In the case of Revolution in the US...

In the case of Revolution in the US, what stops us on the left from just being completely BTFO'ed by insane Christian evangelical nutters who have been stockpiling weapons and supplies and training for "End times" for decades now by the millions, while the vast majority of leftists have never even held a firearm?
If Revolution were to happen within this year, we would be slaughtered by Fascist Evangelical psychopaths within a week.
I just don't get how the left can push for Revolution, yet not seem to understand that the right have us completely outgunned and outtrained and are far more organised and on top of that the Evangelical movement is basically a flat out fascistic apocalyptic death cult who would love for nothing more than to shoot godless leftists and have been training and amassing arms for decades to do so.

Attached: 4500.jpg (1920x1281, 407.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Heavenly_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=pWIxj4JDtEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mmm nah

Also nah. The far right, militias, etc. are a shitshow. If you think the left is bad in terms of infighting, cop accusations, etc….

It isn't just far-right militias though, the Evangelical movement for years now has been prepping for End Times and is far more organised, has millions of guns and insane amounts of capital.
The fact is, on one side we would have 90% Hipsters in urban areas who have never held a gun, and on the other side we millions of delusional christians who have been preparing for this for 2 decades now and have been training with firearms on a weekly basis and stockpilling supplies and weapons.

The military and militarized police would be the main problem.

They hate the Government, but they lack the Materialistic means to bring about their Kingdom of God. In the past Religion was used as a means of Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiping_Heavenly_Kingdom

But now it has been subverted as a means of keeping people docile.

That's a good one

This but unironically

You're forgetting the black and brown populations. The second-wave Klan in the 1920s did some damage (Tulsa) but in many places they were met by gunfire. Reading about the history of the town I live in now, Klan night rides couldn't penetrate into the black neighborhood because they were shot at (they tried).

There's a reason these right-wing groups hold rallies in fairly out-of-the-way places.

Attached: williams.jpeg (750x738, 204.06K)

What are you trying to say? Blacks and browns (whatever the fuck that means) know how to use a gun from birth? Not only that's racist as shit but there is literally no proof. Most gun owners are white and I wouldn't trust muh niggaz to be the vanguard.
Why americans can't have a board exclusive for them?

most communists in the US are just re-formists and defeatists who go full liberal when it comes to guns.
Pic related.

I would love to get one but i live in NY were you have to be rich to be allowed to own a gun.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-13 at 12.59.35 AM.png (494x421, 116.02K)

Who's the racist here?

Look up No Lackin Challenge. Ghetto folk are armed to the teeth but they are the actual definition of Lumpen so they have no Revolutionary potential.

I know and that's what I was trying to say

And still there are white communities that are much more armed.

So is being a gang banger good praxis now?

You two type that as if you don't think they're lumpen by design.

The defense of Sarajevo was initially organized by Bosnian organized crime groups. But the test is this: try to organize an armed demonstration of white militia types in a majority black or brown neighborhood in the United States and see what happens.

And it's not a question of "good praxis" but just the observable reality of U.S. society.

And in italy the mafia made the fascist army surrender. What's your point?

I dunno what else to tell you man. I live in the South where there's plenty of white rednecks waiting for the End Times, but screwing with or playing games with blacks and Mexicans is a good way to get your skull cracked open.

I mean OP has a Stalin av but when Koba was a young revolutionary he was tied up with Georgian mafia groups.

Attached: 455b909ff7bead89a8da193a79a34e4c6c2334b91e335721b0c1147f148e2aa6.png (662x638, 527.36K)

Wait you're not from Burgerland are you? You should come honestly I have so many wonderful sights to show you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWIxj4JDtEE

rofl it's three 6 mob binch

Lmao you faggots will get slaughtered by bible clutching boomer lunatics the minute you try your revolution.

The lumpens in the US are too busy killing each other to deal with radical politics. The problem is the feds.

this
DSA and this generation of self-described anarquistas have no desire for violence
their talk of revolution and thereafter is ideological masturbation, nothing more

You cunts ever looked at a map? The states are fucking huge. I'll be surprised if any ideology doesn't have it's own country after it's all said and done.

Attached: 9a2ecbc43faebe297c0826d3d300b6c1487d6c054fdf8314ba87e53f425edb76.jpg (720x718, 56.44K)

Completely irrelevant, you can train with rifle in short time and being accurate and having range experience is good but when fighting as a military unit both sides will probably have to start from scratch.
It's ultimately the military and which side each unit sign their allegiance with which decides the outcome.

sorry to inform you user, there is no "left" in the usa, every one of the self descried "leftists" is a idpol liberal shithead

Are you from some socially-conservative Eastern European backwater country?

IMO there's idpol that is utilized for the liberal project and to distract from the class struggle blah blah blah, which is extremely true don't get me wrong, but "idpol" as it's often attacked is merely the cultural / superstructure expression arising from the economic base and production processes of the most developed capitalist economies.

Yes I'm from Russia. The KPRF is the only true communist party left in the world. Everything else has been infested with the idpol of tranny bathrooms and homosex and ultra feminism.

1. remove your false flag. You literally stink of Zig Forums
2. you are thinking about Right-wing moderates, not "leftists".
3. if one faction of Right fights with the other faction of Right, it's not a Revolution.

You are not "us", polyp.

Right wing is a bunch of degenerate faggots (in both senses) who are delusional and uneducated. You retards don't even know WHAT the power is or HOW it can be seized. You eat up post-modernism and claim that you are against it. You can't even distinguish between Left and Right.

So what your measly weapons are worth, if you literally don't know what you are against nor what you are for?

You know what will happen if the religious nutters of Bible Belt declare crusade and attempt to purge the cities from sin? They'd be declared Communist, their anti-Communist crusade will be called a Revolution, and they will be slaughtered by US military. That's what will happen.

As Chairman Unruhe once said in a video “The entire Marxist community of the USA would get wiped out by a single white, Christian milita”

numbers, organisation and occupying key roles in society
workers are needed to keep things running
they are not
if workers want to get guns in such a case, they will take them
but without organisation and plans no such thing is even going to be thought of

you're stressing out over scenarios that are far more real for other people with even worse odds against them

you are a faggot, kill yourself

t. redliberal

He simpy googled the name of the party, you retard.

Isn't a lot of the midwest and appalachia the heroin capital of the world right now? I'd think they'd be too busy ODing to initiate
Their wall street funded helicopter fantasy larp

So it'd be partially Nazi masturbation fantasy? Who says the black and brown populations won't just go full race and reject whatever isms the left proposes?