Are people on the Forbes 400 list like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk considered proles...

Are people on the Forbes 400 list like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk considered proles? Technically they do work but they work for "themselves"

Attached: 104994081-RTX4RL3Q.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 134.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bankofengland.co.uk/-/media/boe/files/quarterly-bulletin/2014/money-creation-in-the-modern-economy.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=J2PLV12DREw
youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you employ other people directly you cannot be a prole.

prole/worker interest for an individual can be fuzzy at the margins, but not for Bezos or Musk. They make the vast majority of their money from ownership. The fact they are "employed" as "CEO" or whatnot doesn't really matter. Musk and Bezos do administrative work that may be necessary, but they don't make their money from it. They make it directly from their ownership interest.

this is some abstract kind of bait

"do work" doesn't make you a prole

being a prole is selling your labor power
being a booj is buying labor power

fuck sake read marx

I would slightly change this to 'having nothing to sell but your labour' or 'being forced to sell your labour for subsistence'.
Petit-bourgeoisie also buy labour, but are not fully bourgeoisie. A bourg need not work for subsistence/maintaining their business, though they may, and often will, choose to.

Attached: f83.jpg (276x413, 14.06K)

well in some circles being a prole is everyone that isn't part of the regulation of currency ala everyone that isnt nobles, royalty, rothschilds etc

Zig Forums isn't a good source for marxist theory

Are those circles, perhaps, nazi circles?

Finance capital dominating industrial capital is part and parcel of developed capitalism. You can either develop a coherent analysis of capitalism or keep circlejerking in Zig Forums about how the whole system depends on jews.

Attached: marx gun.jpg (504x464, 34.62K)

i'm not saying anything about jews i'm saying the people who are the front runners of fractional reserve banking are the boujees and everyone else including jeff bezos is a prole. that's my opinion rothschilds may be jews however I include some non jew european nobles in my hypothesis.

well your hypothesis is retarded.

? fractional reserve banking is not a myth its a real thing

fractional reserve banking is not accurate and you're retarded either way.

I would like accuracy of knowledge on the banking system. Do you have a source I could start with?

Attached: 121672586540.jpg (358x235, 57.02K)

Don't be dicks to him, comrades. I might've said the same thing not too long ago.

bankofengland.co.uk/-/media/boe/files/quarterly-bulletin/2014/money-creation-in-the-modern-economy.pdf

also maybe youtube.com/watch?v=J2PLV12DREw because I know Keen had a big chip on his shoulder about how banking was understood generally, but I just searched him and copied that video so I can't be sure what is in it.

But I don't know what your specific problem with banking is. You might not find that the answer here changes your mind much about anything, because the difference between what happens and what the money multiplier/fractional reserve model claims is subtle. The central bank doesn't control the money supply directly, but influence it through the interest rate by manipulating the bond market. The reason this is indirect is because private banks change their lending practices in response to interest rate policy.

Private banks control the money supply when they lend. They don't lend out of their reserves, the amount of reserves they hold are just a regulatory formality in a way. They lend when they find someone they consider credit worthy at the prevailing interest rate. So if you go to Chase and try to get a business loan, the Chase employee who is assessing whether to give you a loan is only interested in whether or not you are good for it. If they decide you are, they extend the loan without looking at the amount of money the bank has to lend. They just make it. You get "Chase bux" in your Chase bank account. Some other person or set of people somewhere at Chase have to make sure, at the right time, that Chase ultimately has enough reserves to meet regulatory requirements. So they could make tens of millions of dollars of loans with money they don't actually have, and then when it actually matters that their reserve position meet regulatory requirements they either get loans from other banks, or they go to the federal reserve and get a short term loan. The difference between that interest rate and the interest they are charging their clients is theirs to keep.

Right now, though, banks don't really lend between each other much, as far as I understand. They've had a MASSIVE surplus of reserves since 2008.

yeah I should apologize, I just thought he was a Zig Forumsyp with the implication that "banker jews" or something were the REAL bourgies.

And so begins my trip

Attached: 1472578125849.gif (446x252, 1.41M)

youtube.com/watch?v=EC0G7pY4wRE

Holy shit you're dumb.

A prole relies entirely on their labor for their livelihood. Elon Musk does not, and is thusly not a prole. Why do you guys not read? It is a great use of your time and most of it is very, very short.
Furthermore, consider their payment in relation to the means of production. A high up manager could concievably work every day and be paid for it without owning the means of production. He is still clearly not a prole as he is not exploited for surplus value. He is also not producing enough value to be recompensed with his entire wage.(Unless you honestly believe someone can produce a million+ dollars of value singlehandedly) Where is the rest of this coming from then? From the exploited workers he manages. Pretty easy thinking if you read.