U.S. Senate committee recognizes 1932-1933 Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people

ukrinform.net/rubric-society/2546636-us-senate-committee-recognizes-19321933-holodomor-as-genocide-of-ukrainian-people.html

Attached: who gives carses what americuck government think.png (632x594, 523.11K)

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧United States Senate🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Who are the black guy, the woman who isn't Rousseff, and the guy behind Mao?

I thought they have recognized it as a man-made genocide for years?

I think the black guy at the top is Maurice Bishop, leader of the Grenadian leftists before being deposed by his 2IC and subsequent US invasion.

former prez of Chile, Michelle something, no idea why she's there but Kirchner isn't.
Rafello Correa, former prez of Ecuador, gave asylum to assange.

Michelle Bachelet,former president of Chile,now secretary of Human Rights in the UN;and the other one if Rafael Correa,former president of Ecuador.

They're mobilizing for a cataclysm. It's so close, they know it's coming.

The EU literally just agreed to create a non-US controlled payment system. American hegemony is done. The US will now continue to spiral out of control like post-WWI Germany until it is put in its place by the third world led by China and (to a much lesser extent) Russia. The game is up. America is pretty much done and thank God almighty for that.

Attached: american flag put it away.jpg (1024x576, 87.47K)

Pls no, I'm not to have my head dunked in the McDonalds fryer by cops with Nazi tattoos

Wow im shocked that the ultimate ideological enemy of classical liberalism is demonised in USA.

user you are about to get a taste of what the third world has lived with for the past 60 or so years. Take the time to reflect.

Attached: exodus.jpg (1024x768, 98.76K)

Thirty Years War II: American edition

Attached: piffe.jpg (456x453, 48.13K)

I'm not surprised by this, but holy fuck am I ever angry. They've got some serious fucking nerve to be classifying the Ukrainian famine as a genocide while not doing the same for the systematic extermination of native americans. Something which was actually fucking deliberate.

That''s what I thought after trumps speech at UN:
It's afraid.

The pitchforks are coming. Illusion of wealth falls apart, the people will rise.

Honestly I'm at the point where I barely even care if the world can actually be fixed. As long as I get to kill some cappie filth I'll be satisfied.

How would China and a bunch of shithole countries do that? They don't have the military power, and China won't be able to pull off the US consumer teat for awhile. Geographically the US is in a much different situation than Germany was. There's also no guarantee Russia is 100% buddy buddy with China, and China has India as a rival. If America truly declines, it will likely do so on its own over the decades and whatever power is left will be siphoned out. My guess is certain regions in the US will retain power regardless of what happens to the federal government. In my opinion the end of US hegemony was long overdue and it's good that neoliberals weren't able to regain power, they would have tried to desperately hold on to US hegemony. I don't see China gaining hegemony status either, it will certainly have a large amount of influence but I see too many global problems, too many internal problems, and too many actors for things to work out like that.

Attached: c61acdc8456a10879b392e2e40f23dd200219d3cff38479bdf16a5862c8969c9.mp4 (1280x720, 1.96M)

lmao, they are going against even conservative mainstream historians with that assessment.

Even Solzhenitsyn of all people said that the famine wasn't a genocide against Ukrainians.

it's a pro-ukrainian diplomatic move, who cares if it's factual or not

Liberals will quote the amount of countries "who officially recognize the Holodomor as a genocide" at you with the justification:

Yep, even Solzhenitsyn or Conquest deny that it was a genocide, so the liberal mainstream is further right than them, which means they use fascist arguments. Always tell them that.

Feel as if all the sperging about muh gommunism recently is entirely related to this as the US desperately attempts to build a narrative to invade Venezuela and circumvent the rest of the world's wish to move away from the Dollar by directly taking 25% of the Oil reserves. I don't see any other way for the US to force others to trade in Dollars at this point.

No clue how bachelet is in that pic and allende isn't.

probably couldn't find a pic of allende lmaoing at your life

I thought they did way back when the famine happened

This. At least Canada has the integrity to recognize indigenous genocide, even if we screech about the Holodomor to please the shiteating Ukrainian diaspora. Nuke everything west of Ontario tbh.

The Bourgeoisie better hop on their planes and start going to their private islands. Can't wait til a return to the 1800s back when they were letter bombing their houses.