I wonder, when we will have genetically modified cyborgs running around...

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/07/16/designer-babies-horizon-ethics-council-gives-green-light-genetically/
I wonder, when we will have genetically modified cyborgs running around, will right wingers still use "muh human nature" argument?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-23_18-13-41.png (702x604, 312.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/crispr-edited-cells-linked-to-cancer-risk-in-2-studies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most cyborgs will be proles so they will still try to force the genetics meme.

this is great
rich people are the ones who can afford this, which means their offspring wont be human anymore, so there's no guilt tripping when the revolution purges them off the earth

there is literally nothing wrong with eugenics

Turns out CRISPR sets off a chain reaction of genetic instability, causing cancer.
scientificamerican.com/article/crispr-edited-cells-linked-to-cancer-risk-in-2-studies/

Zizek and Freud would have said, they don't understand the true human nature is the undying drive (death drive). The rich can pour whatever money they want to this stupid insane genetic game, but they can't do shit to this zero level humanity (as Zizek put it, the inhuman oart of human)

this, plus you can identify bourgies on sight

It's over.

It's a sloppy tool. GMOs are a bad idea for the most part. Definitely not something that should go beyond bacteria/yeast.

the rich already have IVF PGD
apparently you can boost Autism Level a handful of points, decrease alzheimer's risk, etc

but iirc its not feasible to screen more than a dozen or so embryos yet, so no superhumans
although if people were doing this generation after generation, the result would eventually be genetic "ubermench"

This shit will be restricted for the same reason you can't drive around in an armed tank.

Are you referring to increasing the likelihood of developing autism or are you referring to Autism Level? If the former, why would they do this? People with autism are seldom able to hold a job, let alone communicate effectively with their peers. They spend their whole lives struggling.

He ment I*Q. It is a wordfilter here, a pretty funny one at that.

welcome to Zig Forums
enjoy your stay

Read this if you have not already, the main protagonists are called Bernard Marx and Lenina Crowne.

Attached: bravenewworld-covfin.gif (1000x1483, 695.27K)

you can command others to ride tanks for you if you're rich though

Humans can take down elephants, lions, gorillas, etc. What makes you think them being some kind of genetic freak will make them any different from a slightly dangerous animal?

FUCKING BRUTAL

Attached: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (560x560, 247.66K)

Hello newfriend.
I.Q is wordfiltered to autism level.

We will not serve a false god, we will kill them and be free from their tyranny.

Attached: a7w5l[1].jpg (525x450, 20.48K)

The world isn't a fucking anime, we have little time before the labor of vast portions of proles is made redundant and the rich starts liquidating us with drones.

We will stand against them. Do not thing that people will accept genocide. Many may die, but we shall fight for our freedom.

Attached: teal'c flag.png (599x446, 297.84K)

Not with that attitude it isn't

It's not anime.

It's Metal Gear.

I wonder, what will the future of genetic modification be: cheap replicants or Super Sayan McPoyles?

Time to remove juden genes.