Whether or not it is happening i know you guys don't mind getting replaced by more melanated humans...

whether or not it is happening i know you guys don't mind getting replaced by more melanated humans. so i wonder if you were in the position where lets say humanity as a whole was becoming a minority say replaced by AI or some aliens how would you feel about it then?

Attached: 1533606730353.png (324x382, 280.59K)

lmao keep crying whitey no one cares

I'm coming for your toothbrush whitey

If it's simply aliens moving to earth then no who cares
If it is an Alien species committing imperialist war against earth to steal its resources and enslave the population then I'm against it

MMM I just LOVE impregnating whyte girls with my big black cock and there's nothing you can do about it whitey. the future is mixed

suppose the aliens are just as inclined to tribalism as humans, so once they become a majority it is possible they may subjugate the new minority like with current population dynamics.

cry harder whitey

isn't it hitler who said only the strongest races survive? your race is too weak and will be culled

How many times have you jerked off and cried to Dogfart videos today?

Humanity will fuse with machines. It's the dialectic.

Zig Forums would definitley side with robots in a hypothetical robot uprising, but i'm not sure about aliens

that's my hope too actually tho suppose the machines weren't as inclined. just wanted to replace us.

so why are they not for automation and prefer open borders?

We aren't
We've got a whole thread dedicated to it

so then why are you for flooding the job market with more people who will be unemployable as automation progresses? further why not force the development of more automation technologies by restricting the labor pool so companies have no choice but to look to machines instead of immigrants?

I'm not personally in favour of the current model that west Euro uses for maintaining its border as in that it basically Dosent
But most of the world simply Dosent use that model of border control anyway so it really Dosent matter on a mass scale
How about just cutting out the middle man and allow the goverment / state to handle RaD?

sure, then the state becomes the manufacturer, service provider, etc which needs to meet demands. so restricting the labor pool still forces the development of these technologies.

also it does matter on a national scale and given the unequal distribution of tech limiting the workforce in those countries will drive progress in AI.

We have this thread every day polaski, go back to your toilet of a board

Supposed those aliens DID exist, does their tendency to subjugate and enslave provide any real justification for enslaving/subjugating other people of a different race?

same justification subjugation ever needs, more power and control to the subjugators.

I was on the flight that got cancelled by that bitch you posted, AMA

you aggressively cheered her on didn't you leftcuck?

If you have to shit post do it this way

Yours is just bad and people might take it as unironic

No. I fucking hate losing flights.
No one on the plane cheered the bitch btw, the english guy who said to sit down and shut up did nothing wrong, she was scaring his children

Nah, that gives it way too much dignity that it doesn’t deserve

So no

This is satire you fuckin spergs

"humans being "replaced" by humans is the same as humans being replaced by non-humans"
and you are not retarded, because… your mom said you're just special?

Read Posadas and fix your shift key.

Depends on how cool and cyberpunk our robot overlords are tbh.
I'm not invested in menalin concentrations of a populace though, seems an odd measure for health of a people. I live in Ireland though so increases in overall genetic diversity could be considered an advantage in combating numerous diseases related to low population influx for a considerably long part of our history.

Attached: 0469b22d4e474309af771cf526ceae4d--blame-manga-cyberpunk-art.jpg (1951x1400 76.28 KB, 783.15K)