever they had a shift change. Then when I was finally arraigned, I was able to post bail from my debit card they let me walk out. This county jail was two miles from the nearest gas station so I walked all the way there, bought one of those backup batteries to charge my phone because it was dead, then I ubered to the impound lot and fortunately I was only there 36 hours because the impound lot charges you for parking their by the hour.

*This is America starts playing*

Attached: hqdefault-2486.jpg (480x360, 6.53K)

Damn, all for some loud? That seriously sounds like some police state bullshit

I didn't even get into the legal fees and court dates and all that shit.

I'm so tired of this goddamn country. Really the only plus side is the legal weed, but I can't even afford to live in the states with legal weed. I'm strongly considering fleeing to Germany as soon as I can get a job there.

cops are niggers. all of them

That's ridiculously insulting user

Apologize to all the niggers out there right now

thats 71st and jeffrey. i used to go to the panda express on my lunch break.

Most of these people are 12-15 years old. You also get the odd boomer who loves repeating the same shit and thinking it's just as funny as the first time.

proof positive that these fucks dont care or know of the hell thats about to come on to them as the police get more and more emboldened and militarized.

I've always felt that pissing calvin was a bit pedo-rasticy.

Attached: 39aee08efb668b8efc7d946106db0d6f.jpeg (653x1200, 195.05K)

Attached: #NotAllCops.webm (960x540, 7.33M)

Attached: 1526138831231.webm (638x360, 524.37K)

Apparently there's a Revolutionary Communist Party club right down the street lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 77.16K)

I've come to appreciate the impossibility of escape what with the police choppers circling over my house everday of my life, multiple times a day. They used to shine their search lights in my room at night when I was a kid. Now when they're searching for someone they yell at them from the loudspeaker on the helecopter like when they talk to the suicide jumpers in the movie. "WE KNOW YOU'RE DOWN THERE, COME OUT FROM WHEREVER YOU'RE HIDING WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" Recently some kids escaped from the foster care center for troubled youths do2n the street and broke into one of my neighbors houses and stole a gun they say. They were circling overhead for ours on end yelling at them before they found them.

if you do this in brazil they steal your phone and either beat you up, kill you or plant some drugs on your body and arest you. Obviously you can pay the cops in the office after so you don't go to jail.

Wait, so you liberal ninnies are pro-gun now?

< can't afford to live
You know what to do.

and you are still retarded, somethings never change smh

Are you now pro-gun? yes or no?

We're not liberals and we've always been pro-gun.

Buy you reading comprehension lessons? Sorry I probably could afford that but I won't do it.

Attached: reading comprehension.jpg (280x350, 37.43K)

retard.

Attached: IMG_20180301_030633.jpg (1200x1200, 146.4K)

Did any of you watch the footage? It's pretty hard to deny that he wasn't reaching for the gun.

Attached: bandicam 2018-07-18 20-54-16-954.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

this was a guy with no criminal record who owned a FOID card. considering that he was seemingly perfectly calm with the officer who was talking to him at the beginning, I don't know why he would try and kill an officer out of nowhere.

now, since it's unclear whether he had a concealed carry permit, this leaves us with 3 options:
1. either he had his magazine and his gun on either sides of his waist, and was reaching for his gun in an attempt to throw it away to un-arm himself.
2. he has an FOID card AND a concealed carry card, and he's reaching for the gun in an attempt to secure it and then distance himself from the police. It was certainly legal for him to be owning the gun, and it would seem that he was being shot just for running away, something that seems out of proportion when you look at the facts.
3. He's a stupid idiot who wanted to throw his life away and was planning to shoot the cops even though he never had a criminal record and went through the legal course required to retain a firearm.

Even if it was the last one, it doesn't wipe away the obvious blood those cops who hustled him have on their hands:

Attached: 79e33edc4452e05487bb01483268125acde290f4c5deab13a6e84d6025737746.jpg (720x544, 43.68K)

Same thing happened to me except no one snitched me and my friends were being dumb and hotboxed during a roadtrip. It was an undercover K9 unit I had to call my dad to bail me out because the jail wouldn't let you bail yourself out. I didn't stay nearly as long as you did but I went back to the jail

A lot of burgers have been conditioned since grade school to basically snitch on other people and report suspicious activity. I remember even in middle school police would come and visit our school and show us their equipment like helicopters, squad cars, guns and shit. I assume it is to get kids acquainted with state authority

Attached: the most american thing ever.jpg (960x958, 187.92K)

Is this why the US promotes handgun ownership? Because it gives the cops an excuse to murder anyone without provocation? God damn America. May it burn.

no, he ran into the street and reached for his gun
blind? or just lying?

They should still be put on trial and humiliated. Murder is not something any state should take lightly. Of course America isn't just any "state." It's like a kingdom of darkness really. Every agent of America deserves to live in ceaseless agony.

I'm not fucking defending the cops and agree they are at fault I'm just saying the OP Text Dosent sum up what happened well enough and hands no to the Cips

Fixed

Even if he was reaching for a gun (Which yeah to me personally it does look like) there is literally nothing wrong with that because he was being fucking assaulted

whether he stumbled or was running into the street, what precipitated it was the attempted shakedown by the police, which is not only blatantly illegal, but also just a stupid idea.

The US state encourages gun ownership for whom it knows is advantageous. Minorities and leftists are seemingly left out of this on average, and so face harsh repression abd abuse for any attempts at mass armament.

It's fucked

That sucks. Didn't even know they had undercover K9 units. I thought they all had to be some specially air conditioned SUVs or something like. Why'd you have to go back to jail?

by Makhno's tachanka, are you this fucking daft? Do you expect people to launch a revolution WITHOUT firearms?

Attached: 08e39d179158566b07ed0663a3208e24e02e199100d84d760402fe9249877b2a.jpg (1200x1200, 128.04K)

Sorry didn't finish my post. I had to bail out my friends because they couldn't bail themselves out. I wish we were able to bail ourselves out. Cops are going to take your money regardless