Are car bombings Marxist?

Are car bombings Marxist?

Or are they only Maoist?

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-peru-shiningpath-trial/founder-of-peru-shining-path-rebellion-given-second-life-sentence-idUKKCN1LR2R3
web.archive.org/web/20180912201421/https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-peru-shiningpath-trial/founder-of-peru-shining-path-rebellion-given-second-life-sentence-idUKKCN1LR2R3

Attached: Shining Path.png (804x861, 525.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mtusYyzvmo
marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1911/11/tia09.htm.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

El marxismo-leninismo abrira el sendero luminoso hacia la revolucion
Yes they are, my comrade

Indiscriminate attacks on densely-populated civilian areas are not Marxist, no.

In fact, there is no context in which they can be even remotely progressive.

La rebelión se justifica
Defend the life of Chairman Gonzalo!

Attached: DIA H 2018 EN.jpg (1536x2184 87.04 KB, 617.65K)

Fyi my mother worked in the minister of interior at the time. That attack was a false flag and the government knows it, but Peruvian society is spooked about communism and as always commies are an useful scapegoat.

I think if that were true the Shining Path wouldn't have controlled a third of the country and the outskirts of Lima. And can we get the bumplock off this thread? It's time we had some discussion on MLM.

REAL MOFUCKIN MLM HOURS
WHO UP
youtube.com/watch?v=-mtusYyzvmo

Why are Maoists so fucking embarrassing? At least the ones in the US, idk about India or the Philippines or whatever.

Attached: Dm8cJfkUwAAe28n.jpeg (1200x745, 138.03K)

unfortunately a lot of "Maoists" in America are essentially petit-bourg ultraleft. It's a way to cope with what they perceive as their complicity in imperialism by living in America and having either professional class, small landlord, or business owning parents (I know this because that's my background). This thought process is the same driving force behind the Weather Underground and their adventurist blunders.

And if they win then drugs just take over again?

They most certainly are.

Attached: ulrike-meinhof-.jpg (1200x675, 152.42K)

Wait didn't this get bumplocked

Marxists don't advocate violence.

not a Marxist

we do, just not individual terror

No: marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1911/11/tia09.htm.

I was part of a Maoist org a couple of years ago. It was the biggest shitshow I’ve ever seen. I mean it was embarrassing enough at first, with the two autists that ran it refusing to take hammers and sickles or images of red guards off their posters and shit which were scaring away normies by the boatload. Not to mention their retarded rhetoric that was trying to imitate 60s red guard factions. Despite this we managed to get a few members (10 or so) from my uni, including one guy who had been arrested for armed robbery. Then a bunch of them decided to do molly and tag a bunch of buildings around town (including our uni welcome sign) WITH THE GROUP’S NAME. They didn’t even wear masks, two of them got arrested and the rest of us had enough and were planning on leaving. The final straw came for me when that retard had the audacity to bitch at me for making sectarian shitposts on social media, which I couldn’t believe after he staged that fiasco.

Attached: B6692C2D-B33F-43D9-9E34-B11B0FE1BA9E.jpeg (262x400, 38.27K)

starving your enemy to death is marxist.

Sounds great to me

t. Karl Marx

Attached: marx214.png (1920x937, 1.43M)

Attached: (You).mp4 (188x100, 862.17K)

Something I never got about that second pic, is that photoshopped or was he actually holding that gun?

Attached: main-qimg-4e4f72654006720eb16595ca6001575d.png (602x756, 462.21K)

explain pls

dad

Attached: 1501437750559.jpg (364x349, 31.3K)

(You)

randomly bombing civilians is just fucking retarded

Attached: you say the dumbest shit.jpg (400x600, 50.3K)

Car bombings are neither Marxist nor not. They're just a substantial part of modern warfare. The "poor man's airforce". Personally speaking, I don't think that attacks hitting civilians are ethical, but I struggle to see why SVBEID attacks against military and state targets aren't legitimate in a conflict situation.

terror happens after the revolution

Like Zig Forums they don't know how to interact with human beings.

Holy smokes. That's pretty funny actually. Don't do drugs, kids.