What's the most tolerable Western country at the moment?

What's the most tolerable Western country at the moment?
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x1026, 353.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Norway. It has a large social-imperialist welfare state (sure, some Bangladeshi child workers may have died from exposure to toxins as a result of the manufacture of your telecom equipment, but it does keep service cheap for the Norwegian ratepayer!) and a substantial enough sovereign wealth fund from the sale of oil to more powerful countries that they're somewhat insulated from neoliberal pressures.

If you mean which is most amenable to communism then probably Greece

I disagree, it is amenable to chaos but not communism,.

I mean obviously the country is in no way communist and is in fact led by an anti-communist government but the communist movement in Greece is probably stronger than in any other "Western" country (as the term "Western" is usually defined).

Wewlad
Complete bullshit made up by Anglo/french/german barbarians so they could pretend they’re ancestors contributed to Mediterranean culture

Binlan of gourse

Attached: 1449683094810.png (683x601, 10.06K)

Something like:

Attached: a67ba0b6e10d9925161c723caf2337e1eab2cd4b7fa1f329b7ae87982cd1cd64.png (750x366, 273.36K)

Fine, change it to Cuba then.

No European country meets these criteria, sorry.

Attached: 4d42f839bc6d0399a6dbd21f3666c5047f874377d555c4645448b435afa4d50f.jpg (350x350, 18.52K)

THATS NOT WESTERN EITHER

Attached: 34758.png (890x1308, 1.72M)

Iceland, maybe? As I far as I know, it's quite comfy out there.

That's not what social-imperialism means but otherwise spot on.

If it's in the Western Hemisphere. It's Western enough for me.

Are you high? What else is it supposed to be?

See pic related.
The activities of Unions of Amazon in Germany were countered by Amazon using the cheap labour of Czech Amazon workers, temporarily hiring more workers to make up for the losses incurred by the german strike.

While a czech worker is happy to find any job for a measly pay, since the price of life necessities is roughly the same as in germany, yet the pay is around one third. And if one works in Prague, the rent is too damn high there. So without union, without information, a foreigner is made to be a scab through no consctious intent to be a scab of his own.

Isn't it beautiful how capital can move across borders, but people cannot so easily?

Attached: f3592ae49b61bcde7968b77848a89461c2f388002be77d886e50ef021e9d765c.jpg (480x480, 53.24K)

How many of you actually live in communist countries?

What's it like working in a government gulag? Is it anything like the corporate gulag? Two sides of the same coin?

Austria
Finland
Norway
Slovenia
Iceland
Czech Republic
Andorra

No sense of humor, ugly women.
Cold and expensive as shit.
They eat rotten fish from a can.
Too small, everybody knows everybody.
Shit dark.
Shit poor.
Literally who?

TL;DR: Cuba it is.

literally the only good thing that's ever come out of Norway is the black metal scene.

New Zealand or pretty much any Caribbean island nation except Haiti and the Dominican Republic.

And that everyone is a krona millionare because the government set up a public oil fund.
If any other state, even in Eastern Europe, had so much oil, we would only get a few billionares, getting rich from the oil, and everyone else's lives would suck (pretty much a Russia).

É I R E A N N

Attached: guavara derry.jpg (1024x768, 113.44K)

U P T H E R A

Attached: d2a16430b536003dd1dd1a407bbf74123b5b641796df0c95d41ff7764af58707.png (1138x1187, 3.12M)

By what metric is the US western but Cuba not western?

I'm pretty comfortable here in Belgium. The best would probably be further north. The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland are supposed to be a little bit more comfy, but Belgium is fine enough too.

Iceland. The only country to jail their bankers after 2008.
Shame none accidentally burned down the prisons.

Portugal, it is not Imperialist perse, gets fucked by EU
But has a strong and decent Communist party, it's succdems are for the most part actually succdems, and there is a huge level of class conciusness

Thoughts on the PVDA? Are they still good or did they got full reformist when Ludo Martens died?
They still call themselves ML for what I know and on next elections are going to become one of the strongest parties in Wallonia

Reeee, that's the imperialist sweds. Norwegians eat rehydrated dry-fish that's been partially dissolved in lye.

Wrong, the black metal scene is pure cancer, and nothing particularly good has ever come out of Norway.

t. amerimutt piece of shit who's never been to europe or has been here one and activley looked for kfc

I think he means social democracy, but called it social imperialism

Isn't it stupidly expensive and impossible to find work and emigrate there? Like literally all anglo nations right now?

read a book

the fjords and mountains are pretty nice too :)
and the norwegian girls

t. varg

nordic girls are cool and all but i'm more a fan of slavs.

Attached: DjOK2VqV4AAWEsV.jpg (1000x987, 137.64K)

Why isn't south america considered part of the west?

Because "west" is used very frequently to refer to "white" countries.

Because America exploits the shit out of them and doesn't consider them "white" no matter how much Brazilians whine about it.

razem is such a toothless little shit, as if equalising the wages will actually fix the poverty in the east

prices will get more expensive with the rising wages ("equalised to eu levels"), and the poverty ratio will remain the same while porky either evacuates his amazon sweatshops elsewhere or carries on as normal paying jack and shit to their workers, and nothing of note will have really changed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Finland