Since karl marx and engels were against the family what's the alternative?

Since karl marx and engels were against the family what's the alternative?
Single moms?

Attached: quote-the-modern-individual-family-is-based-on-the-open-or-disguised-domestic-enslavement-of-the-friedrich-engels-305540.jpg (850x400, 103.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/imp-hsc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They weren't.

Yes :DDDDD single hwite moms with black babies :DDD dhat was Marx's wet dream :DD which Engles referred to as "gultural Margsism" X-DDDDD

Equality. Families where the husband and wife both share in labor and household activity. The proletarian family.

And maybe, eventually, communes where a community of people act as, essentially, a family unit.

Sound like daycare center.

Shit sucks.

Except it has very little in common with daycare centers.

Sound exactly like a daycare center.

vaguely their age is analagous to a family.

Yeah, and the hired "mothers" take care of the flocks of children.

Completely lack of responsibility and leaving bad influence to the kids.

No it doesn't.

Isn't it funny how even when communists ostensibly promote a return to "traditional values" like extended families or village communes, Zig Forumsacks still find a way to oppose that and start supporting bourgeois nuclear families that they claim to hate.

Traditional values are extended families and clans, not "village communes".

Classical and medieval people don't give their children to random ass people.

Do you even fucking know what a village commune is you fucking retard
Is this the famous American education
You fucking mongrels don't even know the shit you are masturbating over

Now that's a strawman if I've ever seen one. The idea is closely-knit communities where everyone looks out for each other, and when you leave for work your kid could crash at a retired neighbor's without him going "fuck you got mine". Where everyone has responsibility for everyone else's children. So yes, much like medieval peasant "brotherhoods" where the idea of extended family often included the whole village. Not "GIVING YOUR KIDS TO RANDOM PEOPLE SO THEY COULD OWN KIDS EQUALLY!!11"

holy shit the absolute state of nazis, literally no idea of traditional family structures
we'd have extended families and/or communal child rearing

"Traditional values" basically means shit from American propaganda posters from 1950s. Even to most "traditionalists" who think the Enlightement was a mistake. Which is incredibly ironic.

Honestly I was already fuming at your posts but this was a step too far. Listen to me very closely, you do not insult my fucking country, do you understand?

why must commies always falseflag? pathetic

Attached: 1537443812202.jpg (1024x768, 100.15K)

just a wee shitpost carry on

britannica.com/topic/Federal-Reserve-System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

Attached: 1538988663647.png (600x396 519.68 KB, 97.75K)

more proof for you sheeple!!!!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (607x338 1.53 MB, 538.1K)

Financialization of the economy is a stage of capitalist development, not a corruption of it.
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1916/imp-hsc/

In fact, without a series of financial schemes keeping it alive, American capitalism would have collapsed in the 70s, and would have likely taken the rest of the capitast world with it.

I can't see this working in the modern age, people don't trust each other anymore.

Exhibit 2671425 of the famous Fascist Projection, Ladies & Gentlemen