Mexican workers go on wildcat strike in Indianapolis after two get fired

Mexican workers go on wildcat strike in Indianapolis after two get fired
youtube.com/watch?v=i7Kp8Ei7HEc
The narration in the video is gold.
Narrator Antoine Dangerfield got fired:
sputniknews.com/us/201808041066939854-Man-Celebrating-Wildcat-Strike-Viral/

Attached: 1066939774.png (1000x541, 671.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6J7ri91oVcM
themaven.net/economonitor/emerging-markets/deconstructing-shadowstats-part-2-in-search-of-an-alternative-measure-of-unemployment-1jGh1VQ7MEOtFIbiiKzS4Q/
youtu.be/x-o3CJytIPE
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1913/oct/29.htm
youtu.be/5JWk2qUarKE?t=2h22m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NICE!

Attached: GODZILLA 1955 30cm 124.JPG (368x512, 59.33K)

Attached: 1238058733857.jpg (960x720, 112.14K)

youtu.be/6J7ri91oVcM

Love how high hyped that dude is about them leaving.
Had to watch it twice.

Attached: happy doggo protester.jpg (526x789, 75.95K)

Class consciousness transcends language barriers.

WE RISE TOGETHER HOMIE

Was listening to Majority Report podcasts at work today (welding, funnily enough) and they played this and I kinda got choked up. IDK why. Can anyone find this on their youtube and timestamp? Idk which episode it was but it was either today's or yesterday's.

HOMBRE

Attached: 0651.png (228x68, 5.08K)

Absolute legend.

/ourguy/

There's millions of people willing to take their jobs. Especially other Mexicans.

Not really. Training new staff takes time and the unemployment level is low rn.

Attached: collab.jpg (1280x960, 48.13K)

C L A S S
O
N
S
C
I
O
U
S
N
E
S
S

Attached: LeninSovietsoldados.jpg (1000x653, 138.35K)

Wait, did I just read a lefty/pol/lock admitting trumps policies are working? I thought it was standard procedure to deny any policy of a conservative president is actually working.

Don't be a retard mate. Unemployment is low because people have moved from more higher paying jobs to more lower paying jobs. Basically the "middle class" lost a significant chunk of jobs and then had to move into the "lower class". Looking at the unemployment rate on it's own might seem nice, but in combination with other data, not so much. Plus all Communists want 100% employment anyway. Any less than that is a travesty. After all, capitalism is the only economic system where people who want to work can't. Having any unemployment at all is part of the stupidity of capitalism.

good job, you played yourself.

Wait, which policy did Trump implement that led to low unemployment. Or is this just a continuing trend of low unemployment from previous administrations and now Trump Zig Forumsyps are claiming a Trump victory because they are desperate?

Only low in the sense that nearly everyone actively looking for work in the labor market has some form of employment. In reality, a large chunk of the population has dropped out of the labor market altogether or can't enter it without special accommodations (elderly, disabled, etc.).

Wages aren't high enough to bring those people into the labor market; so that's what I mean when I say that unemployment is "low", I really mean that there isn't enough incentive to get suitable replacements for workers walking off the job right now.

The fall in official unemployment numbers began under Obama but despite Trump's """miracle economy"""" we haven't seen any change from the McJob paradigm of the Obama years.

The U-6 is low right now but its still around 7% and that would probably make a realistic "U-7" estimate at close to 8-9%.
themaven.net/economonitor/emerging-markets/deconstructing-shadowstats-part-2-in-search-of-an-alternative-measure-of-unemployment-1jGh1VQ7MEOtFIbiiKzS4Q/

youtu.be/x-o3CJytIPE
BUT THE BANKS OF MARBLE

Anti-immigrant actually reactionary leftists BTFO

fuck yeah
and for any of you jackasses worrying about "muh scabs" still-
"The bourgeoisie incites the workers of one nation against those of another in the endeavour to keep them disunited. Class-conscious workers, realising that the break-down of all the national barriers by capitalism is inevitable and progressive, are trying to help to enlighten and organise their fellow-workers from the backward countries. "
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1913/oct/29.htm

Immigrants in america are different from immigrants in whatever other country. Generalizing is retarded, there are different material condition in any country. In my country they actually are scabs because majority of the country was scabs before immigrants

"Scab" used to mean class-cuck. I don't know who turned it into an anti-immigrant slur, but they should be slapped.

Fuck off you pseudo-Zig Forums fucktard.

Oh, his policies are working all right, but not in the ways you mean.

Found it for you, fam
youtu.be/5JWk2qUarKE?t=2h22m8s

user, this board was, if not formed by, seeded by ex-Zig Forums posters.

it was /lit/ you fucking revanchist

So the majority of workers in your country work for higher pay than normal workers in order to break strikes?
Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

WHEN THE UNION'S INSPIRATION TROUGH THE WORKERS BLOOD SHALL RUN

Attached: no voi vittu.png (365x260, 85.59K)

Revisionist pos.
/lit/ were the original founders of this board.
Die in a fire.

How are they not the epitome of scabs. Americans being brainlets and supporting imperialism neo liberal free trade that causes them to immigration doesn't make them any less scabs.

You act like this isn't capitalist doing. It's sweatshop jobs here or in Southern Asia.

hey dummy, read that lenin article I posted earlier
they're not our enemies

Attached: sipp on that juicebox.jpg (1074x660, 93.1K)

You can't lay concrete or move boxes in the middle of a burger city and move those jobs to Asia.
Stop romanticizing proles. They compete with each other and stab each other in the back all the time. Yeah it's porky pulling the strings but damn they carry a significant amount of culpability themselves.

that's the opposite of a scab retard

leftist ‘victory’
gonna enjoy some 🥂 🍾 in my private jet
you’re just as much of being incels as righty/pol/

This isn’t class consciousness, this is text book racial collectivism and nepotism

The black guy left too.
Fuck off

BASED BLACK MAN
Did you even read the article? It was literally all of the Mexicans due to them feeling threatened as a ethnic group, that’s literally racial collectivism. This had fuck all to do with class consciousness, the Mexicans were upset over some being asked to speak English during a safety meeting, which shows that the Mexican workers dont care about the safety of non-Spanish speaking workers or following protocols

The safety manager was the one bringing idpol into the workforce, not the Mexicans. He was a pissant that constantly gave them shit and they decided to have none of it. If anything it's a nice demonstration of how class consciousness can arise from a rejection of identitarian drama.