IN NEED OF HELP

IN NEED OF HELP

>They voted Trump, believed in pizzagate all that

Attached: 56C3596E-C0F2-4C33-8CDC-85A6C32AAD86.png (553x572, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2017/08/exposing-underground-reich.html?m=1
anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2017/08/exposing-underground-reich-part-2-v-2.html?m=1
anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2017/09/exposing-underground-reich-part-3.html?m=1
youtu.be/OqpxT_iJ8Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marxism Leninism doesn't reject conspiracy theory at all, so that's a good start. Educate them about imperialist/bourgeois conspiracies against communism and national liberation.

Oh yeah, exposing US/UK support for the Nazis and integration of Nazis into NATO is a very good redpill:
anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2017/08/exposing-underground-reich.html?m=1
anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2017/08/exposing-underground-reich-part-2-v-2.html?m=1
anti-imperialist-u.blogspot.com/2017/09/exposing-underground-reich-part-3.html?m=1

Also pointing out that Al Qaeda is created&supported by the CIA, making the entire "war on terror" a hoax. Same for cartels.

Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent should be somewhat of a mindfuck. Also tell him about what happened to Allende.

(me)
If he likes QAnon's cryptic stuff he might like Society of the Spectacle as well.

Give her some good animu to watch. Or pervert's guide to ideology. Don't force anything on her, she might not be ready to realize her ideology overdose. Talk with her about everything except politics, and when she start speaking about some too dank conspiracy, tell her that she is fooled by irish, and reveal her the truth.

Attached: zizek eva.jpg (455x455, 26.26K)

If you give her any Chomsky, make sure to Parentipill her as well, cuz Chomsky is hot trash outside of Manufacturing Consent (where he wasn't even the only author).

The standard anti-imperialist she already knows and is into, she just doesn’t exactly see it through an anticapitalist mindset

Can’t tell if this jokingly, but zizek sorta flies over Head a bit. I know Pervert is a bit tamer but still tenuous. Also isn’t that Irish thing a meme?

Attached: 038F1639-8999-4F38-AD28-405783309494.jpeg (750x744, 130.85K)

Those are some big milkies.

IDGI, she knows all this history, you sure? If so, seriously, just get her to read some Marx and Lenin.

based and redpilled

I’m not sure she’d really read Marx and Lenin at this point yet

Attached: B17606F7-63F5-42F9-A273-F1244FD06C61.jpeg (640x563, 36.03K)

Give it a try, State and Revolution is a pretty exciting intro. If she's not interested in reading that, she must have no intellectual curiosity, even in the vein of "know thine enemy."

It’s not even in that way, very surprisingly for a woman her age, she’s not that anti-communist. It’s more just the writing style of the book.

Attached: B8639D2F-126E-4AD7-8719-D4A8B1D40336.jpeg (870x1020, 193.16K)

There are books specifically made for people who are clueless about leftism, like Capitalism must die by Stephanie McMillan

Blackshirts and Reds by Parenti

this and even moreso Debord's "Comments"
the only thing your friend is missing is the mistrust of capitalist alienation

Wow okay actually went back and read through the fourth Reich stuff and… wow. Fucking perfect. That, that I think will do the trick.

Attached: F34ACAF1-5679-4F58-93CB-5D3AA1600786.jpeg (433x829, 68.67K)

is that an edit or is Zizek legit into animu?

It’s a shameful edit, at least imo as a film buff, since that’s Zizek’s turn in the legendary Criterion Closet. You should watch this video:
youtu.be/OqpxT_iJ8Mc

I really can't fucking tell, it's really blurry and looks too unclean to be an edit, but he holds it unusually. Maybe somebody with more experience can actually determine if it's an edit or not.

wikispooks

Attached: honecker is a weeboo?.jpg (1522x1023, 175.36K)

Hypernormalization is a really fun one, shows media corruption and control of our ideology and view of reality. Also has many nice parts about Gaddafi.
Link to the full doc: youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
Noam Chomsky's 5 filters are also essential for understanding the way media is manipulated.
Here's a good rundown: youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M
And after that guy debord I guess? I think he had a docu of his own which was funny how the subs are purposefully different to get the watcher to pay attention and stuff.

Nice. TBH a lot of people here could stand to read it too.