When every single leader of your movement is from a single shady ethnic group and an organization of German WW1...

In memory of the Freikorps. True Heroes. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Rosa Luxemburg🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 rest in piss

Attached: freikorps-munich.jpg (800x623, 76.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaMorqMRovo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She isn't British by the way, counter to what your censorship tells you. Jewish through and through

Fun instructional video: youtube.com/watch?v=GaMorqMRovo

Too bad your faggy board doesn't allow embedding

Imagine coming back from a world war and finding faggy commie jews trying to subvert your society… disgusting

Pure coincidence I presume, we communist know so much about the workers plight despite never working a day in our lives!!

Attached: LOL.png (1016x622, 263.23K)

Some hard-hitting arguments

No refutation I see, because you have none. It is fact… deal with it.

Imagine being so historically inaccurate that you can't tell any difference whatsoever between the German revolution itself, the Social-democrats, the communists and the Spartacists.

Attached: 84d093eb70dff427c0ee3448af8e78c1.jpg (1024x1622, 151.59K)

Don't you mean coincidences?

Right, all those sailors, they were all jewish, because Wilhelm had put extra effort into creating a kosher navy.

Imagine being a historical inaccurate to not know they are all leftists and deserve the cross.

You mean Kronstald?

Even if Jews were “over-represented” as you like to say, you will never been able to prove that every single Jew is somehow part of a grand Jewish conspiracy or that communism advances the “interests of Jews” as a whole. I predict this post will be met with a torrent of infographs

I take it the Imperial German Navy was communist too, since they started the revolution?

Yeah, we just need to kill like 90% of the jews who are in control of banking, media and even politics.

Then deport the rest to Madagascar.

Duh? They are leftist traitors among the Reichmarine.

What does Zig Forums mean by this?

I guess all of the white and Chinese CEOs and billionaires are fine? Haha, cuck

That you are being played by jews, fellow ☭TANKIE☭.

Yeah, considering they are just labor workers.

CEO don't own the means of production, boyo.

That jpg is highly inaccurate, you retard

MARX WAS A JEW

Attached: 4CFE68C8-E9C5-4D63-AF27-125CD33B35D1.png (491x280 110 KB, 97.06K)

So these eeeeevul jews just happened to hypnotize those two million people into revolution? What's your hypothesis there? White Aryan German Master Race too weak and low Autism Level to think for themselves?

There are more than two million jews at Germany at the time, and they were well-funded.

Bullshit. Not even a million Jews lived in Germany in the time around the first world war

True heros.

So they multiple to 9 millions during 20-30 years i.e. WW2?

You can say that they are trying to prevent more communist wars, because ⛏️rotsky is just edging at Poland's border.

Ah, so you're the poster who made this on Zig Forums. Quit making these retarded threads.

Who cares? Rosa and Karl and Bela and Radek and ice axe were based and did NOTHING wrong

Hmm…

I’m not OP. I am that poster but I was just shitposting under the Nazi flag

lmao an army consisting exclusively of 2 million jews

why is leftypol responding to a raid without saging? And if pol has their shit together so well, why waste time shitposting about joos on a communist imageboard?

Only time will uncover the answers

Attached: autist.jpeg (225x225, 8.82K)

probably because the thread is bumplocked

Freikorps were nothing more than social democratic hired goons

we jew gang now.
We are comming nutsac.

Individually jewish people are okay, for the most part. It is when they form collectives that the problem starts and they always do, right through history. Communism was absolutely made to advance the """interests of the jews""". They benefitted the most out of it and got positions in government. Insanely, however, they immediately began to abuse their power and treat the ordinary workers like shit. At this point, their behaviour can be described as 'suicidal' as the Russian peasantry rose up against them shouting "Smash the Yid!".

I think that this was all part of the plan, to get the Russians to shoah the jews in the Soviet Union and then claim that the Russians had Death Camps, so that America would go to war with them and wipe eachother out. Then the jews could reign over the rubble. However, they chose Germany instead, which probably suited them better, because Hitler helped them to get a 'jewish homeland' in Israel.

The issue of jewish """over-representation""" is a bigger issue than you might think. They make up 30% of the Chief Justices in the US supreme court, they make up 67% of Harvard despite being only 2% of the top performing high school students. They are 70,000% over-represented in Hollywood, and the media as directors and CEOs compared to White Americans and they were 50% more likely to have Africa slaves before the American civil war. And yet; they continuously use those same media outlets to tell White people that they have "white privilege" and that they need to make up for the "crimes of their racist past".

It is - simply put - a declaration of war against White People and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

There is a thing called a book. People read them and tend to agree with what is written there. Sometimes based on their reading; or misreading of said text, they go out and try to kill people and over throw governments, because they think they will be justly rewarded and praised for it, when in fact they will just be strung up and killed by their jewish masters.