When I realized Marxism isn't the only method to communism

So a little about myself. I'm what you would call a 30 year old boomer. I have a 2.8 grade point average, but never really had a direction in my life. For a long time I treated Marx words like The Bible until I realized there was so much shit Marx could not predict. He couldn't predict incels, hyper consumerism, environmental collapse. Hell if Marx were alive today he'd be some weaboo jacking it to Boku No Pico. (Who could blame him?)

I decided soon after I met my boyfriend (yes leftypol, I'm gay. I know half of you think I belong in a gulag but you try dealing with a woman for more than an hour at a time and come back to me) that I was gonna pursue something tangible. Something that was a useful form of industrial labor. So I thought mechanical engineering.

When you think of the mechanical engineer you think of the sleezeball car repairman taking old ladies for a ride charging somewhere around 400 dollars for a problem only costing him 50 and he could still make a profit at 100. This is when i learned the best way to be communist was to be capitalist. Extracting wealth from the tired old lady barely able to cover her own medical bills, or the down on his luck everyman that just lost his job. These are the people who voted for Trump and they are my enemy. They might've banned Alex Jones but they won't ban Dan Harmon if they ain't got enough money to retweet about his hilarious pedo skits. You communists need to learn to have a sense of humor.

In two years, I went from some punk spouting Marxist talking points to making 200k a year and using that money to actually have some impact on the world around me. Did you know that 50℅ of all precedings to Father Tree's brand of cheesecake go to third world children to go to school? Ofcourse you didn't. That's what Mao would've had wanted. I know it. So I buy my sexy boyfriend cheesecake every week enjoying the decadence of capitalism excess so kids can go to school and meanwhile me and him, deserving progressive lgbtq people can reap the benefits of society and the reactionaries are plundered and we never even had to pull a trigger or mention a gulag.

Capitalism is communism.

This is not to say there are not faults. If I was a less intelligent man (or a mod of leftypol) I'd automatically presume this is revisionism and or "state capitalism". Cause you know… Facebook and Google. But after binge watching Steven Universe with my hubby I came to the conclusion that the problem was the lack of an identity for these platforms. What even is a Facebook? A faceless book more like it. Does it identify as a man or a woman? And sense its busy banning Alex Jones and others they can't be men or women either. There's your spectre. Marx never could have called that. He probably never would've had even watched Steven Universe, let alone recognise the nuances. I'm sorry, he just wasn't that smart. Unlike Rebecca Sugar who I'm pretty sure is relatively to Emma Goldman. I mean what are the chances two androgynous Jewish ladies would espouse such woke messages cryptically? Not high.

Make the money
Eat cheese cake
Don't give homophobes a pot to piss in

That's communism bro.

Attached: Engineer.png (971x971, 335.85K)

Being gay because you can't handle women is the stupidest thing ever. You are not gay but a literal faggot. What the fuck. Do americans really do this?

So a little about myself. I'm what you would call a 20 year old shitposter. I have a 2.8 grade point average, but never really had a direction in my life. For a long time I treated Rothbard's words like The Bible until I realized there was so much shit Rothbard could not predict. He couldn't predict nazi apologists, governmental false flags, pedophiles "hebephiles". Hell if Rothbard were alive today he'd be some weaboo jacking it to The Boondocks. (Who could blame him?)

I decided soon after I met my boyfuriend (yes leftypol, I'm fursexual. I know half of you think I belong in a gas chamber but you try dealing with a humie for more than an hour at a time and come back to me) that I was gonna pursue something tangible. Something that was a useful form of industrial shitposting. So I thought ironic copypasta.

When you think of the ironic copypaster you think of the sleezeball forum troll taking oldfags for a ride charging somewhere around 400 dollars for a post only costing him 50 and he could still make a profit at 100. This is when i learned the best way to be capitalist was to be communist. Extracting wealth from the tired oldfags barely able to cover her their electrical bills, or the down on his luck everyman that just lost his internet connection. These are the people who voted for Clinton and they are my enemy. They might've banned Zig Forums but they won't ban Paul Joseph Watson if they ain't got enough money to retweet about his hilarious SHOCK skits. You capitalists need to learn to have a sense of humor.

In two years, I went from some bowtied free marklet spouting libertarian talking points to making 200k a year and using that money to actually have some impact on the world around me. Did you know that 50℅ of all precedings to Uncle AnCap's brand of McNukes go to third world children to go to mining camps "school"? Ofcourse you didn't. That's what Reagan would've had wanted. I know it. So I buy my sexy boyfuriend McNukes every week enjoying the decadence of communism excess so kids can go to "school" and meanwhile me and him, deserving reactionary human rights people can reap the benefits of society and the progressives are plundered and we never even had to pilto a helicoptor or mention a concentration camp.

Communism is capitalism.

This is not to say there are not faults. If I was a less intelligent man (or a mod of Zig Forums) I'd automatically presume this is conservatism and or "cucked". Cause you know… Patreon and Amazon. But after binge watching Louder with Crowder with my fubby I came to the conclusion that the problem was the lack of an identity for these platforms. What even is a Twitter? A Twatter more like it. Does it identify as a man or an animal? And sense its busy banning Paul Joseph Watson and others they can't be men or animals either. There's your spectre. Rothbard never could have called that. He probably never would've had even watched Louder with Crowder, let alone recognise the nuances. I'm sorry, he just wasn't that smart. Unlike Richard Spencer who I'm pretty sure is relatively to Milo Yiannopolus. I mean what are the chances two androgynous Jewish "men" would espouse such woke messages cryptically? Not high.

Make the money
Buy the nukes
Don't give children a chance to escape

That's capitalism bro.

Attached: 1526831630.cougr_artie_handheldgaming_yr10-fa.png (1200x788, 1.03M)

he literally predicted all those things though, read Capital you shitposter

this is a solid copypasta, i'm excited to see this one remixed over the next few months

Attached: 509F1F71-6EAE-4E0B-990A-7ADAB5D57FE2.jpeg (999x562, 122.85K)

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 3dd4eac536d0303a852a3dd17eaaa76b3f31ce534b3a3d65804aff2c1dd933af.jpg (804x720, 44.31K)

That really rustled my jimmies, good jerb.

lmao i guess you really are a boomer

Are people supposed to fall for these sorts if things?

*googles meme*

S-shut Up, a-and play Fortnite!

Holy fuck this entire post. Wow!

Not my fault you're an ignorant fag.

We've been down this road.

Attached: capcom.png (720x467, 40.23K)

Top shitpost.
Noice copypasta material.

Attached: 91701847e46beaa4fc402708b037ab45ad8c80bea583e15b538f44481a1283f1.jpg (429x571, 35.3K)

Got a point there, but you still are gonna burn.

This is some of the most incredible shit I've ever read

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x583, 381.51K)

Where's the summary for this blogpost?

Attached: what's happeninges heres.jpg (436x402, 39.78K)

I think you mean Hitler would if he was here today, he was the one obsessed with all that Japanese shit.

wtf is that retarded shitpost
not even sure if that's a bait, shitposting or a legit retard