There is currently a NATO propaganda livestream going on from Trident Juncture...

There is currently a NATO propaganda livestream going on from Trident Juncture, the largest NATO excercise in Norway since the Cold War. So called "VIP-guests" are seated at stands to overview the "war show".
Among the VIP list are the General Secretary of NATO, other NATO higher ups, defence ministers from all 29 NATO countries and Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg. Norwegian broadcasting has been pushing propaganda for the excercise the last months and they are currently providing commentary that seems like commentary from a football match. The Norwegian left has been demonstrating against NATO and the excercise, but to no avail.

The so called neutral countries Sweden and Finland also participate in the excercise and NATO airplanes are using Swedish airfields.

nrk.no/trondelag/dv-dagen-pa-byneset_-se-direktesending-fra-trident-junctures-krigsoppvisning-i-trondheim-1.14269553

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x300, 271.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
nrk.no/video/PS*6cda654a-2c2c-4017-a6e2-67b97cb80f95?fbclid=IwAR1zB-K9-UX1SG9CzPB2sWSZp8o18pQaUu7R0iHOtIjo_D9UEG5TgLOanvk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)
spitfirelist.com/tag/david-duke/
shoebat.org/2017/10/24/the-alt-right-and-neo-nazis-are-using-instructions-from-nato-to-spread-and-revive-nazism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estimates on the date of WW3 anyone?

Attached: N_U_C_L_E_A_R.jpg (1280x720, 172.49K)

lmao the dutch press is also singing jingoistic praises about this, talking about how "excited" the soldiers are

Reminder that NATO literally has their Headquarters modeled after the SS Symbol. No really look it up.

It'll depend on whether or not a major Chinese City gets wrecked by a natural disaster, or an American one.

I mean, we're already there, but if you mean when does the shooting start, it'll be after some kind of major disaster that upsets the balance, like how Yutu wrecked those American Pacific military bases. Or if it turns out Tokyo's drinking water is irradiated and one of the largest cities on the planet has to be emptied.

Dollars to donuts it'll be there Americans that shoot first.

oh wow you weren't kidding

Another reminder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

Attached: adolf heusinger.jpeg (750x337, 86.66K)

I mean, if this was a "ww3 excersie", they would be excersising against either Russia or China. But none of the Baltic states are presen, and neither are Austariala and New Zealand. I think the reason for the size of the excersise is the general growth of the tension between the great powers lately. I still think ww3 is unlikely to happen any time soon.

Tbh, if WW3 came about, the US would just integrate those countries' armies and governments to ensure full compliance.

They made a propaganda video aimed at kids. It's in Norwegian though

nrk.no/video/PS*6cda654a-2c2c-4017-a6e2-67b97cb80f95?fbclid=IwAR1zB-K9-UX1SG9CzPB2sWSZp8o18pQaUu7R0iHOtIjo_D9UEG5TgLOanvk

someone classconsiousize me on NATO
what is wrong with them?

The entire point of NATO was to eradicate Communism and they've piled bodies sky high in order to achieve that goal

If you want something specific about NATO that should make you hate it as a Leftist, read about operation GLADIO:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Years_of_Lead_(Italy)

pics?

Attached: SOM_nato2_03_Aerial.jpg (1200x600, 123.47K)

I can't find any pics that suggest this is how the SS headquarters looked.

It is modeled after the SS thunderbolt symbols.

It does look that way, any idea why three S symbols though?

Attached: Hiding in Plain Sight.jpg (480x360, 8.45K)

spitfirelist.com/tag/david-duke/
shoebat.org/2017/10/24/the-alt-right-and-neo-nazis-are-using-instructions-from-nato-to-spread-and-revive-nazism/

Ohhhh shit comrades it'll be a reality some day my nigs

weren't they talking about it because the government forgot to buy winter equipment so the soldiers had to get their own mere days in advance?

WW3
W

The bourgeois realized that communism doesn't die with a nation but has to be continually suppressed in all nations. Can't kill the proles desire to better themselves, but you can repress it.

What happened?

Sincerely hope that this year will be the repeat of AURORA 17 and our boys will humiliate US. marine core again.

Would you say that's their main goal still? It seems like their sights are now set on Russia and CSTO.

jesus christ

Attached: awooing stops.png (580x701, 225.43K)

It's a well known fact that the US recruited a large amount of Nazi scientists, engineers, commanders after WW2 to serve in the US military and later NATO.