ALERTA ALERTA

ALERTA ALERTA

Christopher Cantwell just launched a web store called edgygoodies.com to supplement his dwindling income, as he's no longer able to process credit cards on his main site. Please contact the web store provider @woocommerce on twitter or send them an email through their website. If we can keep the pressure up for a few more months he is sure to crack.

Attached: index.jpeg (331x152, 2.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
bitchute.com/video/X0qK6bhOmH84
youtube.com/watch?v=-cOMvl5XHCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the alt shite made up of so many unironic ex-cons and blatant grifters?

Never heard of this guy before. Who is he?

why is the alt left made out of people who get $100k patreon checks from the Jewish controlled dnc

because we are better at organizing, whereas you all fell apart after 1945 and formed prison gangs. also your love of the pigs set you up to be easily infiltrated by the fbi

chapo are literally the only people that get any sizable patreon bux and the people who pay them money isnt the dnc but the 20k followers they have

This guy.

Attached: nonviolent_altright.webm (500x280, 2.26M)

Have you been living under a rock?

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

No, I've just never heard of this specific rightwing retard.

Ok, forgot to add, thanks for that vid. It was pretty funny.

bitchute.com/video/X0qK6bhOmH84

He starts talking about it at around 4:10 into the video.

some of us aren't obsessed with pointless fucking youtubers. I haven't heard of 90% of the idiots you guys jerk about.

dgaf
if he wants to hoc his shitty wares, let him.

They have nothing good in their life so they champion their skin color

White leftists are rich, but this is the theme of the non-white leftists youtube.com/watch?v=-cOMvl5XHCk

ABSOLUTE STATE

I wish I did, I spread the big trans and make a handful of frogs gay every week but I never get those Soros bux™ in my venmo

lmao it’s two flashlights and a walkie-talkie

Rolled 5, 2, 3 - 4 = 6 (3d6)
unfunny redditor

even as a nationalist myself, I cannot respect him for being a free market zionist puppet. Pinoshits are gay.

I also remember getting into with him over economics. bitch just post "I'm gonna throw you out of a homocopter" and then blocked me like a bitch. at least Anglin is funny.

jesus, he still has a "Sample Page" up on his site, what a fuckin tool

So is he going to go join Atom Waffen and get arrested after trying to blow up a dam like that one polyp who used to post here did?

wat

A while back in some thread about Aut-Right school shooters or whatever this Zig Forumsyp went on about how Bazed AtomWaffen (Recognized terror group) was and talked about "How Bazed and easy it would be for him to blow up a Dam" and to quote "Kill a couple hundred thousand niggos at once"

Surprise Surprise next day he was perma banned for some reason and all his posts got killed
Never tryed to evade or post again