Recently, I got into a debate with someone who peddles the so-called "Rape of Berlin". for proof of his argument...

recently, I got into a debate with someone who peddles the so-called "Rape of Berlin". for proof of his argument, he gave me a long response which I only recently got around to responding to. here are some things I pointed out:

Is there anything I should add? I'm not an expert in post-war Germany so I don't know much about the birth rate of rape victims. I have very big doubts that the number of rapes were as high as modern sources say, but I suppose I could be wrong.

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1585x1080 211.83 KB, 463.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
stalinsociety.org/2017/01/01/the-red-army-rape-of-germany-was-invented-by-goebbels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure almost all of them had abortions.

Well it's also the usual thing where the USA or Nazis do something and then accuse communists of doing it. The Nazis had an open policy of raping Slavic and Jewish women, it was approved of by the top command. US soldiers are notorious rapists, particularly in the wars on Korea and Vietnam. The US also committed really insane acts of genocide against the axis powers, such as the Dresden Bombing, Tokyo Firebombing, and the two nukes.
In comparison, the Red Army did not commit any genocidal attacks on its enemies. And as you show, they clearly didn't have a policy approving of rape, and there's reason to believe the entire "Rape of Berlin" narrative is bunk.

If it happened, to the victor go the spoils. If it didn't happen, be grateful.

This, if anything the Soviets should have encouraged the soldiers to rape as many women and men as possible.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Why?! For what purpose did you have this argument? What has this improved?

What's with all the edgyposting as of late?

Shut the fuck up or else I will slit your throat while raping your boipussy in the gulag.

The whole "Berlin was raped" thing is a myth popularized by Anthony Beevor, the source he references, Helke Sander, took birth records from a single clinic, extrapolated it to the whole country and concluded that over a million women had been raped.

epic

I wasn't the one who started it lol

there's honestly nothing wrong with war rape it is merely a spoil of war

How about you stop being such a feminist pussy instead op? Vae victus(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 0a4b7bcd712760fa27a6fd055e89bd0deb14900c_hq (1).gif (640x360, 165.64K)

functioning testicles not sullied by soy

ah we're just getting raided by Zig Forums again

soycuck

shut up soygoy

Attached: e06ed7569b8952f05341c4d80f7dff39739a824ff515e4d032a6d7cfdbdb3968.jpg (2988x5312, 1.05M)

For once the Zig Forums cuck is right. There's nothing wrong with rape. If the soviets lost it would be 100% correct the other way around as it were with Berlin.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hot

Attached: 1527779112812.jpg (532x752, 108.32K)

it isn't even rape women happily spread their legs for conquerors

Correct. Rape is a false concept regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or species. Sex belongs to the people

Y'know, with such low-T posts like these, sometimes I wonder if Nazifags are just comrades shitposting.

See this, boys? This is bait.

Attached: barbaric.jpg (640x640, 184.32K)

Your commanders commanded them to do so because they were cucks with a victim complex.

As usual spurdocucks reveal themselves as equal to polyps.

shut up you dumb hole

women have the ability to be wet holes, therefore they will be held in common as cattle

hail COMMUNISM

Zig Forums has the balls to be extreme, Zig Forums is still gladly cucked by mods. Zig Forumstards are better than you, let that sink in. :^)

Attached: maximum_edge.webm (1280x720, 6.2M)

Attached: 1406164970489.png (500x667, 323.17K)

don't reply to my posts, subhuman

He's not a "spurdocuck", he's literally just a Zig Forumsyp. All of these "pro-rape posters" are, they have no post history.

Fags

No one needs to see what you look like in real life user we all know you clearly look worse now.

Because you get assmad enough to ban me every time I post pointing out art is capitalism, or advocate for South American genocide, I'm a bigger leftist than anyone on this pathetic board full of cowards. I have more history than all of them as well.
What ever you like to think though Hotpocket man, it frankly doesn't affect me. I gotta go to the gym soon anywho.

my thread has become retarded

Attached: 1511c56595f99b75bed8a74e4f46436d6749add277b6328374adea1a893380c4.png (174x185, 44.11K)

Did some soviet troops commit such crimes like looting or rape? Yes, that is the nature of war, however when we start discussing the atrocities committed during the War by the Wehrmacht and by the Red Army, we should always take into account the following two important points.
A) Who attacked whom first? Who was the aggressor/initiator?
B) What were the ratios of the victims' numbers? What was the relative “volume” of the atrocities committed?
The Germans did not curb rape, murder and other war-crimes, an instead encouraged it under the pre-text of "exterminating sub-humans".
The Soviet command prohibited any war-crimes with enforced orders and the consequences being execution. In fact, they brought medical and food relief to the populations of Berlin.

Some examples:

I quote Osmar White. Osmar White (1909-1991) was an Australian war correspondent, witnessed action in New Guinea and Solomon Islands and wrote a book about it. From August to November 1944 and till the VE-day White was in Europe in the ranks of the 3rd US Army led by famous General George Patton. White’s paper articles and diaries, on the basis of which the book "Conqueror’s Road" was compiled, are very interesting, especially the pages about the soldiers and officers of the Soviet Army and activities of the Soviet occupation administration. His impressions and comments are often quite critical nevertheless in his notes there are many words of respect and warm feelings to the Russian soldier and Soviet administration in the occupied Berlin. One thing is obvious – he tried to write truth about the war and occupation of Germany. It also refers to many uncomplimentary comments given by White to the behavior of the American soldiers in the defeated Germany.

“After the fighting moved on to German soil there was a good deal of rape by combat troops and those immediately following them. The incidence varied between unit and unit according to the attitude of the commanding officer. In some cases offenders were identified, tried by court martial, and punished. The army legal branch was reticent, but admitted that for brutal or perverted sexual offences against German women, some soldiers had been shot – particularly if they happened to be Negroes. Yet I know for a fact that many women were raped by white Americans. No action was taken against the culprits. In one sector a report went round that a certain very distinguished army commander had made the wisecrack: "Copulation without conversation does not constitute fraternization." A divisional officer remarked dryly during a discussion of the non-fraternization edict: "This is surely the first in history a serious effort has been made to deny soldiers the use of women in a country they have conquered!" - Osmar White, By the eyes of a war correspondent

The USSR didn’t owe a damn thing to Germany or the other countries that fought against it, yet:

The Red Star's correspondent Pavel Troyanovskiy describes Marshal Zhukov in May 1945 in Berlin :

Zhukov: "For German children milk must be found !"The Military Quartermaster of Berlin: "Marshal , I’ve just got a letter from my home, my children are hungry!" Zhukov: "I also have news that in the Union people have problem with food stuffs. However, it does not change anything. My directive is absolutely clear:
you have to allocate a certain amount of food to German population of Berlin."The Military Quartermaster of Berlin: "So we will feed the Nazis?"Zhukov: "We shall feed Germans: elderly, children, workers. "

The Soviet military administration in matters of the German population with food take special care of the children. It is no coincidence yet May 31, 1945 Military Council of the 1st Belorussian Front adopted a resolution on the supply of milk in Berlin to children under 8 years.

The stories of rapes and murders are exaggerated, whilst the en masse actions of civility are forgotten, meanwhile Nazi atrocities are down-played and individual actions of kindness used to say that all Germans were fighting in Russia “unwillingly”

If you knew anything about history you wouldn't be here in the first place. It's literally your fault for asking.
Anywho I stopped caring and I gotta go anyway.

It's hard to imagine that these are serious posts, but I still think they are.

Attached: ffef2e5f03dd61924aac931466708afed19e80e8b67215ca8b713abfd04781b8.jpg (540x429, 50.95K)

they're just edgy baitposts

To some extent yes, but I think he's expressing his real views in as edgy a manner as possible.

you're going to get raped in the cumming wars so hard your pussy will pop so violently you will not believe it until you see it, it will be great

seriously tho i'm kinda amused at the sheer number of trolls who latched onto this lmao

it's fairly obvious it's just two or three people switching IPs.

Rape is just the proletariats seizing the means of reproduction from the bourgeois.

hey thanks for the quote. never heard of Osmar White before, I'll be sure to try and find his book, it seems like it would be a good resource

The whole narrative is based on women giving births to kids out of marriage. You should point out that 1) The soviet authorities cracked down heavily on both rape and looting, 2) The statistics are based on babies born out of wedlock and not actual rape reports and 3) In proportion, the US and the rest of the allied nations also have rapes attributed to them (even though it was through the same faulty way of counting children born out of wedlock)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

Here is a lot of information and plenty of sources you can go to, to answer your question.

Good post.

It still doesn't take away from the fact that the rapes were atrocities on a scale never seen before done out of vengeance. I guess, considering the wikipedia article, the Soviets started judging, jailing and executing people once they needed to keep the peace instead of conquer.

Of course the nazis inflicted large amounts of suffering (especially through starvation) upon the soviet population. Given the entire nature of the war it is logical something like this happened.

The article I linked on point 2 also makes a link between abortions that were committed. I wouldn't trust rape reports in this case very much, to who would such reports be given?

The number of rapes is unconfirmed but is impossible to be 2 million as claimed, records show no evidence of mass-rape. The soviets tried and executed rapists the moment they entered Germany, regardless of whether it was war-time or not.

Also never cite Wikipedia, that article is such trash that it could scarcely be called an article and is more fitting to be labelled a propaganda post.

You know, aside from ethnically cleansing half of eastern europe? Lmao

Uh, you know German rapes on the Eastern front dwarfed Soviet ones, right? They got off easy with the "Soviet revenge"

I think you mean the Wehrmacht

No, I meant the soviets.

Goose-stepping red ants and nazis are easy to get confused, I agree.

how?

Im glad you get banned tbh

TIK video on this subject when?

Sure bud

Sure bud

Slavs are white and have beautiful women.
Post WW2 has done many evils but the rape of one city that is a cancertown now is not a significant one.

This is just the communist version of "the holocaust never happened" (the holocaust never happened, by the way)

T.troll

Here's your (you), leave now

t. anthony beevor

he is a retarded junkie from a dysfunctional family that fried his brains with drugs and caused 3 hookers to kill themselves because he is so disgusting

why does anyone take what this literal retard says seriously?

stalinsociety.org/2017/01/01/the-red-army-rape-of-germany-was-invented-by-goebbels/

Fake news

BENIS