Why is the political right so painfully stupid? Like the "intellectual right" like Shapiro, Sowell, Peterson...

Why is the political right so painfully stupid? Like the "intellectual right" like Shapiro, Sowell, Peterson, Kirk are just laughably ignorant psued-intellectuals frauds, but you go onto pretty much any right wing space and the average right winger seems to be an absolute jibbering spastic.

I don't get it, like, how do people who can barely string coherent sentences together able to grab so much political power?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 11.53.50 PM.png (2284x1254, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ENBrown/status/1054503815548936192
kolumbus.fi/aquilon/revolution.pdf
b-ok.xyz/book/3400133/2f2c8a
youtube.com/watch?v=SNwgjVzkT-I
libcom.org/library/investigation-red-brown-alliances-third-positionism-russia-ukraine-syria-western-left
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capital

Because understanding rightwing politics is insanely easy, that's why. It takes little to no brainpower and anyone could become hooked into it if all their horseshit is repeated constantly to them.

Most of them believe it because they want to believe it. They need the lies of capital in order to justify their own disgusting lifestyle which has been built upon the backs of the third world. These aren't innocent people and they aren't dumb people. They know what they are doing and must be punished for it in the end.

Modern politics is almost entirely about feelings

mostly left "intellectuals" are like that aswell.
Daily reminder that Petite-Bourgeois academics get the bullet aswell.

They don't have political power, they're famous because they say what people with political power want them to say.

Plenty of right wingers are smart but they're real intentions are considered gross by most people so they rely on those clowns (along with the center-left ones) to pump out drivel that does nothing but appeal to emotion. Financial times articles don't make good memes.

If I had to classify rightwingers into 3 categories it'd be like this:
80% are people fooled into being rightwingers
15% are the people that fool others into being rightwingers for their own personal benefits
5% are actual rightwingers

That's not true. Many complex reasonings for capitalism and nationalism have been developed since the enlightenment, it can be hard as fuck to understand.

This shit is so stupid because its boiled down for easy internet viewing by the uneducated angry masses.

Left wing propaganda was often dumb when the left had power. Most people aren't going to read Derrida. You should be asking why the left doesn't have painfully stupid "intellectuals". All we got is Zizek

The right: leftists are so emotional

Also the right: NOOOOO THEY HURT MAGIC CLOTH

That 80% number is way too small. You gotta be in the .1% to really benefit from this shit.

Most right wing politics is just projection.
Look at how they spend most of their time crying about SJWs and college gender politics. Things they will never, ever interact with beyond a youtube video.

Smart rightwingers are billionaires. The rest are just useful idiots.

I don't know, maybe ask the intellectual Left how smart they are

While this is somewhat true, it takes no hard thinking and it's just way easier to blame jews for most of the problems in the world instead of capitalism, because to do the latter you actually need to understand what capitalism is and how it fucks the world.
Tbh though, I would say that more than "complex reasonings" they are just extremely schizophrenic and convoluted world views which at the end almost always come back to idealism.

none of those guys are right wing intellectuals they are just shills for the ZOG Occupied Government status quo

if you want a right wing intellectual check out Jonathan Bowden or kai murros

It's a very bourgie liberal interpretation that the truth or cohesion of a political platform gives it a competitive edge in the market of ideas.

It is in fact precisely because right wing politicians and media have no qualms about outright lies, distortions, and deception that gives them the edge over the centre-left. This is why the republicans have embraced them, having become wise to this. Politics is inherently about power, not about reason. Reason can be a powerful tool, but it often is a tool of last resort and subterfuge, or one better used on those already sympathetic.

As long as dems embrace the idea that their inductively sound wonkery will win them elections instead of appealing to a real leftist populism with the realpolitik that the reps are using, they will keep losing. Since they don't actually do anything once they get elected other than at most dismantle the gains of the labor movement slower than the reps, this isn't that huge of a thing. However, it's why you can expect all the visibility of the reps to be on right wingers who really don't care about reason or logic, just about power and feeling. The mainstreams of the right wing has embraced this. The center-left dems have not and probably will not, instead opting to wait for demographic change to win them seats for their largely similar neoliberal agenda instead of integrating any real leftist position. Of course, it's impossible to have a truly leftist tendency within bourgeois formalism, but the right wing can adopt outright fascist tendencies. So neoliberalism ends up being the vehicle for fascism. The logic of fascism is the ontological priority of power, that is to say that reason is subject to strength. It shouldn't be surprising that this seems unreasonable, but it's also what makes a revolutionary politics a necessity. You can't reason with fascists.

The only schizophrenic thing about their world view is they say one thing to others in power and another to those who aren't, which is completely rational.

There is plenty of idealism but that isn't bad per se, and there's plenty of materialism along with it. Wanting a strong nation is idealistic but imperialism provides plenty of material things like cheap goods and labor. The modern right has dropped most of it's idealistic values, you don't see people talking about the aesthetic value of an aristocracy much anymore (though it gets paraded in front of us all the time), you'd have a hard time finding a drop of idealism in the Financial Times. Hell they prefer high market capitalizations over the future of civilization in their global warming viewpoints.

what is with boomers capitalising random words and constantly using ellipsis

More like 20% really. Right wingers are just liberals who would rather kill proles than give concessions. I know a lot of people here use vulgar "orthodox" marxist definitions to justify bullshit ideas, such as the notion that first world "workers" are somehow still revolutionary subjects (because they work for a wage, albeit a massively inflated one), but that simply isn't the case. Honestly the only surprising thing is that there are so many first worlders who claim to be "leftists" in the first place. I mean there's a reason why reaction is the default position in western politics.

Attached: reimu money45.jpg (960x960, 131.58K)

and this faggot right here shows you why third worldists are just the same as fascists, thinly veiled class collaborationists under the guise of "there is no workers in imperialist nations"

third worldism is in its objective role a tool of fascism.

Where did I advocate class collaborationism?

Nice projection btw.

Attached: question milf43.jpg (240x240, 17.3K)

capitalism still exists

t.
Self-hating petty-bourg am*rican

Implying that there is no proletariat in the first world is extremely revisionist, shows you cannot understand basic economy and not even communists from non-first world countries like (you) for acting so smug.

Read Marx you dip

I didn't say they weren't proles though. That's the problem. They have no reason to oppose empire. Most support it in fact. They are workers who live off of other workers that are oppressed and exploited by the US world order. They will never be revolutionary as long as they are able to rob others in this way.

False.
Most people are either arent knowledgeable about it or are tricked into tacitly supporting it at worst

Understanding the inner working of capitalism is hard, it's what Marx set out to do when he critiqued capitalism. The thing that makes right-wing belief easy is that right wing beliefs make up the foundation of the government and establishment. The institutions and government's job is to make certain that critiquing capital becomes difficult, while preserving the status quo of capitalism while allowing politics to be about some small meaningless suggestions like "we need more ethnics in programming".

off yourself, fascist.

fucking fascists say the exact same shit, and merely take it as a positive while you bemoan it
you advocate fascism as being right on its premise
it's not, fascist
off yourself.

what does 100% disabled mean? that you don't have any bones?

can I get uhhh boneless boomer

Left critique requires structural and historical thinking instead of group victimisation thinking. Unfortunately this requires actually reading a book, which is too much to expect for the average dumdum.

This reasoning may have made some sense when the US had real growth in wages and welfare, but right now the average prole in America is often in a worse position than second-world states with significant public services. I'm in eastern europe and I'm shocked when I see how much debt western students get into, around here this is very rare due to free education.

So you fail to analzye current conditions and are an idiot. The "privileged" stratum of the american workers is shrinking rapidly.

Attached: Wait_wha-_AH_AH_AH_AH_AH.gif (179x228, 1.01M)

kek

Can't make this shit up.
twitter.com/ENBrown/status/1054503815548936192

Attached: 1.png (447x602, 178.66K)

He fucking spits on the horse shit while screaming "go to hell!"

Attached: 9edec2a6d12519b4dbb0c22d9d1b62a7623c1a1ac14d87ce32e228b6d5008f5f.jpg (70x145 91.5 KB, 16.89K)

what is exactly is it that finns would be apologizing for? pretending they're scandinavian?

Attached: img_9789.jpg (599x394, 55.26K)

Did he even write a single book?

Attached: 2.png (419x236 15.45 KB, 25.54K)

Yes. "Revolution: And How to Do It in a Modern Society". Which is just a paraphrase of leninism but with cringey reactionary spooks thrown in

kolumbus.fi/aquilon/revolution.pdf

Is this the power of the alt-right?

holy shit

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (237x262, 125.64K)

WOW DEEP SHIT

Attached: 40489FBD-35FB-4A2D-BC9C-6447275AD072.jpeg (1242x1696, 399.5K)

We truly do live in a society

SPOOKED

Attached: C29E03FF-97FD-4750-9ADB-1639852F9D86.jpeg (771x1037, 120.5K)

Never got this shit, if nation is an organic entity then its current state has developed organically and is thus "natural" and desirable, this means that there needs to be no revolution and fascism contradicts itself? Or did nations just stop their "organic development" at some point because of le jews and become artificial rather than organic?

Attached: 17rvzk.jpg (960x539, 51.27K)

jews and ungrateful prolescommunists are parasites and viral infections subverting the nation-body. They need to be combated and purged.

If you get disabled in the military they give you a disability percentage that reduces your pension. 100% disability means unable to work and you get the full pension.

When they talk about “organic entities” they’re talking about all parts / classes of society constituting some sort of “harmonious whole”, a bit like the Volksgemeinschaft principle as far as I can tell. Giovanni Gentile might have something on it, I’ll have to check my pdf

Come on man

it's funny you make fun of kai murros considering how much he is influenced by Maoism

nice self own /leftycuck/, half of his book is Maoist talking points and strategy verbatim

it's hilarious you faggots make pretend to be communists but have clearly not even read Mao

deeply triggering and problematics don't exactly need a reason to justify their violence against white europeans. doesn't Finland plan to join NATO within the next decade? that's reason enough to justify terrorist attacks against her civilians by non whites

Likening the intellectual right to those people would be like me likening the intellectual left to Bill Maher and Anita Sarkeesian

That's why we're making fun of him and you

Austrian economists theologians are even worse

whats the difference between albino east asians and finns?

My favourite is young conservatives complaining about how they get low grades in like, history, environmental science, sociology or political science because of "discrimination" instead of, you know, that their understanding of these subjects is childish ideological gibberish.
I'm surprised Conservatives haven't complained about discrimination in Astrophysics because they wrote their thesis on how the earth is actually flat and 6,000 years old and they failed.
Conservatives constantly say "Feels over reals" but I actually don't think I've ever encountered conservatives who care about anything but feels, in my fucking life.

Michael Bennett doesn't even play for the Seahawks anymore so I hope this was posted recently.

I love how late stage capitalist market ideology seeps into even the hardcore fascist texts.

orange man is bad and they think he be good becuase nazi haf no brians

bad orange man

That isnt the intellectual right, try ryan faulk, myth of the 20c and survive the jive and master brew

The only person you said that is actually intelligent.

The Rich have capital and capital is the only thing that matters in a Capitalist world. The left have far better arguments and more evidence, but this means jack shit when you have to actually explain in depth ideas and have no means of actually doing it because porkie won't fund you to do it.
The right also appeals almost entirely to fallacy of tradition and status quo, that something exists the way it has for a while, that way should be the way forever, a disturbing amount of people fall for this, especially when a lot of right wing "traditions" are actually from the mid 20th century

Intrinsically the right is about appealing to privilege and frankly, the right to be a fucking authoritarian asshole.
This is why the right loses it's fucking shit over say, LGBT rights, something that would never, ever effect their lives in any way, because they want the ability to make fun of, abuse and mock LGBT people without consequence, and asking them not to they see as extreme authoritarianism.
You will find if you examine a lot of right wing beliefs, they literally just boil down to this shit. That privilege for the privileged = Freedom, that heirarchy is a sign of morality, hence, those at the top have the privilege to be authoritarian assholes, because they're at the top and they're at the top, because they're moral and work hard.
How do you then explain poor people also rushing in droves to be conservatives? Because largely poor white people don't see themselves as poor, they see themselves as "middle class" or even more importantly "Aspirational class", they think they've just hit hard times (because of the 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧LIBERALS🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 and that soon they're going to be in a privileged position again, also remember, a poor white person, still sees themselves as privileged elite over non-white people, they view that expanding rights for black people or mexicans or whatever, you are infringing on their FREEDOM (privilege).
Also notice how right wingers always wrap extremely authoritarian agendas under a title of "freedom" this is because they literally believe those authoritarian views are freedom, but again, freedom = privilege for the elite.

b-ok.xyz/book/3400133/2f2c8a
I would recommend reading epub related, it goes though literally hundreds of years of Conservative writings since the Burke and the French Revolution to modern Conservative thinkers and shows you over and over again that the core of Conservative belief is about privilege for the elite and the rest is just dressing around that.

Is he though?
From what I've seen he's just a generic Austrian school cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=SNwgjVzkT-I
(Note that liberal in Australia is the hard-right conservative, pro-business party)

Don't forget about Heidegger. It kills the commie beta males that the greatest political philosopher of the 20th century and the greatest philosopher of the 20th century were both unrepentant Nazis.

Wittgenstein and Althusser were Nazis?

Bruh since when was Adorno a Nazi?

The right thinks fucking Sargon of Akkad, Joe Rogan, Styxhammer666 and other video game youtube streamers are intellectual heavyweights. It's laughable.

Heidegger is obfuscationist bullshit. Read some Frege and then commit die

Which right thinks sarg'n, rogan and styx are "intellectual heavyweights"? All I see from the right wingers, not muh skeptic and liberalists who aren't right wing, is contempt for these people. I don't think you talk to many actual right wingers.

:^)

Looks like you missed the point of my post. Don't worry, I'll wait a minute while you read back over it. Take your time.

I thought you guys hated postmodernism?

He's not bad if you're in his class interest (hint: you're not).

Ugh, yet another analytic, I take it. Better an antidialectician than someone who takes a formalised 'dialectical method', I suppose.

So who are these "actual right-wingers" you speak of? Zig Forums? If so, we talk to them all the time.
Do you think liberals (and by extention classical liberals) are left wing or something? Is this the right wing equivalent of Stalinists calling Bukharin right wing.
Bukharin may be right wing of the leftist sect but he is still classified as a leftist. The same is applies to liberals and conservatives with the fascists reactionaries and libertarians. So whether you like it or not, those people you mention are right wing whether you like them or not.

The people who grab political power or buy out the people who have political power don't actually have any sincere agreement with their values beyond, "How can I benefit from using it?"

Those pseuds and spastics are useful idiots, emphasis on 'idiot'.

Because boomers are retarded and can't tell a photoshopped image apart from a real one.
Also,
Well imagine my shock

Attached: flag-burning.png (1000x325, 611.96K)

Or you're just a commie brainlet.

Attached: slavoj-žižek-quote-lbs8r4x.jpg (1200x630, 52.31K)

yeah man zizek just loves nazis, commies btfo forever by based sniffles man

Honestly if you really look at it, what differentiates between third worldists and fascists?? The third worldist position is essentially that workers in the third world have to work with their national bourgeoisie under ‘anti-imperialist’ states in constant war with the first world, which worker or bourgeoisie, are all imperialists as a whole. Then if there’s any leftist movements rebelling against their states in the third world, they’ll often just claim their actually aiding imperialism by working against their own state.
It is like fascism, a way to combine the revolutionary momentum of the workers, with the interests and survival of the lifestyle of the national bourgeoisie, along a nationalist framework instead of an internationalist one, by creating and other out of the first world citizen regardless of his or her actual class. It’s just less bad because it’s in a less powerful country.

I too want a serious answer to this. wtf is up with boomers and ellipsis?

I like how you started attacking third worldism but ended up straw-manning anti-imperialism instead. Very clever.

Attached: 1452040351353.jpg (184x184, 41.99K)

libcom.org/library/investigation-red-brown-alliances-third-positionism-russia-ukraine-syria-western-left

indeed ive wondered this for years ever since i saw americans on facebook

Death to america! Burn all the flags! We need more public flag burnings to show we arent afraid and arent fucking around

They are lying and they know they are lying. Their praxis is to lie, and to effect change based on lies to get power to do what they lied about not doing.

Third Worldism is linked to anti-imperialism and justifies its positions with the idea that first world workers have been made labor aristocratic via the spoils of imperialism, why are you playing stupid? You spout this bullshit almost every thread, don’t act like you don’t.

He doesn't realise that the US proletariat doesn't benefit very much from imperialism after financing their 700 billion $ military and "socialising" porky pockets. Let's not act like the US is a welfare state that pacifies its workers, they're drowning in debt and dying because healthcare is too costly.

A tumour is a natural development of an organic body, but we don't reject chemotherapy as "interfering with nature"
It's a very simple value judgement. There are desirable and undesirable conditions which can emerge in a nation.

Is this the power of fascist analysis?

It's a fundamental which that guy was either failing or refusing to understand. Call it simplistic if you want, but it doesn't reflect too well on him that he apparently missed it.

If it's a government job to critique capital almost any western government is doing an awful job regarding that.

Though naturally if one gets powerful connections, capital follows from that. Connections themselves are a form of capital that is invisible. Naturally since not all humans have access to equal knowledge, connections or are simply not able to achieve the same degree of success that others achieve you will get inequality of capital.

Politics whenever economy is doing well will always be about minor things. Though I would say in Europe sacrificing ethic and cultural homogeneity for global markets is a pretty big move. It's even more funny to see 'leftist' (liberals) latch onto it, ignorant that being a fervent supporter of migration from Africa to Europe is a service to global markets.

Yeah this is what makes Third Worldism especially retarded. The idea might’ve been true back in the 40’s-70’s to an extent, when ironically their theories were even proven wrong then, since their actually was somewhat of a U.S. left, and a left in Europe. But now? In increasing neoliberalism? First world records don’t get many spoils, they only feel themselves slowly slipping into destitution.

Jew, Nobody, Not that far right, Nobody