You cant be left-wing without also being black. Being white makes you unconsciously support capitalism...

You cant be left-wing without also being black. Being white makes you unconsciously support capitalism. White people can be "Left-wing allies" but you must realise that you can never really be more left-wing than centrism due to your unconscious and inherent capitalist biases/indoctrination.

Can "Left wing" white people please refer to yourselves as left-allies from now on. Also remember that social issues regarding africans are much more important than LGBT, Female, Economic equality etc. All of you are less important since you are part of the Imperial-capitalist machine that has been committing Genocide in africa for the past hundreds of years.

Stop referring to Palestinians as the rightful owners of Jerusalem/Israel as well. The holy city belongs to the Black Hebrew Israelites. Palestinians and jews are spawns of satan(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: 81831cafba939ed280e99b0cf769bc0f27498828a21d2cc991a5adbe5a26811d.jpg (600x811, 40.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/poverty-philosophy/ch02.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok' This is Epic.

Zig Forums please go.

Angry white leftard detected

Attached: 38020614_10210097199665130_4518818427372044288_n.jpg (761x518, 48.8K)

And here we can see the black liberal in his natural environment.

THIS THREAD BROUGHT TO YOU BY SAKAI GANG!!!!

angry white Zig Forumsyp detected.

Attached: d0e39b824c4787b9f77a1f88c8f1a2b3929912c2154677ded571fd423986fe96.jpeg (1052x1236, 302.94K)

Attached: E7B79E4D-D9B1-42C6-9A2C-DDA6C72CA762.mp4 (480x270, 213.81K)

Settlers fucking sucks and Sakai is a hack

I'M A GOOD ALLY
But I don't have enough for both reparations for slavery and Holocaust payments. Who should I choose: the African-American or the Jew?

i really need to take a look at it sometime just for the giggles.

jesus christ i just found the table of contents and they unironically have a chapter called "klass, kulture and kommunity" LMAO

Buy a rope and hang yourself with it.

It seems like a longform love letter to his hateboner for white people.

that quote by marx at the beginning, how out of context or real is it? everything else you already read so im not gonna complain about it here.

The bit about slavery?
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/poverty-philosophy/ch02.htm

>Without slavery North America, the most progressive of countries, would be transformed into a patriarchal country. Wipe North America off the map of the world, and you will have anarchy – the complete decay of modern commerce and civilization. Cause slavery to disappear and you will have wiped America off the map of nations.[*1]

Slavery was one of the pillars of the American economy, but at a specific time. Obviously the United States didn't suddenly vanish when chattel slavery was abolished. The idea that white people were ultra privileged universally and did nothing while blacks did everything is nothing short of fantasy.

Attached: HITLER WAS A BLACK MAN-1.png (896x2622 283.57 KB, 1008.41K)

Is Sakai Japanese? His Name sounds a bit Japanese?
Shouldnt he be Anti-Japaneseism gang then since Japan Colonized the Ainu the Koreans the Manchus and Taipei? and attempted to colonize many more?

Non-white empires mysteriously seem to not count as manifestations of Imperialism, for some reason. I don't know if this is a view that Sakai himself espouses, but it really wouldn't surprise me if he did hold to that kind of dumb bullshit.

BABOONS IN ZOOS

This why people hate the left. You have to cannibalize each other because you have to constantly fight about whose more oppressed, and divide amongst ourselves. People want to talk about the LGBT and celebrate Pride? Someone has to come along and accuse gays of being part of the problem simply or being white, and say the pride flag isn't "inclusive" enough.