Philosemitism feeds antisemitism

youtube.com/watch?v=YMb-Cb9-bt8&bpctr=1533403968
This video has given me much needed perceptive on antisemitism.
Especially the part that describes how a theoretical visitor from Mars would gain an antisemitic view, not because of Nazi/right wing propaganda, but because of philosemites: liberals who defend Jews not on the basis of fact and reason, only by the fact that they are discriminated against and should be protected from criticism.
This extends to support of Israeli Zionism.
This is just another form of idpol, philosemitism and antisemitism are two sides of the same coin.

Attached: starofdavid.jpg (400x400, 598.4K)

Fuck off, Zig Forums

Wtf.. the video criticizes antisemitism as idealistic, why the fuck would I be a Zig Forumsack

Jews have institutionalized power, just as it is impossible to be racist against white because they have power it too is impossible to be antisemetic. Only the oppressed can be the victims of racism. Antisemitism is just class consciousness.

BTFO with your idpol

lol you are fucked in the head buddy

Understanding the reasons why Jews are represented so much in the bourgeoisie has nothing to do with your mystical conspiracy theories of them being evil incarnate or biologically made like that.
That is the difference of a materialist analysis that stands firmly on the ground and a loony fairytale from the middle ages.

take a hike, kike

Good video, OP.

they do! ashkenazi jews are the most inbred peoples on the planet

You would expect as much from a nazi.

Yeah, I'm sure that for the 2000+ years their religion exists they didn't happen to fuck anyone else.

inb4 Nazis start looking at Jew MRI scans to find the materiality of evil

Jews take insularity and endogamy to ridiculous levels yes, it's not my fault you are unaware of the basics. You should what Heidegger had to say about jewish racial strategy, it's quite elucidating.

A double jew gets like +5 int and +3 spirit though on top of everything else, it is totally unfair.

There's people converting to Judaism.
Also, whatever restriction a religious group may have on marriage, in 2000 years there is no way there weren't misbehavior and rape.
Judaism passes on matrilineally, meaning if a a Jew woman was raped, her child is considered properly Jewish.

I can grant you all of these points and still you refute nothing, ashkenazi jews are ridiculously inbred on average so much that they require genetic counseling to screen out genetic diseases that are specific to their population. That is how bad it is. You seem horribly uninformed.
Sigh, I'm afraid you're simply too low Autism Level to make this conversation constructive.

There's no such thing as a white race. There's white people, not because they belong to the same race but because they have white skin.
You think Greek philosophy is the basis of western culture, while Greeks considered anyone without Greek culture to be barbarians.
That included all the Germanic tribes.

Did you mean GTFO?

That's not semantics. People with white skin are not racially or culturally connected.

That's just plain false. Indigenous Europeans are bounded by a shared linguistic super family and a shared religion. Oh and "white skin" too.

Ok, I would require scientific evidence to actually agree but w/e, lets say I agree on this point.
Behavior is determined by the culture, education and other external phenomena.

Culture is downstream of genetics, if not wholly than mostly.

They were never considered a united group. The Roman Empire was a multicultural, not a white ethnic empire. There was constant wars between white people. The reason why they all became christian is trade mostly.

Guaranteed Amerimut

Attached: 1507420095039.png (788x436 175.44 KB, 95.12K)

No, culture is an ever-changing set of ideas a set of people hold. Even in the same Countries, people very closely related that live in different regions have very different cultures.

This is scientifically untrue. Many cultures have very little resemblance to cultures just 100 years back.

Antisemitism feeds philosemitism

there's none of those left though, they all died out and/or assimilated into indo-european society after they invaded Europe. Only the Basques could be considered "indigenious" but we have no idea where they came from so that's also just a theory.
Also, Fins, Estonians, Hunagrians, Georgians, Armenians, Circassians, Lebanese, Maltese, Turks and Basques all have light skin colour, but they don't speak an indo-european language.
your lingistics are wrong, your genetics are wrong, you history is wrong, and your life is wrong
fix yourself bucko.

oh Jesus fucking Christ do you unironically believe this? Say, you go to Sweden, break into a Hospital and steal 3 newborn babies. You drop one of them off in China, one in Malawi and one in Canada. 20 years later you track them down and put them in a forest in Saint Ivan's Eve. What do you think will happen? Will they start casual conversations in Swedish while building bonfires, or will they jsut stand there confused?

meant to say Sain't John's Eve

EbiC KASOPÄDE DEY DEY.

I don't fucking understand why people care so much about genetics, it is retarded to have pride about what you are instead of about what you do.

Zertxobait batzuk hemen euskaraz?

Attached: IMG_20180804_231952.png (1080x673, 604.96K)

the amerimutt meme is the greatest thing to ever happen

It's even worse than that. It's not even pride in what they are, it's pride in associating with others.

Attached: f0027294e2de9e1c9f82b8fbcc3c28269851efc35b66f8bf9d2f78c347aa75ae.jpg (403x448, 32.43K)

Telling people they are great will make them want to live up to it else feel they are being less than they should be. The first step to becoming strong is to believe you are already strong.

Thus every race should believe they are the best race, every anything should believe they are the best anything. This will ensure all people are meeting their full potential.

Those mentally adept enough to be able to hold such beliefs while simultaneously realizing its simply a method of placebo brainwashing can be the leaders. Simple minded folk who can not believe contradictions can be the masses.

But what about circumcision? Just look at the americlaps and see what it does to people

Attached: 1498659736845.jpg (500x500, 193.23K)

Thanks Oprah.