Hey comrades, Fascists from 4chan have taken over the core of pixelcanvas...

Hey comrades, Fascists from 4chan have taken over the core of pixelcanvas. I think we need to remind them who beat the fuck out of them in the twentieth century.
pixelcanvas.io/@-27,3

Attached: Fascists.PNG (1108x426, 84.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/779338800
youtu.be/6FCF99qubYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit

They have guards there to hold down the swastika, one person can't fix it alone.

PAINT IT ALL RED

who's retarded idea was this

We need to work together to take it down, comrade

I can't seem to place any pixels. i'm thinking of slowly edging it out at the corners, but left click nor any keyboard buttons don't seem to do anything. am I being stupid or is there something i'm missing.

Attached: fall apart.gif (512x807, 468.99K)

It takes a moment for the pixels to show up. Don't worry about it

You have to wait a bit to place each pixel.

How did the nazis did all of this

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7oxohB8AI1rvxvik_500.png (480x280, 108.36K)

it's been about 5 minutes of staring at one square with no change

Try reloading the webpage

Just look at them, at their mother's basement without doing anything productive to the world.

tbh i'm gonna try and slowly but surely red out the ancap flag to the top left of it. this may take a while.

nobody cares about this shit

i am with you brother

fuck

Imagine being so triggered of a swastika on one obscure site you believe that the neighborhood black man with a 401K is a Nazi Fascist

you underestimate the capacity of an imageboard for the purpose of co-ordinated autism

Attached: autism.png (252x188, 20.17K)

just make the whole thing red

Get a life

Attached: 1530231483293.png (731x561, 526.05K)

Know your place…

Attached: Know your Place.png (912x292, 28.23K)

Attached: you.jpg (3840x2160, 1010.92K)

So scary D:

Know your place…

Attached: Raising a Flag over the Reichstag.jpg (372x268, 20.24K)

going to try and go for "cappie's tears". should be fun.

Nah, Russia fought like lions and won fair and square. They deserved this moment.

You're so fucking pathetic, do you think this is a worthwhile struggle? Grow the fuck up.

Let them waste time is childish sites, and do something productive.

Their thread is on /b/

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/779338800

Oh yeah, and on halfchan

getting close to converting "faggot scum" to "fascist scum"

I'll help you with that

It'd be more to report this shit ad for child abuse youtu.be/6FCF99qubYI

I just changed "I

Certainly wasn’t your kind

Attached: 13CFD0B5-932B-4B29-BF31-AF96183CEC6E.jpeg (657x835, 204.28K)

Attached: 6bca514137db9d1049c70cb18623326c623142e3d98e3474c238c697521a7085.jpg (1200x900 188.15 KB, 211.31K)

the fuck's the pope doing there

You dummies, they literally are running bots to protect their """art""". They've done this since this shitty pixel site was set up over a year ago. Plus look at how many people this is even exposed to, there's only 180 people on it right now, and how many of those people are bots or fascists anyway?

/thread

who are those handsome men in the first image?

Rëd fäscists.

So afraid of reality that you censor it every step of the way. Lol

Tankies are Rëd fäscists and have nothing to do with the weakness of communism/anarchism, which was rightly discredited and destroyed during the spanish civil war.

Once again, know your place.

oh look at me im a worthless human being. Intentionally destroying what others create makes you the scum of the earth. just like thieves who spend their time not productively but plotting to rip people off, if that energy was spent on somthing good.

DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY thats all that goes through your head i feel sorry for you.

Why can you not create anything of worth. Communists never do.

You don't have to look at it. You don't have to go to 0,0 and look at it and get triggered.

You can find an empty spot somewhere and make something cool worth looking at. Instead you spend your time, all that pixel time spent destroying and vandalizing.The same effort would bring forth creation, if you were turn from being vandals and destructive scum. Fuck off.

sage btw

our windmill of peace lives on… nice try taking credit for the snow this morn, that was beyond anyones control, it hit the brazilians before us.can't wait till that shit hits you

btw you are fags

/b/

sage