Trump Administration Makes Criticism of Israel a Hate Crime in Schools

The Trump administration is changing how the Education Department investigates allegations of discrimination against Jewish students, backing an approach that is favored by pro-Israel groups but that critics worry will stifle free speech and criticism of Israel on campus.

The policy change was outlined in a letter last month by Kenneth Marcus, who leads the department’s Office for Civil Rights, in which he re-opened a 2011 investigation into Rutgers University in connection with alleged discrimination against Jewish students. The letter was obtained by POLITICO.

Marcus wrote in the letter that the Education Department, in its investigations into discrimination, would use the “working definition” of anti-Semitism that is “widely used by governmental agencies” including the State Department.

That definition includes examples in which delegitimizing Israel, or holding it to a double standard not expected of other democratic nations, are deemed anti-Semitic.

That meant the Office for Civil Rights for the first time was using a definition of anti-Semitism that some Jewish activists have long sought as a tool to curb discrimination on campuses. But some civil liberties organizations and advocates for Palestinian rights believe that the definition is so broad that it would label criticism of Israel as anti-Semitic.

Several pro-Israel groups, meanwhile, including the American Jewish Committee, praised the Trump administration’s move. The Zionist Organization of America, which filed the original complaint against Rutgers and appealed, praised the Education Department’s “landmark” decision to adopt the definition.

politico.com/story/2018/09/11/trump-anti-semitism-schools-781917

Attached: USDoE.jpg (1160x773, 261.48K)

This is just 4d chess, Trump is trying to trick Israel while building a database of redpilled individuals from whom to recruit RWDS when he starts the RaHoWa…

Attached: 1478897040769.jpg (1024x379, 66.71K)

Let me just voice the ups and downs of this
Ups:
Downsides:

I don't think American liberals care much for Israel anymore.

Based and redpilled

lol I wonder how Shapiro, Crowder, Peterson and every zionist stooge will handle it after they've droned so long about free speech.

Attached: ben-shapiro-is-epic-5a8320ed3c2e6.jpg (1440x814, 62.97K)

shapiro is a zionist hypocrite. you should always point this out his double standards and support for violent israeli STATISM when debating libertarians or ancraps.

Zionism is a mental disease.

Lets see how Zig Forums defends this one.

Attached: 1528961976843.png (717x404, 421.71K)

Can already predict some of the responses

"It wasn't based MAGA Trump it was some people in his admin"

"At least Trump is throwing out some migrants and making America a bit better…"

Trump is literally the second coming of Hitler in certian ways, they're both lying demagouges with populist rhetoric that also served Zionist banking interests ultimatly. Think about it, I bet people thought all the so-called 'Hitler hysteria' was stupid back then too, and that Hitler really wouldn't start a world war. The same with Trump and his crazy policies. Trump is the Hitler of the American Empire.

That's the QAnon shit. Literally. Trump is battling a complex battle in the White House with the Neocons with mindblowing levels of 4D Chess.

No, that's idiotic. The two can only be compared extremely superficially; the class forces and material interests they represent are completely different and their national-economic projects have virtually nothing in common.

Well, their class forces aren't COMPLETELY different since they both had/have a base among the petty bourgeois and certain segments of the lumpens, but you get my point.

At what point do American's wake up to this shit?

IIRC Trump's approval rating is plummeting.

Maybe, but I meant it in a more symbolic way. Not literally Germany = USA and Drumpf = Hitlur

The fact that this is even a possibility is shocking to me.

Have no idea what the fuck is causing it. All the highly rated polls have had him down to 36%, such as the highly reputable CNN/MSNBC poll.
I'm not even being sarcastic, the news suck but the polls are actually accurate.

the gubmint is occupied by zioboons to society fam

ziobäboons

Politcal correctness btfod no more commies will tell us what to think based free speech owns the libtards once again