Go into bank to borrow a few hundred euro to cover extra expenses and surve till next paycheck

What the hell have I just did? Is this how it going to be for the rest of my life?

Attached: 2s8iyx5.gif (640x480, 170.14K)

Where do you life and why are you in debt?

I live in shitty party of central europe, and I had to get money for new suit for cousin's wedding. I managed to negotiate higher wage with boss this month, but that will have effect in next paycheck which was too late.

Where is that exactly?

You are really in debt for that??

I could have give you one for free.

Slovakia, why?
Thank you for your kindness, but suit is not something which you can simply give to another person, it needs to fit on your body.

I expected that you are from Central-Eastern Europe, because people dislike their countries here, although as someone who has been to numerous countries, I really like both Czech and Slovak republics.

Not much to like here, both countries are full of stupid idiots.

Compared to many other countries you are geniuses.

If by "geniuses" you mean "keeping proles from revolting, stealing billions from state to private hands and manage to not just get into EU, but also present ourselves as democratic stronghold in viĊĦehrad" then yes, but it only applies to ruling class.

Despite flaws like Skoda and multiple major companies being west owned Czech and Slovak republics are in very good shapes. Growing, well educated population. Good healthcare and education. High home ownership. Relatively speaking, high wages. Great industry.Great infrastructure, beautiful cities.

All you need to do is hang on and wait for communism. I wish Russia was at least close to being as good as Slovakia is.

Ok, this is true
If you are hospitalized, you need to bring even your own toilet paper, but suure, personell is highly educated and have fuckton of drugs to give you for free.
Hugely underfunded. Not on paper, we spend millions on funding it, but from every euro only a few cents gets into equipment, rest goes into pockets of people in charge and private companies.
Not for long.
"Relatively" is the keyword. Sure, we started to import ukrainian and serbian proles to earn 600 eur per month in factory, but property prices are raising fast and all consumer goods cost same as in any other EU country, which ain't great. Having 600 euro in ukraine, I would feel like God. Have 600 euro here, and you can survive. Try to have 600 euro in sweden, and you won't be able to afford a shared room flat and food.
Czechs are better, Slovakia have pretty much just car manufacturing, and it doesn't look like it's going to improve.
no. It's okaish if you compare is to the eastern countries, but far from "great". Germany have great infrastructure.
That is true, building stuff is great way to funnel money from state to private hands.
I wish you are speaking truth.
Russia is fucking huge, it must have must have much more better places to live than Slovakia have.

"We repeat: apart from the Poles, the Russians, and at most the Turkish Slavs, no Slav people has a future, for the simple reason that all the other Slavs lack the primary historical, geographical, political and industrial conditions for independence and viability. Peoples which have never had a history of their own, which from the time when they achieved the first, most elementary stage of civilization already came under foreign sway, or which were forced to attain the first stage of civilization only by means of a foreign yoke, are not viable and will never be able to achieve any kind of independence. And that has been the fate of the Austrian Slavs. The Czechs, among whom we would include the Moravians and Slovaks, although they differ in respect of language and history, have never had a history of their own"

Sorry, bro

Jerking off to my aryan heritage is not really my thing, but you can try to tell that the some member of our fascist party, they should be more interested.

I wish that's how it worked, but Russia outside of Moscow/Petersburg is basically imperial periphery exploited by the Big Two and most European cities I have visited (including East Europe) are better than both. Except for public transportation (thanks USSR) and prices on some stuff

You mean you got a few hundred but owe 3000? Or you have 3000 but only needed some of that? If the former Wtf you got fucked. If the latter just don't spend what you don't need and pay it off

Why would anyone take out a bank loan or use a credit card and get in debt that way when they could try to find multiple friends and acquaintances that wont charge interest or at least low interest.

so your cousin will pay you back right? did you lie about having the money? why would you go in debt for a gift lmao

drink the Kofola and be happy you're not Polish.

you did that to yourself lad

It's relevant. I am speaking PPP, which in Slovakia is very good.

It's great. I have been to Germany and Slovakia is easily on par. The rest is placebo.

Why not borrow one? Why spend what you don't have and get into debt because of it?
Never ever get into debt unless your life depends on it.

The pain of this experience will make you a better user.

Attached: 17f49c8cc1f744801b0c842e599f64849eb72d33cadbe4879879688d1c380d3e.png (400x350, 237.65K)

Fuck dude. Sucks you couldnt have the suit, but priorities.

Zig Forums:

Irish College Student gets suspended and arrested by British for plagiarizing FinBol and being pro-IRA

Czech gets into debt because of suit

don't forget the guy who got fired for stealing avocados from work, very epic XD

I could post my blog stuff but it wouldnt be interesting: