So I smoked weed the other day with an ancap and he asked me the following

So I smoked weed the other day with an ancap and he asked me the following.

Aside from the fact that changing one for another would result in the same outcome, just with different masters, doesn't he kinda have a point? The centralization of power always leads to totalitarianism.

How could the abolishment of capitalism come from a totalitarian state like what most left-wing radicals believe?

Attached: 1536117131881.jpg (465x407, 37.57K)

I thought Leftists wanted to destroy all peoples by intermiximg, destroy "oppressive" Tradition and religion, and create a one world government?

Stop browsing Zig Forums you fucking idiot

Wow, that sounds just like nazism to me!

Attached: a6d58666a455867ed3db70df7f043b4b.jpg (960x960, 124.33K)

It really won't change much if all you do is privatize government.

baboon

niqqa what are u saying

There he goes, he posted it again!

The evidence is undeniable that nation-states create more peace and stability than a lack of them. I don't have a clue what the fuck he's talking about with "stopping free enterprises from waging wars", but this ancap sounds pretty ignorant about everything.
And who the fuck said anything about totalitarian government, or peace among people, does he think every leftist is a ☭TANKIE☭ or hippie?

what evidence?

There has been quite a signifigant peace between nation-states in europe the last couple of decades and the fighting that has erupted could very easily be traced back to capitalism. It's an anecdote that only make sense on a surface level.

I specifically stated europe as en example of peace being possible. What the fuck is your point? yeah the rest of the world has been ravaged by colonialism and imperialism. commies btfod. If it makes you feel better east and southeast asia has been relatively peaceful too even though imperalism is on the rise there too.

don't know if serious or just pretending

This
Peace in nation-states is possible if the goal isn't economic/political domination

I'd just tell the ancap that the modern nation-state and capitalism arose in tandem and reinforce each other. The state is the mechanism by which capitalism protects and preserves private property rights.

Anarcho-capitalism maintains that without the state, corporations (who use the liberal state as their imperial proxy) would have no such to device to wage war, and thus it would have to come out of their own pockets. War, private or not, is costly. Feel free to use your imagination for this one, but I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of/fight in the McDonalds-Burger King skirmishes at the mall, so companies that do have the ability to wage war would probably get fucked by market forces, believe in them or not.
Also supported by the state. They get whacked if they can't operate properly, which is to say, acting like an actual business instead of sperging out on the government's whim.

Attached: mfw133.png (558x744, 437K)

This is correct. I forgot to (You) in my original post but the point is that the dismantling of the state will result in the dismantling of corporations that have dependence on the state.

War is also insanely profitable, dumbass ancap faggot. That's why it happens in the first place.

KILL YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY

The logical conclusion of ancap is DotP so we should critically support them

Then why call yourself a capitalist at all then? Corporations are the means by which people pool private money, control capital, etc. and use it to make more money. The state limits liability through law to protect shareholders, etc. If you couldn't guarantee your investment was secure from straight-up highway robbery than why invest at all?

If you want to go back to a barter economy, then fine, but it's not really capitalism.
That's probably true

Attached: burger.jpg (1260x755, 851.39K)

top analysis

because they're all under the barrel of American guns and happy little client states

Thats just an amerimutt meme to use the fact of some nation-states cooperating instead of fighting to justify their role as world police and keep the imperialism ball rolling. Just because america want everyone to believe peace only exists because of them doesn't suddenly make it so that peace is actually impossible.

What said. War is expensive sure, but many wars have been fought to gain access to resources, markets, etc. In fact there are situations where companies have done the fighting themselves, such as with the Hudson’s Bay and East India companies. As long as the potential for profit is greater than the cost, wars will still be fought, and the assumption that war will always be too expensive assumes that corporations will never get big enough to drop millions on wars and still turn a profit. It also assumes that they won’t evolve into states themselves, which they likely would. Even if conventional war proves to be to expensive, there would likely be endless, clandestine low intensity conflicts in the realm of the Troubles between warring corporate factions.

You can't have nation states warring all around if there is only one nation state.

Still this argument is wrong from the start since the communist earth proposed by commies is not a single nation state the same way the ussr wasn't. There can be a global layer of government to manage some issues but a goverment is not a state and even less so a nation.

You lost me there, OP

READ
A
FUCKING
BOOK
or even fucking wikipedia summaries jesus fuck.

leftists just want workers to own the means of production. that way there is no global neoliberal capitalist death machine and imperialism, fueled by austerity and sweatshop level wage slavery.

literally everything bad, including your precious "evil immigrants taking jobs and having sex with my waifu" is because of capitalism.

Attached: Capture.JPG (1253x1675, 217.66K)

ahahahah. do you have any idea what imperialism is or how profitable war is for the bourgouise you fucking retard

Generally speaking it’s profitable for the arms manufacturers and whichever industries plan to open up shop in the target country. For the actual governments doing the fighting, and their taxpayers, it’s incredibly costly, it’s a simple case of the worker’s footing the bill for the enforcer armies of the porkies. That being said, there’s nothing stopping a corporation in ancapistan from naturally evolving into a state by holding territory and levying taxes on the people who live there.

Yeah it is obviously costly to society but that is not the point. Porky doesn't care about that and the government muppets that get a share of the war industry profits don't give a shit either. I guess ironically for an-caps the proiftability of wars only comes from a subjective price system like they prupose.