Whats next for the internet? are you just gonna pretend these games are not happening?

whats next for the internet? are you just gonna pretend these games are not happening?

100char 100char 100char 100char 100char

Attached: 36268610-young-sad-man-sitting-with-gun-trying-to-make-suicide.jpg (1300x866, 121.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.stanford.edu/2014/07/16/voices-culture-luhrmann-071614/).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCL_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
opendemocracy.net/uk/brexitinc/adam-ramsay/cambridge-analytica-is-what-happens-when-you-privatise-military-propaganda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: DUf_kqZU0AIzVrt.jpg large.jpeg (960x720, 71.77K)

you tell me. why do you keep spreading these false narratives? whats with these memes? stalking me everywhere on the internet? making these boomers memes? posting those hate gamer pages on facebook?

too much weird behaviour, and you all keep pretending i dont see…

what

Attached: 1526509689159.png (663x648, 326.25K)

Shut the fuck up Francis E. Dec

is this schizophrenia or a meme

Attached: 400e636533b61ae7d80e9a87629feb241b5ce715af32691fc744aa3ad8cfb74e.jpg (196x276, 10.87K)

At first, I assumed you were talking about how the internet has become both an abstract silicon valley moneymaking tool, national security surveillance system, and vessel for the late capitalist entertainment industry. Now I see you're just schizophrenic.

tough

I'M AN ALT RIGHT WHITE MALE NAZI INCEL

Maybe we should just ignore the insane OP and make the thread about that.

The internet does seem to be becoming more and more closed off every year, into various walled gardens of content. This is true both of for-pay content (llike Patreon and Netflix), free content, and even pirated content, where many newer and less well-known than mainstream releases are often released mainly or only on private trackers.

Jesus Christ are you okay? Is this a schizophrenic episode?

Attached: 6016de4811b1f22462ba0842ab8261e8f61fc6a796b892e754e8b2cada1531d4.jpg (226x223, 6.36K)

All computer technology is being heavily maneuvered into a cloud-based server system, where computers and phones don't have physical storage on them, and all software is accessed via licensing over the internet. As internet speeds approach HDD transfer speeds, you'll start to notice physical storage disappearing completely from hardware, and most computers will be more like always-connected "smart tablets" than modern laptops. This means your Operating System will be running off of a remote server, and every file you "own" is accessed remotely. This way, they will achieve complete control and surveillance over the end-user. It's a cornerstone in the sociopathic corporate dream of a fully rent-based economy.

I think we'll have a revolution before that happens.

Attached: 1529543718705.png (693x731, 191.54K)

GANGWEED GAMERS RISE UP

don't count on it.

i cried and screamed a lot.

Sorry mate, but you are obviously having a psychotic episode. It's okay, my roommate had a few in this life too. Just get that thing in check before you do some stupid shit.
And no, I'm not following you or whatever, I'm an anonymous shitposter just like you, so I don't know who you are and neither do you, and I don't care, I have more important shit to do in my life than stalking you, like getting up in a morning to get a paycheck at the end of the month and pay my rent.

Go see a psychiatrist and get some antipsychotic medication, but beware of it, those have a huge array of nasty side-effects, and you should try to wean off of them as much as possible when your state of mind will permit it. Don't be overconfident though, and try to anticipate when your brain is going nuts, and take your meds when that happens.

Good luck, psychosis is a hard thing to bear in this modernist neoliberal hellworld.

It's already happening. That is the whole point of Chromebooks.

"Mental illness" is an expression, a metaphor that describes an offending, disturbing, shocking, or vexing conduct, action, or pattern of behavior, such as packaged under the wide-ranging term, schizophrenia, as an "illness" or "disease". Szasz wrote: "If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia. If the dead talk to you, you are a spiritualist; If you talk to the dead, you are a schizophrenic."[11]:85 He maintained that, while people behave and think in disturbing ways, and those ways may resemble a disease process (pain, deterioration, response to various interventions), this does not mean they actually have a disease. To Szasz, disease can only mean something people "have", while behavior is what people "do". Diseases are "malfunctions of the human body, of the heart, the liver, the kidney, the brain" while "no behavior or misbehavior is a disease or can be a disease. That's not what diseases are." Szasz cited drapetomania as an example of a behavior that many in society did not approve of, being labeled and widely cited as a disease. Likewise, women who did not bend to a man's will were said to have hysteria.[12] He thought that psychiatry actively obscures the difference between behavior and disease in its quest to help or harm parties in conflicts. He maintained that, by calling people diseased, psychiatry attempts to deny them responsibility as moral agents in order to better control them.

In Szasz's view, people who are said by themselves or others to have a mental illness can only have, at best, "problems in living". Diagnoses of "mental illness" or "mental disorder" (the latter expression called by Szasz a "weasel term" for mental illness) are passed off as "scientific categories" but they remain merely judgments (judgments of disdain) to support certain uses of power by psychiatric authorities. In that line of thinking, schizophrenia becomes not the name of a disease entity but a judgment of extreme psychiatric and social disapprobation. Szasz called schizophrenia "the sacred symbol of psychiatry" because those so labeled have long provided and continue to provide justification for psychiatric theories, treatments, abuses, and reforms.

The figure of the psychotic or schizophrenic person to psychiatric experts and authorities, according to Szasz, is analogous with the figure of the heretic or blasphemer to theological experts and authorities. According to Szasz, to understand the metaphorical nature of the term "disease" in psychiatry, one must first understand its literal meaning in the rest of medicine. To be a true disease, the entity must first, somehow be capable of being approached, measured, or tested in scientific fashion. Second, to be confirmed as a disease, a condition must demonstrate pathology at the cellular or molecular level.

A genuine disease must also be found on the autopsy table (not merely in the living person) and meet pathological definition instead of being voted into existence by members of the American Psychiatric Association. "Mental illnesses" are really problems in living. They are often "like a" disease, argued Szasz, which makes the medical metaphor understandable, but in no way validates it as an accurate description or explanation. Psychiatry is a pseudoscience that parodies medicine by using medical-sounding words invented especially over the last one hundred years. To be clear, heart break and heart attack, or spring fever and typhoid fever belong to two completely different logical categories, and treating one as the other constitutes a category error. Psychiatrists are the successors of "soul doctors", priests who dealt and deal with the spiritual conundrums, dilemmas, and vexations – the "problems in living" – that have troubled people forever.

Psychiatry's main methods are assessment, medication, conversation or rhetoric and incarceration. To the extent that psychiatry presents these problems as "medical diseases", its methods as "medical treatments", and its clients – especially involuntary – as medically ill patients, it embodies a lie and therefore constitutes a fundamental threat to freedom and dignity. Psychiatry, supported by the state through various Mental Health Acts, has become a modern secular state religion according to Szasz. It is a vastly elaborate social control system, using both brute force and subtle indoctrination, which disguises itself under the claims of being rational, systematic and therefore scientific.

i never said you did it.

there is no evidence nor consistent definitoin for psychosis. and its not like its unheard of scripts, exploits and malware that can spy on other people.

No, it isn't unheard of. The question is: why on earth do you think anyone on this board gives enough of a shit about your life to spy on you? Why do you think anyone here knows who you are at all?

Most spying in the form of internet data collection is done by governments, and even then most of that data is in aggregate rather than specifically monitoring individuals (although this is a resource problem rather than an aspirational problem).

I second this. Obviously this comes across as kinda funny, but in all seriousness, if this isn't the best shit post of the year, then OP should seriously seek help.

I know its kinda frowned upon to say shit like this on an image board, but i hope you're okay, OP.

This doesn't mean psychosis isn't a recognizable occurrence though. You just have to ditch the "psychiatry is a hard medical science" narrative.

because chans are full of trolls and hackers, and i know many of those browse 8ch, i know that people here carry a narrative that they spread everywhere on the internet and manipulate unsispecting folk.

if you cant define, then it doesnt exist. otherwise you have contradictory definition.

Then I guess nothing exists because literally every word has a fuzzy definition with no unambiguities.

This is some fedora-tier thinking.

Attached: philhatehim.gif (690x360, 162.42K)

so you know something exists yet you cant define it? sounds like insanity to me.

I can't define happiness in an unambiguous way with clearly deliniated boundaries, but it would be absurd to argue that it doesn't exist.

Attached: Expanding-Brain.jpg (420x301, 43.42K)

Of course "mental illness" nowadays is defined within the bounds of capitalist ideology, and everyone should be suspicious of the DSM-V, big pharma, and all that shit.
You can't be anything but paranoid in this world if you are a little bit woke/redpilled/under the influence of a non-mainstream ideology.

However I had the first-hand experience of spending an afternoon with a former acquaintance who just got diagnosed as schizophrenic years ago, and the only thing he uttered that made sense that day was "birds are talking to me". During the whole time he was either silent or whispering to himself, and it was fucking sad. Schizophrenia is real.
The thing that sucks is that Western civ is terrible at dealing with that. Indian schizophrenics for example are more accepted and integrated in their society, and therefore they have friendlier voices talking to them than their Western counterparts (news.stanford.edu/2014/07/16/voices-culture-luhrmann-071614/).

I think I had my fair share of weird drug experiences and college courses to distinguish manifestations of unhealthy paranoia from the healthy kinds.
Try to take a step back in your thinking (easier said than done I know), see the grander scheme of things, realize you are just an almost irrelevant user in a complex absurd world, and seek help to a psychiatrist in a way that would preserve your freedom the most.
If you end up in the ER, you will probably end up locked up in a private facility for weeks, so try to behave yourself. Best of luck.

Paranoia + hallucinations + delusions = psychosis

8ch is just a neonazi forum with memes. The real shit is here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCL_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
opendemocracy.net/uk/brexitinc/adam-ramsay/cambridge-analytica-is-what-happens-when-you-privatise-military-propaganda

the kinds of hackers you're thinking are people who post ip/account phishing links to unsuspecting vulnerable people, and amass data through very simple means available to anyone. also very easy to avoid.
the narratives you see spreading everywhere is the natural becoming of ideology influenced by governments. Russia keeps theirs amped to the max (esp. in US) and is getting a good idea how to keep divisiveness flowing throughout. US also use tactics of the sort, but hasn't got a handle in homebase obviously. nor does Russia, but they have snug reins to work with.

there is no secret conspiracy, it's just politics at play. if you follow the conspiratorial attitude, it'll wear you down mentally.

user… happiness doesn't exist.

disregard, I suck cocks

Baboon poster is that you?

:yum:

this nigga wilin

Happiness exists, just like sadness, pain, orgasms and indifference exist.
We are just a temporary state of matter but we are still a pretty big deal since humans have an unmatched body of knowledge about the universe and themselves compared to any form of life we know so far.
The separation we have nowadays between reason and emotions is a very modern thing IIRC, tracing back from the 17th century, but, whatever, i'm too tired to follow that train of thought and I need to wake up tomorrow, but don't worry too much, it's okay to be crazy or depressed in this fucked up world. XOXO

thanks bro

Give up all hope.

Attached: Satan Alpha Omega.jpg (250x250, 16.39K)