US Bomb Alert: Clinton, Obama, Brennan and CNN evacuated

RIGHT WING TERRORISM

Later Wednesday, officials said such packages had also been sent to Eric Holder, who had served as attorney general under Obama, and Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. A report that such a package was sent to Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris' office in San Diego was later found to be incorrect, according to Harris' office and local police

Attached: FB00C3C7-A37F-4BC8-BCBB-A3A469735BBA.jpeg (900x506, 59.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nh6aXeO_E0
marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1911/11/tia09.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9xgJc2efc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

False flag!
Fake news!
Soros did it!

Attached: 1400829851976.png (344x533, 12.85K)

wish those gone off though

Daily reminder that if you aren't armed, you're not paying attention.

The right has an inner narrative and an outer narrative.

Outer narrative is

Inner narrative is "'damn, missed 'em." For that, consult your local far-right militia Facebook group.

Daily reminder that if you still live in the greatest country on earth, you're not paying attention

Not Zig Forums but wouldn't honestly be surprised if this wasn't just the eternal NeoLib trying to swing votes a bit

Neoliberals don't need falseflags, they can just funnel more donor money. It's legit.

Thinking about how this will or won't sway the midterms isn't the right way to think about how far-right extremists operate.

Basically, "wouldn't this hurt the Republicans' chances? Why would someone do this?" But the guys who mail nail bombs to politicians and George Soros are not thinking like that. Those guys think we're on the precipice of the Apocalypse.

Honestly seeing the war of the retards with the libshits and conservitards throwing down would be pretty funny.

They are never going to be as good as Mario Buda.
Bunch of failsons.

Its an intentional overt 'false flag' designed to make people think its a false flag to see the democrats as pathetic. This helps trump

youtube.com/watch?v=8nh6aXeO_E0

Nice mental illness

Seriously what is wrong with boomers?

More like "can't make it go boomers" am I right reddit?

Or, in other words, 'a public and a private position.'

I'm surprised to see anyone here condemning this.
If it isn't just a false flag it should be applauded.

Terrorism is actually incredibly shitty praxis.
Read Lenin.

this. none of us would be sad if they went off, but were (most of us) also not pathologically obsessed with muh ebil individuals and are more concerned with the systems they administer. bombing even important people to stop exploitation and corruption is still only a few degrees off from incels shooting up a school to get laid

Attached: 1540129342418.jpg (261x313, 42.18K)

I hope this is some Zig Forumsfag

Don't you mean Trotsky?

I agree fellow comrade. Let's not commit any acts of violence against the capitalist powers. Peaceful protest is definitely the best form of revolution.

No, Lenin.
He was against individual terrorism. That's the category this currently sits in.
There's also that comment that he made to his mother about his brother's terrorism, which got him killed.

Like another person said, lone-wolf terror is awful praxis, as is most other kinds of “propaganda of the deed”-type acts. Not that I would shed any tears if Obama, Hillary, Soros or some CNN staffers got blown up. Stuff like this actually makes normal people cling to the establishment even more since it is “safe”. For left-wingers the goal is complete social revolution and the full-scale dismantling of the capitalist system. Picking off a few politicians doesn’t do much and is in MOST cases probably more harmful.

I do hope this is some alt-right fag though. I love watching them shoot themselves in the foot over and over

No, let's act smug on the internet while strawman people instead.

marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1911/11/tia09.htm

Well, I'm certainly not going to stick my neck out and risk anything. It wouldn't be in my rational economic self-interest.

I'm not quite so low as to speak out in defense of porky against the evil terrorists though.

I'm pretty sure Trotsky is just working off of what Lenin said without giving him credit, tbh.

No, you're just stupid af.

Attached: 1530662637240.png (543x443, 19.25K)

Ah yes, we need to debate them

Why do you keep coming back?

Go back to youtube

wut

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I thought we were here to discuss Marx, but apparently we are here to participate in bourgeois politics.

Why draw a line? Why view Marxism in a vacuum? This is just Marxist discussion of politics

US slips into 70s styled political terrorism, to the surprise of nobody paying attention

I was wrong
You're both lazy and stupid.

Don’t reply to retards

I know, I know
It's an unhealthy habit.

Attached: bunny dissapointment.png (589x733, 737.1K)

Liberal

Why would a pipe bomb be decorated with pictures that would be obliterated in the intended explosion?

Attached: 1540418861628.jpg (1235x930, 122.1K)

Same reason artillery shells and missiles get doodles on them

Doodles in artillery shells I can understand, all these pictures do is being a HUGE source of evidence, why would any bomber that doesn't wants to get caught do that?

There's no evidence this isn't some kind of CIA/FBI false flag.

WITBD and LWC:ID spend pages shredding terrorism to pieces.

best course of action is to probably remain agnostic until more information comes out.

Is it just an imageboard thing or do we have to accept the more outlandish scenarios before comig to the likely more mundane reality of this just being some far-right nutjob? Muh false flag gets old and loses its power when it is applied to every single event that ever happens. I bet the CIA and FBI love people thinking they’re this omnipotent.

Don't they shit out CIA/FBI conspiracies so people think they are all powerful?

I’m sure they do. Just look at how fast the mere mention of the words COINTELPRO can shut down and deter people from organizing online

I think if the CIA or FBI was involved, they probably facilitated right-wing groups and stoked fervor. It wouldn't have direct involvement in sending out the packages. That seems to be their MO, at least. If you've been following their involvement with ATOMWAFFEN, I'm guessing it's something similar.

These "bombs" are so shoddy I'm leaning towards GOP false flag masquerading as DNC false flag. It's a false flag nesting doll.

That's just one of many externalities. It's not the objective.

What if it's an Anarchist who wants the Dems and GOP to go at each other's throats for shit and giggles.

It's all tied up with this Qanon bullshit. There've been cries of false flags for weeks now on Zig Forums.
The thing about false flag mentality is that every time an event doesn't fit your narrative it proves its falsity

this

This too

Liberal brainrot, watch Parenti:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg9xgJc2efc
The vast majority of terrorist attacks in the West are done by intel assets.

so nobody sees the Islamic State flag on that pipe bomb?

Stagflation and neo-Carterism, good Mustaches, Disco, and cool cars when Comrades?

>>>Zig Forums12314576
lol

Made by YidBol Gang

Attached: 41122224444.jpg (520x730, 125.87K)

nobody will believe baboon complaints

Obviously we know the FBI tries to stoke people into doing stuff like this, but until I see something suggesting that “intel assets” are behind this, any screaming of “MUH FALSE FLAG” is just retarded and baseless. People have agency beyond being manipulated by government agencies. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong, who knows. I

because they want to be caught.

They can't even do it WU-style, put bombs and tell people to fuck off in time.

Breaking news:
THE CIA IS FAR-LEFT

Attached: DB8F0F31-6E94-4A05-B9C8-F9DED9066AD3.jpeg (1242x1184, 186.87K)

user, the Soros bomb was opened and taken to a forest by the guy that opened it for safety.

At what point does this bomb go off? It doesn't respond to opening, it doesn't respond to light, and how the fuck would it work on a timer? How would it work on a remote detonator? How would someone be A) Smart enough to make a bomb but B) Too stupid to realize the former president and secretary of state don't check their own mail?

It stinks of bullshit. At most this is a homegrown ISIS attack where some sap has been assured that shitty designs and plans will work, and in that case it's probably designs and plans dreamed up by The Feds. Actual ISIS homegrowns not being rused who fuck up typically have some effect hinting at competence, like getting caught with a gun, beaten up by police mid attack, or the bomb malfunctioning, they don't fuck up by mailing a shitload of duds that do fuck all to people who obviously have their mail checked. That's farcical.

What motivation would the government have in false-flagging a bomb-mailing spree to prominent Democrats and news organizations?

HMMMMMM

Attached: DiRnDipU0AAxMk0.jpg (326x192, 14.2K)

The bomber probably knew the bomb wouldn't kill anyone, he just did it to scare people.

Wtf I love the CIA now

You always did.

Attached: 1534482818690.png (1440x1073, 272.39K)

which of you boons to society is this?

Attached: baboon.png (1285x100, 33.84K)

Boomer

Sad!

Attached: leftist boomer.png (307x422 190.78 KB, 89.64K)

Even Boomers would still remember that the Feds used to fuck with those people and far-left group via COINTELPRO

I mean it's either that or some guy is playing on a level we can't even comprehend (by that I mean functionally retarded or playing some kind of galaxy brained gambit).

The government are known for tricking tards into launching failed plots. This plot was doomed to fail. The guy doing it is obviously going to get into a world of trouble for it, so why didn't he do something that to him had tangible benefits? Why the fuck would a Jihadi (going off the stickers) do something that doesn't kill someone?

To be honest saying this out loud now the only other way this makes sense is if some Zig Forums headcase did it, but even then it's a fucking dumb idea.

So, Feds or Zig Forums?

Dumb as a brick

This. I could see some agents figuring out some retard was trying to build bombs, giving him fake instructions or help and than letting him fall apart

K.

Leftists are always infighting what do you mean?

Antifa isn’t even an organization and draws mainly from liberals or Bernie-tier progressives

How is it retarded and baseless? Did you see the image of the device that came from CNN?

1) No postmarks on the stamps. It wasn't sent through mail.
2) These high profile people never check their own mail.
3) Pipebombs use leads into one end, they don't use a wire for each end.
4) The package was "sent" in a bubble wrap envelope, which NO ONE would do, because the device would be detected a dozen different ways, it's be sent in a box
5) even in a box it'd be detected anyway
6) NONE of the six explosives went off
7) the CNN one has a clock on it that has no timer and no alarm…so not only does it have no trigger, but even if it did, why would you use a timer for a bomb package? That practically guarantees your intended target isn't gonna bite the dust
8) this is extremely politically convenient timing
9) I don't care how fucking good your operation is, no one would possibly be able to organize all these packages getting to their destinations on the same day. I work in a shipping distribution center and peak season just started, there's no fucking way all six packages got where they needed to be all at once.

There are probably a couple other tidbits I'm missing but you get the point. The bullshit stench wafting off of this is absolutely potent. Maybe it was done by the establishment retards who thought this would get Dem support, maybe it was a false flag done by a progressive idiot who thought the same, or maybe it was a double false flag done by someone on the right. Whatever the case is, this isn't legit.

You should pull a joking but not joking with this tomorrow and come back with your peers reactions.

So who is behind this utter shitshow then, user?

What Leftists politics does the CIA support?

makes u wonder how they managed to kill so many americano and africano leftists

Attached: jburton sissy leftist general hayden.png (578x302 238.98 KB, 51.85K)

Beats me. My theory is a retarded Trump supporter who was baited by the FBI with fake instructions to make bombs after they caught whiff of a plot. Of course, I don’t have any evidence to support this but it could be plausible

Honestly as the points stack up in this thread I'm starting to think it was an associate of the Clintons and Soros with Obama in the know?

This just gets fucking wackier the more you try and pick it apart. Who is writing this crap?

Not Leftist

But as someone else just pointed out, the envelope has no stamp on it.

Unless they made their own envelope for some misinfo purpose?

K.

Attached: 1532095347594.jpg (1300x960 158.46 KB, 257.86K)

You're not making the distinction between "the government" and some retarded politicians. I extremely doubt this was done by the FBI or CIA or whatever other alphabet agency. They'd know their shit and this would look far more convincing. If it was done by any government people, it would be clueless, retarded, limp wristed soft handed politicians who've never worked a day in their life.

A few more things

10) The postage is incorrect for the weight of the package.
11) Brennan works at MSNBC, not CNN, draw your own conclusions from that
12) these most obviously were not sent through any kind of distribution system, yet multiple devices were found in multiple states. How can a single bomber be in multiple states at once? How did these get to where they needed to be without going through USPS and were hand delivered by "messenger" or whatever?

Oh right and one last thing

13) any bomb threat is handled very seriously. if this CNN pipebomb was legit, the last fucking thing that would happen is someone standing right next to it taking a picture of the damn thing, bomb squad would have destroyed it. Any image of it, if there were to be one at all, would only show mangled remains or at the very least cut wires. Someone removed that device from its pristine, not-mailed package, and took not one but several photos of it as it sits their undetonated…with a supposed timer on it (that isn't actually a timer but no way the photographer could know that).