Inmates plan nationwide prison strike over forced labor, appalling conditions

Thoughts?

Attached: Slavery.jpg (1000x747, 169.24K)

I suppose we'll have to wait and see how effective it is.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x600, 1.04M)

Solidarity forever. Go get 'em comrades.

really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days eh /leftycuck/? what's next, distributing ⛏️rotskyist newspapers at the sanatoriums and adult care homes for the mentally feeble?

Resocializing and giving the prisoners the opportunity to work and escape poverty and crime is what should be done.
What's happening in relation to the wildfires is that the prisoners are unable to even get a job in firefighting and such because of their crimes, the economic system is not allowing them to escape the material conditions that give them the choice of becoming a low-wage worker or going back to crime and return to prison, it's a vicious cycle.

Your entire ideology is just an excuse to be an asshole.

ironically enough, the soviet gulag system is not comparable with the american prison system lel, the maximum sentence was only 10 years.
if you want to see truly horrid living conditions in american prisons, look up Riker's island

Attached: 2a6a298ac3bca173eb7b82bf65e123b6de628a34a8dce4c0683205f175bf9fac.png (238x255, 15.44K)

In imperialist core countries lumpen have the most revolutionary potential.

why would jewish communists like them care about keeping heinous criminals locked up for life to keep their population safe

all they need is enough punishment to deter people from rising up against them while they starved the tens of millions of their own people who died

if shitskin countries had functional justice systems, they'd have even much higher incarceration rates

Fascists play like theyre so tough but always suck the cocks of the powerful and punch down. How's it feel to be a fucking coward that would rather pretend people suffering are subhuman instead of growing a spine.

Attached: blair-after-the-battle-2.jpg (1024x747, 365.67K)

also, either recycle the "soviets had concentration camps!1!" line or the "shithole countries can't get their jails to work lmao", but not both. can't have your cake and eat it too

hows it feel to be a cuck to jews, who has to insist its jewish genetic superiority which causes jews to have such disgustingly disproportionate amounts of wealth and power, because the only other possible explanation is scheming nepotism and OYVEY THATS ANTISEMITIC

eastern european countries are shitholes but they're nothing like third world shitholes

stop being so obtuse

I thought Aryans were the genetic supermen? If they are, how come the jews have mo0re power and wealth? Pick a fucking narrative and stick with it, you cuck.

lol the only people i see consistently claiming jewish superiority is nazi fags. probably because you need to feel like youre attacking someone above you because theres something that just feels wrong about wanting a police state to round up and execute entire races so pretending there's some big ebil jewish menace pulling the strings lets you feel like the underdog.

I have a feeling the people who are basically enslaved by the bourgeoisie with little protections don't actually like them very much

Attached: 8456.png (900x900, 785.51K)

what makes whites so great is their disregard for tribalism, and an increased capacity for empathy

jews are so insanely over represented in academia, politics, and financial institutions, that even if you assumed they all had a 115 Autism Level like ashkenazis supposedly have, it comes nowhere near close to explaining that level of disparity

there are far, far many more white people with higher Autism Level levels

its simple math

what jews have done, is project their own deceitful tribalistic nature onto white people, as a scapegoat

you were raised to believe jews were a scapegoat that white people just happened to turn to, hundreds of times throughout written history

its the complete opposite

jews use "white privilege" to obfuscate their own greed, since they appear white. they'll even claim to be white, then turn around and admit to being jewish another day when it fits the circumstance. ive seen them do this literally fucking hundreds of times

HUNDREDS of fucking times. its not a delusion. jews go on twitter, say something almost as succinct as "fuck white people" every single day, then go on to later openly admit to being jewish another time

ive watched them do this over and over again for years

you commie faggots are retards living in denial

`>>2622745
bro i am part jewish

why do you

write like this

it doesnt make

any sense

and its pretty hard

to read

in just makes you look

stupid

Attached: c6081876dbaa75cc142487c3e533f22c9b55eda218db9dc7c38a66b517837d67.gif (320x180, 744.69K)

im tired and typing informally

i am part jewish

i could convert and probably network with rabbis and get a career in some type of legal work, but fuck that

irony

mods banned me for saying im jewish

my grandma has a hook nose and said her family converted from Judaism to christianity

i know what a jew nose looks like, she has one, and i can tell my mother has her genes, and i have my mothers genes without a doubt, but i dont have a hook nose myself, and neither does my mother

suck it mods

stop the fucking reddit spacing
you are more obnoxious than me with that shit
and i'm actually trying to be
fuck

it's the exact fucking opposite, just right wingers in general, not whatever retarded identity they ascribe to, like "white"
holy shit, the lack of self awareness on you guys that you even talk about your own retardation and even go on about scapegoating which is exactly what you do and act like you're not making a fool of yourself in front of everyone looking on and laughing their ass off
it's actually hard to believe you're not a leftist trying to be obvious about pretending to be retarded and right wing by delivering such stereotypes

Is that why you retards push for muh identity evropa?
Is that why they committed the holocaust?

“no, u” - the post

in prison =/= lumpen

K

UPDATE:

Attached: black dress.png (400x586, 191.95K)

ABOLISH PRISON

We must become unspammable

Any updates on this?